Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (10)
Neil McCoy
Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Grace from the 'burbs
Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Internet Splitter

GGADS
GGADSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courier let down otherwise fast service

MaverickConsumer
MaverickConsumerQueensland

Good product, but can be improved.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
BauhnOwner
BauhnOwner

MSI GL63 Purchase....

Store had a lot of notebooks on demo/powered on.. Great. Store was very busy (Sunday 30June - tax time). Was hard to get salesman to help with purchase...few staff at checkout counter not doing anything however. Did purchase using zip pay...had to prompt salesman (I think he was the Manager) for a computer to use so I can do the online order. Did not ask if I wanted a mouse, monitor etc etc. Good prices and range of products made up for experience.

M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Computer, Low Sound Quality...

The store interface was easy to navigate...

I was not so satisfied that I could only choose between a couple of brands....

I rated the product I bought 3 stars because I am highly dissatisfied with the sound quality of my laptop. It is very low altogether and once put at the highest volume the sounds distorts and pops, which shows proof of a low quality product. Only thing I was satisfied with was the speed of the laptop. I am considering a return. I spent over 2,000 AUD and I can't even get a good sound quality. Step your game up computer Alliance!

Sameer Choudhari
Sameer ChoudhariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay in shipping & need to improve customer service

- Need to improve on shipping timeframe once order is placed. No excuses.
- Expect polite response when customer contact for queries, bargain or more info about the product.
+ Better pricing in eBay store

SPIDERPIG
SPIDERPIGCentral Queensland, QLD

WD My Cloud Home Duo is very meh

Easy to set up and that's where the good stuff stops. Unfortunately the cable supplied was damaged, can't easily set a static IP address, the multiple user accounts are extremely limited in that non admin users have one directory to share. Having to sign up to PLEX to stream media is a real hassle, on some devices you may have to acutally pay to use PLEX. If you are looking to back up your own data (private or business) and no one elses then this is excellent, the mobile access is really good.

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Tarique
TariquePerth, WA

Good deals

I bought a 2080Ti got it for a really good price lowest I've ever seen it. Site is easy to navigate and they have a good range.

The only downside is shipping I would avoid Star Track took a week and a half to get a product with express shipping with other couriers I usually receive goods in 48 hrs.

I expected better

Placed my order and received and email when all items were available for payment and pickup. On arriving in store I was told that one of the items on my order was showing zero stock. The salesperson didn't elaborate on what he would do to fix the issue until I made it clear that I wasn't happy. Only then did he offer a comparable item at the same price. The other item wasn't better, just a different brand (Asus versus MSI).

Vive VR headset

bill4017

I agree same issues with mine, also agree on 3D I like both but they have their problems,

bill4017

I just answered my own comment I did not look at the name.

Wrong language installed

The computer arrived promptly and in good condition. However, when it was set up the language was Czechoslovakian and not English. Using Google we managed to find some English language but when the computer was restarted it reverted to Czech and English. I phoned your help line and was told to drop the computer in. (I am in far north Queensland so impossible. I was then told to just take it to a local computer place. Which I did. $120 later I now have a computer that works. Very disappointed that you would send out a computer without the English language installed.

Len1010
Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Helpful Sales Staff, But not a computer or IT Specialist by any means.