Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (20)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No
Jack L.
Jack L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent aftersales support

I received my workstation fast and to the correct specification. However, soon after I started experiencing issues that seemed related to the graphics card. I tried to avoid sending the whole system back to Brisbane (I live in regional QLD) so I provided detailed issue description to the guys at CA and they agreed to exchange the GPU only, rather than returning the whole box to Brisbane for diagnostics.
The new graphics card works great. The whole process was fast and efficient.
Great stuff, guys. I couldn't recommend you more.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

New Router - Solved my problem, quickly.

Easy to find the exact model router I was after. Delivered promptly without any fuss. This router was to replace one of a pair of Asus AiMesh routers whose WAN port was fried by lightning strike (common to this router I believe). I found that I didn't need to hardwire between routers to enable AiMesh, but that it worked just as effectively via WiFi. Now I have a 3 node AiMesh setup which provides seamless coverage across our house and yard. - Flyin'.

Desley
DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Quick service. Showed me a few options. Fair prices. Needed some after sale service to help with set up. Prompt replies to my email after hours.

Store LocationMy Gravatt, QLD
Adrian
AdrianCentral Queensland, QLD

Decent prices, quick service and delivery, recommended.

QLD based store, decent services and prices are competitive. Have also in the past claim warranty without any issues. highly recommended.

Simon J
Simon JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and trustworthy

Computer Alliance isn’t really exceptional. They do a good solid job, are honest, consistent and honour the warranties on products. The get 5 stars because this is a rare thing in computer parts resellers especially with competitive prices. Except for their specials, they aren’t as cheap as Umart but for the tiny price premium you won’t have two weeks of arguments just to get your basic consumer rights. I’ve also had multiple cases where they’ve gone to bat for clients, taking up issues with manufacturers and their repair charges/methods. Computer Alliance is my preferred source for the components that matter.

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Good communication and Product

Easy navigation through their online shop. I am very satisfied with the product. They have satisfactory ranges of product and most of them have freebies. This is my second time buying from them. The product is for minimalist like me and reliable for a gamer like me. It's quiet and has cool lights. It came with free mouse and keyboard; and currently waiting for my free MSI gaming chair to arrive. My purchase was MSI Trident 3 10. Thank you.

Efficient and knowledgeable

For this particular time I went in to buy some thermal paste and other peripherals. Total time was less than 10 mins, the sales person was quick and efficient.

Always has been fast, efficient and reliable. Warranty claim has always been smooth with them.

Store LocationBrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Burt
BurtRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service, good products, good range

Always happy to help with issues, I had no trouble resolving an account problem stemming from a change of email address earlier this year.

Great range of business, gaming or low cost product to suit what I'm after for a given purpose. I buy personal gear through my account and buy things separately for work under another account. Satisfactory items for both uses.

No mickey-mouse cut price versions of products here, they're authentic and work as advertised.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great service, great price, fast shipping (and I don't have to deal with UMart anymore!)

I used to buy my computer gear from UMart who's customer service is always terrible.
Then i found Computer Alliance. Great service, great prices - and they care about their customers!
no more UMart for me ...

Great

Great Store and the staff were extremely helpful.
The Filtering on the left hand side of the website made it particularly easy to navigate.
I did like the messenger chat
Highly satisfied with stock

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Perfect product. good costumer service. highly recommended

I bought external hard from CA which was awesome. good postage about two days earlier than I expected.Perfect product and packaging. good costumer service and polite and friendly. highly recommended

Product PurchasedKogan 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff and awesome service!

I dreaded going to a store to buy something during the Covid-19 epidemic, but my poor old monitor was just about dead. I looked around and found the one I wanted and as always Computer Alliance had the stock and a competitive price. I went to the store and with all the special social distancing requirements the staff at the store had set up an easy to navigate system, they were all friendly and courteous making the whole transaction effortless! Thank you again CA!

Store LocationMt. Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSI Optix MPG341CQR

Putski
PutskiFar North Queensland, QLD

Very reliable store! Will keep purchasing from here.

I have purchased quite a few products from here including a high end laptop. Delivery is always fast, and the items are securely packaged to prevent damage en route. The one faulty item I received was replaced quickly under warranty, without fuss. Another time the wrong modem/router was sent to me. They arranged pick up of the wrong item and delivered the right one in very short time. Communication is always good and they respond quickly. Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Very happy customer!

Product PurchasedLogitech g602 Mouse

First time builder

This was my first time purchasing PC parts for a build. The website was easy to use and most of the parts I needed were in stock. Delivery was quick and everything was packaged well.
A HDD I purchased was DOA but a quick call to their service team and it was sorted. Excellent service and prices were good. Overall very happy.

Great products and Service

It was very easy to navigate around the store to find the product that i desired which was a MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC. I was very satisfied with the range of products i could choose from, also the costumer service was excellent.

Store Locationcannon hill computer alliance