Computer Alliance

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
ChrisB
ChrisBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lack of understanding after sending the wrong item

After receiving an item that differed for what was ordered, organizing a quick replacement was impossible without allowing for lockdown

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedDrayTek Vigor2865ac
Nyasha
Nyasha

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

alexander290305
alexander290305asked
Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer A.Computer Alliance

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives