Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Cheryl Fagan
Cheryl FaganSouth East Queensland, QLD

When a courier service turns out to be Australia Post.

The store was 30 mins away because we were self isolating and the site stated delivery was by a courier service I chose that option. The courier was Australia Post nowhere on their site does it mention delivery is by Australia Post. Had I of known this I would of either gone to the store or purchased elsewhere. They charged me a service charge for using PayPal which I have been informed by Paypal this is an unacceptable practice.

Would I purchase from this store again NO!.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor work values

I recently spent $1200 on new computer hardware and their staff didn't think it was important to tell me that there was a store sale the next day. I hadn't even installed any of the components yet and they refused to let me return it just so I could get the sale benefits. Funnily enough I was going to spend the money I saved on other parts too but oh well they lost a life long customer.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Sent product only less than 1/2 the cable

Sent power supply rm1000i with only half the modular cable, fail to mention anything on the posting, because of this one if my 1TB ssd fried, asking for review after purchase but when I complaint they just ignore it. Stay away or just hope all your purchase are OK, since basically there is no support after you purchase anything from them.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI Infinite 9SH-826AU GTX1660 Gaming PC

Monitor via redemption? the whole process is actually ridiculous, how do you review a product before you receive it. So Ive paid up, no monitor, Ive done the review and selected the monitor. Youd expect an email advising your monitor is on the way? Nope, a text? Nope, someone in the store helps? Nope, they dont even have a contact. Dont buy online from these guys, they dont even have contact relationships with their own suppliers.

Greg P.
Greg P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lets be clear, this is a stockist, they are middle men for IT products, as such they need to have the highest regard for customer service.I was not satisfied with their service, and found their staff to be arrogant and rude. I wont be returning to this stockist, many other businesses with better people skills and desire to help. Very disappointed, did not feel like a valued customer. Also, the information that they scrape from customers serves their and third party promotion; be wary to understand what information you provide and how they will use and or sell to other users. Great range of quality products, but they are a stockist, a service provider and not a manufacturer.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Zippidy
ZippidyGold Coast

Extremely poor customer service

BSW
BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Sev
SevBrisbane

Representatives very hard to deal with

Ordered from their Ebay store was told I couldn't Pick up and waited 2 weeks and STILL NOT DELIVERED

I ordered 4 Printers from their Ebay store as it was cheaper than going instore after ebays discounts. I arrived for pick up and was told they had to be delivered despite them being instock in the shop. WTH? The printers were dispatched the next day and to date they have yet to arrive (2 WEEKS LATER) I only live 20 minutes drive from the store. WHERE ARE MY DAMN PRINTERS.

rubbish

do not shop here warning..... They don't like you returning stuff, bought a laptop there returns policy says 12 days 5 days i tried to return they wouldn't have it don't buy here....

John
JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Product didn't work

Completely dissatisfied with the product, a Bluetooth dongle. When entered into my computer was advised that file was corrupted. After numerous emails advising that it didn't connect with any of my Bluetooth devices..nothing was resolved, so l gave up. Cost of sending a dongle and a disc was exorbitant from Brisbane...15.00 plus 1% surcharge for paying by PayPal. The only bright side was quick postage. Never again

zWolf
zWolfBrisbane

Terrible customer service

Computer Alliance needs to PD their service staff with over the phone customer service, or don't let them to talk to the public and get more tactful people on the phone. I had problems with a portable monitor that was blanking out and got this horrible attitude on the phone because the device is working for him. The problem is not in what he says but in how he says it. This guy was abrupt and gung ho, and told me to take the monitor home and video it to prove the problem to him. IT people might be good at IT but some are definitely not the friendliest communicators. Just wasted my money on a product that doesn't work and got scoffed for it.

John
JohnBrisbane

Unfortunately terriable service

Bought asus motherboard . DOA took back for refund . Employee refused refund or replacement of motherboard . I was accused of mis using the board . I have since gone to asus direct replacing motherboard no issues

Cox
CoxAdelaide

took money out of My card and didnt send product until I called them 3 weeks later after 2 emails.

I received 4 weeks after money debited, when I spoke to them I asked why, they said I had to confirm debit on My card... this doesn't happen any where else in the world... I sent them and email the same day asking what was this and what was going on thinking it was a scam. No reply til I called them 3 weeks later WTH???

azzaboy18
azzaboy18

Good Price, Good Postage but signed me up for spam

Purchased via eBay, price was good. Postage was quick but without my consent they started sending me spam. I don’t like that they got my email address from eBay and auto signed me up for their advertising. I am not happy with that type of thing so... 1 star review!