Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,204)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,291)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (1,174)

Great Store!

Really happy with my experience in store and online. When building my first PC I went in store and the staff were super friendly and knowledgeable and the service was really quick. My online experience has also been wonderful with quick dispatching and delivery. I rave so much about it all my friends use Computer Alliance!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good to find store who actually has items in stock ready to ship Aust wide.

Was able to speak directly with technical staff re items, also someone who could physically check stocks and assure me of next day despatch.

Product Purchased8 Port TP-Link TL-SG1008MP
Colin
ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

The multi- printer is working well and I'm happy with the purchase.

The store staff were very helpful, on a weekend too, and I would highly recommend Computer Alliance, the web sight was easy to navigate as well.

Product PurchasedBrother MFC-J5730DW
CAM
CAMSydney, NSW

So easy!

Service was amazing. So helpful and courteous. Delivery was next day from QLD to Sydney for LG USB 2.0 External SLIM DVD Writer which was easy to install, inexpensive and working well.

Product Purchased LG USB 2.0 External SLIM DVD Writer black

Spud
SpudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buying from computer alliance

Ordered a gaming mouse from this company.
Order was packed and shipped straight away.
Will use and support this company as much as I can.

Brad
Brad

Customer Service great but product purchased poor to use

Staff polite and courteous on phone and delivery time was received quickly.
Purchased product AOC 15.6" AOC 16T2 FHD IPS Touch USB-C Portable Monitor -
This product is very awkward to use with multifunction buttons to access features that are only really displayed on screen when another device is plugged in, otherwise it looks good for a display for my ATEM Mini Pro ISO.

Jack L.
Jack L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent aftersales support

I received my workstation fast and to the correct specification. However, soon after I started experiencing issues that seemed related to the graphics card. I tried to avoid sending the whole system back to Brisbane (I live in regional QLD) so I provided detailed issue description to the guys at CA and they agreed to exchange the GPU only, rather than returning the whole box to Brisbane for diagnostics.
The new graphics card works great. The whole process was fast and efficient.
Great stuff, guys. I couldn't recommend you more.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Paul and Karen
Paul and KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

We found staff to be very helpful, they told us what were were told to get wasn't needed and told us a better solution for our problem. We would've spent more money the first way but it wouldn't have fixed the problem. Their solution was 20% of what we would've spent and fixed the problem and they even brought up a youtube video to show us what to do. Very impressed and will shop here in future.
Paul and Karen

Store LocationMt Gravatt Brisbane
Product PurchasedThermaltake TG-50
Hamish
HamishIllawarra, NSW

Quality Service

Easy to use website, including two factor authentication giving me confidence in the purchase. I bought two well priced monitors, they arrived very quickly and performed as expected. I received a follow up email from them checking I was satisfied with their service, and wont hesitate to purchase from them again.

Mary
MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

I was thrilled with my purchase and especially impressed with the prompt delivery to my unit door.

Easy to find the product I was looking for and please to find you had it in stock. So far I am pleased with the quality and function of the MFC

Product PurchasedBrother A3 Multi-Function MFC-J6930DW

Fast shipping!

I recived the item in 3 days with standard shipping!
Every other place ive shopped at has taken up to 5 weeks due to the increase because of covid.
10/10!

Product PurchasedMSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard
GJM
GJMSydney, NSW

Excellent service - fast turnaround

I made an online order for an external soundcard. The item was shipped same day, and delivery was the next day, interstate.

Product PurchasedSoundblaster X-Fi 5.1

rsdjhenry
rsdjhenrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good store to deal with.

Purchased a Brother A3 printer very good service. Easy to deal with. Store is easy to find products on-line. Very well presented store. Ordered over the phone & picked up printer later in the day. It was ready waiting for me.

Store LocationMt Gravatt Qld.
Product PurchasedBrother A3 Multi-Function MFC-J6930DW

could not believe how fast this arrived.

terrific service..i was worried being a shop in qld...but I needed a document camera asap...2 days later its delivered...wow! couldnt be happier

Rick
RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great laptop, great service

Website was very easy to navigate, and when we wanted clarification about features, the team was a phone call away great experience

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop