Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)
Grace from the 'burbs
Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

Product PurchasedThrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition TM-0180

CA Online Store

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC

GGADS
GGADSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courier let down otherwise fast service

Product PurchasedSamsung 34" Ultra WQHD Monitor LS34J550WQEXXY
MaverickConsumer
MaverickConsumerQueensland

Good product, but can be improved.

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA-433AU

Idontreallylikereviewing
IdontreallylikereviewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do everything I can to avoid shopping here.

I wasn’t going to write a review, but since you emailed me and asked me to:

I bought a fairly simple item, just wanted to buy it and walk out. I was forced to give my name, email address and full residential address in order to complete the sale. Was told it was compulsory. I said I’d prefer not to as I don’t see the need and I would rather not get marketing material or that sort of thing. The salesperson stifled a laugh and told me that wouldn’t happen. Then you email me and ask me to write a review...

Have shopped here a few times when I can’t find something elsewhere. Really don’t like it. Always something odd happens.

Store LocationMy Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
BauhnOwner
BauhnOwner

MSI GL63 Purchase....

Store had a lot of notebooks on demo/powered on.. Great. Store was very busy (Sunday 30June - tax time). Was hard to get salesman to help with purchase...few staff at checkout counter not doing anything however. Did purchase using zip pay...had to prompt salesman (I think he was the Manager) for a computer to use so I can do the online order. Did not ask if I wanted a mouse, monitor etc etc. Good prices and range of products made up for experience.

Store LocationComputer Alliance, Mt Gravatt
M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Computer, Low Sound Quality...

The store interface was easy to navigate...

I was not so satisfied that I could only choose between a couple of brands....

I rated the product I bought 3 stars because I am highly dissatisfied with the sound quality of my laptop. It is very low altogether and once put at the highest volume the sounds distorts and pops, which shows proof of a low quality product. Only thing I was satisfied with was the speed of the laptop. I am considering a return. I spent over 2,000 AUD and I can't even get a good sound quality. Step your game up computer Alliance!

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 15
Tarique
TariquePerth, WA

Good deals

I bought a 2080Ti got it for a really good price lowest I've ever seen it. Site is easy to navigate and they have a good range.

The only downside is shipping I would avoid Star Track took a week and a half to get a product with express shipping with other couriers I usually receive goods in 48 hrs.

Vive VR headset

Product Purchasedvive headset
bill4017

I agree same issues with mine, also agree on 3D I like both but they have their problems,

bill4017

I just answered my own comment I did not look at the name.

alexander290305
alexander290305asked
Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer A.Computer Alliance

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives