Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,175)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,265)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (1,149)

Awesome monitor, great service!

Monitor works well and was as advertised. Computer Alliance service was great and delivery was fast. Would buy again from same vendor... well recommended

tealady
tealady

Easy to navigate and quick delivery

I found the NVIDIA easily on their site. The delivery was very quick and the communication from the site throughout the process was helpful.

Product PurchasedNVIDIA Shield

Excellent Experience

Gold standard in terms of shopping experience for computer parts online. Easy to navigate website, frequent status updates and fast delivery. Its really how all shops should operate but sadly isnt the case. Highly recommend and I would shop at CA again :)

Sam M.
Sam M.South East Queensland, QLD

They're great. Not much more to say.

Large product range in many categories, all the specs on the website, great prices, fast shipping, support is professional if you have an issue (had a dud part years ago, all I had to do was send it back to them and they sent me a new one, and quickly).
Just a great company to do business with if you're building a PC. To be honest, I don't even bother checking other suppliers now. I absolutely recommend this company. Keep up the good work CA :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great value and excellent product range

Easy to find what I was looking for and really happy with price and quality Fast postage and good communication

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Helpful staff and fast delivery

The staff were able to answer my questions clearly and fast. The laptop was sent way faster than i expected and arrived very well packaged. The prices are fantastic too. 100% will be purchasing from them again.

Product PurchasedAsus Zenbook 14
Deborah R.
Deborah R.

Everything is so Colorful

Store was easy to use and the range of products was huge, my set up looks amazing it’s wonderful.Thank you

Nisar A.
Nisar A.South East Queensland, QLD

One star because the router works

Website text is not user friendly or easy to read. Also my router I bought, I could not see if it was suitable for FTTN connections. It isn't. So I had to use an old modem with it. I wouldn't have bought this model of I had known. So product description not clear, and not easy to find what I wanted either, for the purpose I needed it for. Now I'm stuck with this product. Customer service not great either, staff unhelpful.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10

Great service, great pricing

Apart from the slight shortage of models available (due to supply issues caused by Covid19), I was extremely impressed by the efficient service and delivery, and the very competitive pricing. Easy website to use, great chat service, and very safe credit card security. Thanks all.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

New Router - Solved my problem, quickly.

Easy to find the exact model router I was after. Delivered promptly without any fuss. This router was to replace one of a pair of Asus AiMesh routers whose WAN port was fried by lightning strike (common to this router I believe). I found that I didn't need to hardwire between routers to enable AiMesh, but that it worked just as effectively via WiFi. Now I have a 3 node AiMesh setup which provides seamless coverage across our house and yard. - Flyin'.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ben
BenLyons 2606, ACT

Best Price - Best Product

eBay store very easy - Quick to pack and send. Would buy from again, DID buy from again! Very happy with ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX535LI

Product Purchasedasus zenbook pro 15 UX535

Outstanding

Ordered on a Thursday. Arrived on a Saturday. Well priced, great selection. Cuatomer service were responsive throughout. Will use again.

Shaun P
Shaun PSouth West, WA

Needed Computer Parts to Rebuild a Home Server

I have no Problem of ordering from Computer Alliance Online Store again. The Delivery time was great, and the computer hardware is good value.

Great service and helpful

A pleasant experience to purchase a desktop computer from this store. Dylan is most professional and helpful - knows his work well.

Store LocationMount Gravatt, Brisbane
Michael T
Michael TAustralian Capital Territory

Great price and contactless delivery - really good!

I recently purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet. I went to Static Ice and saw Computer Alliance at the top of the list with the best price and went for it. They had the item in stock and I received it in short order (contactless). Convenient and helpful support. I'd easily do business with them again.

Product PurchasedWacom Intuos Pro M tablet