Online store, Physical store

5.0 (1,185)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,156)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (1,137)

great service!

great service! highly recommend David. He was always available, nothing was too hard. made the whole experience a pleasure. thanks mate.

Great stuff...

Product arrived in a timely manner (despite COVID) and prices were competitive. Will definitely use them again as often hard to source locally here in Perth.

Great Value, Great Service !!

Computer Alliance provided best value for money and the product was in stock. The purchase process was quick and seamless !!

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook Flip 14

Bruce C

Bruce CDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Quality Product Range

Excellent website, easy to define products specific to needs.
Being remote from major retail outlets, I appreciate the wide range of products, the professional service and the quick delivery. Best delivery I have experienced is 24 hours. I regularly recommend Computer Alliance to friends.

Product PurchasedCreative Speakers
Neville

NevilleDarling Downs, QLD

Great Company, Great Products & Great Prices

Easy site to navigate, had all the products needed and at a great price. Freight was easy and quick to Toowoomba. The products purchased work brilliantly, which has now completed the building of my sons gaming rig. 5 stars

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Good communication and Product

Easy navigation through their online shop. I am very satisfied with the product. They have satisfactory ranges of product and most of them have freebies. This is my second time buying from them. The product is for minimalist like me and reliable for a gamer like me. It's quiet and has cool lights. It came with free mouse and keyboard; and currently waiting for my free MSI gaming chair to arrive. My purchase was MSI Trident 3 10. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Lorraine

LorrainePerth, WA

Synology NAS - good value

Very easy with search function, good range of products and had stock in what I wanted and its a quality product

sobuc

sobucSydney, NSW

Great product, ultra fast delivery

I purchased a Jabra speak unit for my home office setup. I was pleasantly surprised to have that delivered very next day!
I will be definitely looking at Computer Alliance page more for any new purchases.

Product PurchasedJabra Speak 710
David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, effective and efficient

I wanted a new gaming monitor for my PC so I made the call to the CA store where I spoke to Josh M. Within 5 minutes there was a recommendation that suited my needs. I went into the store to view the product and again, within 5 minutes, I confirmed my purchase. Very happy with the monitor and customer service. I didn't bother asking for a discount because when you compare the price online, CA is usually the cheapest.

Store LocationMt Gravatt, QLD

bunty

buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very fast delivery

Ive bought a few things over the years and they always get to me so quickly as i live in a rural area that can sometimes be a problem .there prices are always some of the lowest . This was for a very large monitor as it was coming via courier i was a little worried but everything was fine and no real wait . As i bought it over the Xmas new year period i thought there may be

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix Gaming Monitor XG49VQ (49")
Matt

MattCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Easy to navigate store and staff were exceptionally helpful over the phone. Received purchase in a timely manner and in good condition.
What more could you ask for?

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Odyssey G7 (32")

Great service, quality products

I've been shopping at CA for over 15 years, on the rare times I've had issues their staff have resolved them quickly and without hassle.

Ed H.

Ed H.Northern Territory

Good Service

Product was as advertised and dispatched very quickly. Price was also very competitive. Would be happy to recommend them and make purchases in the future.

Steve

Steve Mid North Coast, NSW

Gr8 service

Fantastic service . Helpful staff . Gr8 web site easy to see & compare products really good value . One thing . Being interstate I would like a different delivery method . Eg Overnight or next day courier service

Excellent Online Experiences

Whether I needed a high end component or just some paste it was delivered quickly exactly what I asked for fast without any trouble, I had multiple orders of parts for 2 builds in December and still got everything in time

Angela C.

Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and knowledge. Absolutely going back, great store. My son was very happy and loved what was in store and the set up.

Store LocationMount Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Non-inflated prices, friendly staff, quick delivery plus its “now in stereo”.

One of the few places with RTX 3070’s in stock that aren’t asking over inflated prices. Quick delivery, Placed my order Sunday, item was processed at warehouse Monday and delivered Tuesday morning via standard post. Had great customer service from the GM. You can tell he has many years of experience leading 10-25 person groups of people, knows how to look after and train them efficiently. Definitely will come back again for the wife’s computer needs soon, especially since things are “now in stereo”.

bijou

bijou

Quick service and easy ordering.

I was desperate for a particular A3 printer for work. It was sold out everywhere I looked or only available as a special order with a long wait time. Computer Alliance had it in stock, shipped it promptly and I had it a couple of days later. Would use them again.

Product PurchasedBrother A3 Multi-Function MFC-J6930DW
Argowal

ArgowalPerth, WA

Great Store

Great items, accurate stock, quick shipping. I'd order from here again. It's great that they have a physical store as well. I do wish they had more shipping choices however, I only had one to choose from (item did arrive by when I needed it, but only just).

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & advice, competitive pricing and fast delivery.

Thanks Guys for an easy, fast and smooth transaction. I always shop around for the best price and as always... end up back with you guys - Computer Alliance. I ordered online from your website and the Monitors, etc were shippped the same afternoon. Picked up by the courier. I received them the next day. I also received emails re the status of the order. Awesome service. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Ray