Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

4.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (23)
jk82
jk82Melbourne

Good shop - but returns take a while

Good shop but returns take a while. If you have to return a product then it can take a while due to shortages.

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070
Codez
Codez

Really great service! Will always recommend!

I bought a gaming pc from computer alliance, it was all put together really quickly and they kept me in the loop for the entire experience.

There was a fault 10 or so months after buying the pc (not computer alliances fault) just a faulty part, they took the pc and found the issue and repaired it for free within two days of me giving the back the PC.

Will reccomend this company to ANYONE in the brisbane area and beyond, looking to purchase a gaming rig.

Only have had positive experiences with staff, and they went above and beyond to repair my pc.

10 star.

Store LocationMy gravatt brisbane store
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

A to B driver
A to B driverBrisbane

Excellent prices, excellent support

After buying the parts online from their online store (super easy, fantastic prices) for my new gaming PC, I assembled it but there was no monitor signal.

I took it in on Saturday morning and the very helpful technician glanced at the parts and immediately identified the issue.

My PC was fixed on the same day free of charge.

I will definitely be returning and recommending them to friends and family!

Anon123
Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Store LocationBrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

I received fast service and delivery interstate even in these covid times.
Website was easy to navigate and products were a reasonable price.
When I needed to contact the service people, it was no trouble at all and they were really helpful
Good service , nothing to complain about

Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

Cody C.
Cody C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

amazing customer service

I brought a wrong graphics card model and unfortunately need to return it. Return process is clear, the guy who respond to my email is very patient and reply within a short time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Store LocationUpper Mount. Gravatt

Yasmeen
YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Product PurchasedDell D6000 USB C Docking Station

Service desk and support for DoA monitor

View
ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy with the purchase, fast delivery

Item was shipped super fast. My Emails answered promptly. The Product was amazing. Very very happy with everything. Items were better than expected and packaging was very secure and safe

Product PurchasedMsi gaming laptop

Darrel
DarrelIllawarra, NSW

Item sent was not as described.

JoeBloggs
JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Showroom in Brisbane

Computer alliance has the nicest PC showroom, I also ways enjoy visiting CA to see all the latest gaming rigs and laptops on display. Certainly gives me ideas for my next build. All round computer alliance is really good, great pricing, good sales staff, fast and fantastic after sales support.