Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,320)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,288)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (1,267)

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price, delivery and service

This place is awesome to buy all computer needs. Price is good, delivery is quick and service is excellent. I would recommend.

Great service, great product, very fast delivery, doesn't get any better.

Purchased the Asus RT-AX88U to be used as the base to Aimesh with the Asus RT-AC68U.
Cannot overestimate the speed of the system, the house is on NBN 100.
As of now with six occupants, there are 22 items connected, maximum speed nearest to the base 780 Mbps the furthest away 140 Mbps more than enough for 4K. Cannot be any happier.
Cheers

Brandon F

Brandon FBrisbane

More great advice in lead up to tax time

Needed advice on NAS, NAS HDDs, monitors and monitor mounts over three of visits. Alex and another colleague helped me out immensely with providing me advice on the best NAS solution for my requirements (Synology DS918+) and HDDs (Seagate Ironwolf 8TB) and when it came time for monitors, another colleague helped out with choosing the best monitor and mount for my requirements without trying to oversell me on a gaming monitor that I didn’t need. Pricing again also was more competitive than the competition here in Brissie. Will be back for more IT upgrades in the future.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service and response time

I've purchased from Computer Alliance many times and always found their service excellent and fast. Very knowledgeable and well priced.

Mauna S

Mauna SSydney, NSW

Great price

Was looking for a gaming desktop and monitor and found out that computer alliance are giving more affordable price compare to other store. Look forward to buy more gadget next time.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive ASUS VivoBook Laptop S14/S15

I am impressed with the speed of operation and start up times of the ASUS VivoBook. The screen colour is not 100% to my liking but that is a personal preference. I was given a free ASUS monitor which has been a little problematic sometimes with flickering, but that seems to be happening far less now. The storage is great as I am only using 50% and I add a great deal of .png photos which take up a lot more space than .jpg's. I find the 3 USB outputs very handy as well as the HDMI outlet. I have been using ASUS for a few years now and have been very happy. The service Adam Oswald of Computer Alliance Online Store was very professional and extremely helpful. I will be buying from them again in the future.

MEG Infinite X 10TE

Damn quite machine fast and powerful maxed out everything at 4k and ray tracing is a dream to use!
and msi's feature software is simple and easy to use

Store Locationmount Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

Coolroy

CoolroyPerth, WA

Good communication & shipping

Shipped a full tower case promptly using Star Trak express freight service.

Took just a week to travel from QLD to WA metro area for an item weighing 22KG.

Product was similar in pricing to other eastern states suppliers but I chose Computer Alliance because of its solid reputation of having accurate stock holdings & great customer service.

I was pleased with my decision with this order & would choose Computer Alliance again if I had to ship from eastern states suppliers whenever my local stores do not carry the products I require.
Highly recommend based on my latest experience.

Phong N.

Phong N.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Bought my MSI INFINITE S desktop from Computer Alliance and it was great

Easy to use store as I was looking for a specific range I had in mind. I've been playing FFXIV and wanted a gaming pc for my partner. We ended up buying MSI INFINITE S Slim tower desktop and both the service and product was great for our needs.

Michael M.

Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Store was well set out, easy to find stuff. Staff new their stuff, and were quick to find what we needed. Great service, polite, didnt push us to buy different things.

tim

timSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Range

The range and service are excellent with friendly staff even though store was very busy no doubt due to vast range of computer related products .

Clifford

CliffordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service,

they had the product I wanted and took care that the model met my specific requirements, only issue was lack of signage on entrance to car park area

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney, NSW

Great service and quick shipping

Accidentally came across their site, found what I was after within a few minutes. Website was easy to navigate and I was at the checkout in no time.

Graphics card arrived at my place of work in Sydney the following afternoon from qld.

Will G

Will GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product but even better after sales support

Bought 2 x Displayport cables and struggled to connect it but the team supported me to get this resolved in a timely manner

george b.

george b.South West, QLD

Great place to shop

The store has always great service & value for money. Great products the staff are very knowledgeable with the products & what you are looking for