Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
fleecy

CA Online Store

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC

Idontreallylikereviewing
IdontreallylikereviewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do everything I can to avoid shopping here.

I wasn’t going to write a review, but since you emailed me and asked me to:

I bought a fairly simple item, just wanted to buy it and walk out. I was forced to give my name, email address and full residential address in order to complete the sale. Was told it was compulsory. I said I’d prefer not to as I don’t see the need and I would rather not get marketing material or that sort of thing. The salesperson stifled a laugh and told me that wouldn’t happen. Then you email me and ask me to write a review...

Have shopped here a few times when I can’t find something elsewhere. Really don’t like it. Always something odd happens.

Store LocationMy Gravatt

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

hotmud
hotmudasked
Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives