Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Horrible aftercare service - never coming back!

Sales staff are normally good, decent prices, horrible aftercare - faulty item has corrosion and was only purchased 2 months ago when it should last at least 2 years without any issues - store refuses to provide refund for a $99 item. Not to mention the horrible manager and lack of customer service in store - currently proceeding with Fair Trading, ACCC and seeking legal advice. Be Aware!

Marco Garcia

Marco Garcia

Buyer Be warned - Poor Customer Service and Faulty Goods Supplied

Extremely disappointing service. Was supplied a faulty hard drive and sent back for refund/replacement.
On their receipt of the Hard Drive it was damaged by Australia Post, minor damage to the plastic housing but unrelated to the hard drive being faulty it self. During the journey of waiting for an answer if the Hard Drive warranty will be honored Computer Alliance advise that if it is not honored I will not see any refund and that I will bare the full cost despite the fact they have supplied a faulty product. Finally received resolution that the warranty will be honored however I am expected to cover the cost of the minor damage from transport.

Sang

SangWagga Wagga

They don't care after you purchase

I bought Wacom that is about $2400, and few month later it has some problems but they want me to contact the company myself for the problem. Thing is.. If the product is under one year, they suppose refund or change for me. Now I have to drive 5 hours to Sydney to replace to new one.. Don't buys from Computer Alliance, they won't look after the product you have purchased from them.

Chris

ChrisSOUTHPORT

Terrible service. Reneged on warranty claim

I had a terrible experience with this company. I made a warranty claim by sending a component back. Many months passed with unanswered phone calls and emails. Eventually, I got the component back but it still didn't work so I sent it back. Many more months passed - again without any response from Computer Alliance and when I finally did get a response, they said this component was now out of warranty. I was run around in circles and treated like dirt. I will never deal with this company again and have referred the matter to the Department of Fair Trading.

Amaresh

AmareshAU

Don't Waste Your Time And Money With These Guys

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

How to be a poor retailer

movn

movnSydney, NSW

They use the bad courier service.

So they use couriersplease. Yeh terrible look at the reviews.
To top it off they say they will deliver sometime during working hours, you can't set the time.
So if you work, you'd have to take a day off to accept the package or tell them to leave it without signing and that's not wise for computer parts.
Yeh stick to a company that uses AUSPOST so you can get it from your local post office.
They do that to save $1 per post think about it. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Not a company you want to buy computers from.

Awful customer service, attitude problems, faulty products from the start. Reluctance to give refund

There is no customer service here.

Great selection of products with competitive pricing. Customer service could be improved a lot! It is not great to walk into a store and be looked down on by the customer services representative.

Nightingail

NightingailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service.

I bought a graphics card from the store in October 2016. The graphics card was faulty. My husband spoke with the sales rep on the phone, who assured him that if he bought in the faulty product it would be replaced. I myself heard the whole conversation as the phone was on speaker. When my husband arrived at the store, the Manager called him a liar saying that it was not their policy at all. They refused to let him speak to the sales rep who my husband had spoke to originally. The manager walked away from my husband and just left him standing at the counter. Disgusting customer treatment I will not be buying from them again and I intend to contact the office of fair trading.

Grant D

Grant DBrisbane

Product Delivered Faulty

Product delivered faulty. Arrived 12 hours after online purchase. Drove it back to store myself the same day, refused to swap for working product. Got a full refund instead. Complete waste of time.

Parcel still not turn up.....not happy...

I put order on 26/12/16 and been pick up by fastway on 28/11/16....until today(6/01/17)still not arrive....check on tracking no....they sent it back to Brisbane.....and call fastway....they said company...call to send it back to them.......im not happy with they service.....they should call me...if they make a mistake...

Mixed up serial number of my purchase

I bought a laptop from them and got the extended warranty, several months later the hard drive failed so I went back to get it fixed. SOMEHOW they managed to get the serial numbers mixed up on the invoice and warranty so apparently the computer I walked away with was not the one I bought so they wouldn't fix it because it wasn't on their records (because of their own stupidity). I had to to go the Asus laptop service centre to get it fixed.

my bad for trusting them

BIG WARNING AGAINST THESE GUYS
desktops use bargain basement.parts
service is bad.
don't do it go to MSY at slacks creek.
you have to wait a week but WELL worth it.
good parts anything wrong the fix it
seriously dont do it you will regret it

Profits before service

Laptop was damaged while in their service department. Met with denial and argumentative supervisor. They will fight you for every cent.