Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,278)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,244)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,220)

Great service, great pricing

Apart from the slight shortage of models available (due to supply issues caused by Covid19), I was extremely impressed by the efficient service and delivery, and the very competitive pricing. Easy website to use, great chat service, and very safe credit card security. Thanks all.

New Router - Solved my problem, quickly.

Easy to find the exact model router I was after. Delivered promptly without any fuss. This router was to replace one of a pair of Asus AiMesh routers whose WAN port was fried by lightning strike (common to this router I believe). I found that I didn't need to hardwire between routers to enable AiMesh, but that it worked just as effectively via WiFi. Now I have a 3 node AiMesh setup which provides seamless coverage across our house and yard. - Flyin'.

Ben
BenLyons 2606, ACT

Best Price - Best Product

eBay store very easy - Quick to pack and send. Would buy from again, DID buy from again! Very happy with ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX535LI

Outstanding

Ordered on a Thursday. Arrived on a Saturday. Well priced, great selection. Cuatomer service were responsive throughout. Will use again.

Peter
PeterQueensland

Laptop Purchase

The website for the store is well laid out and easy to navigate. If you need assistance the have online help or will help you over the phone. The product purchased was to replace an older version of a laptop I already have. No complaints about the quality of the product. Excellent customer service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Shaun P
Shaun PSouth West, WA

Needed Computer Parts to Rebuild a Home Server

I have no Problem of ordering from Computer Alliance Online Store again. The Delivery time was great, and the computer hardware is good value.

Great service and helpful

A pleasant experience to purchase a desktop computer from this store. Dylan is most professional and helpful - knows his work well.

Michael T
Michael TAustralian Capital Territory

Great price and contactless delivery - really good!

I recently purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet. I went to Static Ice and saw Computer Alliance at the top of the list with the best price and went for it. They had the item in stock and I received it in short order (contactless). Convenient and helpful support. I'd easily do business with them again.

David M
David MThe Mallee, VIC

Good Value

The website was easy to navigate and the prices were very competitive. The Item I ordered came well packed and as described. I would buy from them again. They also sell on ebay.

Great sale prices!

Great website and updates for delivery or status after purchasing online. Great product and sale prices. Very quick delivery too considering its going to VIC rural from QLD.

Memory Upgrade

Purchased 32GB of memory, was able to easily confirm the memory suited my PC via link to the manf. Delivery was quick and product works perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Graeme - Ryde
Graeme - Ryde Sydney, NSW

Bought a new printer/scanner - perfect service.

The printer arrived within 3 work days. Of significance the online purchase and delivery arrangements were the smoothest I have experienced on line - no fuss or bother. With confidence I will definitely be back to Computer Alliance and will be watching to see what I might need.

Andrew M
Andrew MSouth East Queensland, QLD

All round excellent

I've been a client for probably 20 years. Everyone is very knowledgeable and helps you understand, whether it be a buying decision or service matter. I drive a 50k round trip just to use them.

Excellent store

Fantastic service, even when they’re busy. Very knowledgeable and always willing to help and find the right solution for your situation.

First purchase, great experience

After researching the laptop I wanted I found the best price at Computer Alliance and In Stock. The ordering process was easy and it arrived (interstate) in perfect condition within a few days.
My only concern was with AusPost who left it at my front door without signature, but that's probably a familiar story an not CA's fault.
Computer Alliance will definitely be one of my go-to shops for future PC related purchases.

hotmud
hotmudasked
Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh
Rajeshasked
Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.
율 김.asked
Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives