Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,221)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,309)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (1,191)

MilkMan
MilkMan

Amazing online PC store

Ordered an SSD and a 3060 from here and all I have to say is that they made my life easy. Received fast due to their shipping and organisation and works too. Completed my build last week and I recommend this store to anyone. Trustworthy, Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service

Jim
JimFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Thanks Jay, very helpful, answered my questions about motherboard and CPU compatibility. Then send me an email with my shopping basket ready to go, and parts arrived in four days.

G.S.G.
G.S.G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great item, greater postage speed!!

I purchased the Microsoft screen cast dongle, item does what it's supposed to do. Item was received a little over 24hrs after purchase, I was amazed at how fast it arrived.
Thank you very much!

Excellent service prompt delivery highly recommended retailer

Product was as described online and works perfectly. Staff provided onsite confirmation prior to purchase of the product version and that the bandwidth offered would allow the the hotspot to function seamlessly.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

In stock and so fast

I was looking for a printer. It seemed to be out of stock everywhere. Not only did Computer Alliance have it ... it was delivered in 2 days.

Debi
Debi

Excellent service

Very easy to find what I was looking for from a large range. Fast delivery. Completely satisfied with my item.

Robyn W.
Robyn W.

Excellent service.

Absolutely easy to order. Regular order updates over the 1.5 days my new lap top took to arrive at rural Qld town address. Wouldn't shop anywhere else now.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Perfect

Easy navigation to the product I needed. Purchased and shipped with ease. Arrived promptly within 4 days. Very happy with the experience overall.

Awesome monitor, great service!

Monitor works well and was as advertised. Computer Alliance service was great and delivery was fast. Would buy again from same vendor... well recommended

tealady
tealady

Easy to navigate and quick delivery

I found the NVIDIA easily on their site. The delivery was very quick and the communication from the site throughout the process was helpful.

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Excellent Experience

Gold standard in terms of shopping experience for computer parts online. Easy to navigate website, frequent status updates and fast delivery. Its really how all shops should operate but sadly isnt the case. Highly recommend and I would shop at CA again :)

Sam M.
Sam M.South East Queensland, QLD

They're great. Not much more to say.

Large product range in many categories, all the specs on the website, great prices, fast shipping, support is professional if you have an issue (had a dud part years ago, all I had to do was send it back to them and they sent me a new one, and quickly).
Just a great company to do business with if you're building a PC. To be honest, I don't even bother checking other suppliers now. I absolutely recommend this company. Keep up the good work CA :)

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great value and excellent product range

Easy to find what I was looking for and really happy with price and quality Fast postage and good communication

Helpful staff and fast delivery

The staff were able to answer my questions clearly and fast. The laptop was sent way faster than i expected and arrived very well packaged. The prices are fantastic too. 100% will be purchasing from them again.

Deborah R.
Deborah R.

Everything is so Colorful

Store was easy to use and the range of products was huge, my set up looks amazing it’s wonderful.Thank you

Great service, great pricing

Apart from the slight shortage of models available (due to supply issues caused by Covid19), I was extremely impressed by the efficient service and delivery, and the very competitive pricing. Easy website to use, great chat service, and very safe credit card security. Thanks all.

New Router - Solved my problem, quickly.

Easy to find the exact model router I was after. Delivered promptly without any fuss. This router was to replace one of a pair of Asus AiMesh routers whose WAN port was fried by lightning strike (common to this router I believe). I found that I didn't need to hardwire between routers to enable AiMesh, but that it worked just as effectively via WiFi. Now I have a 3 node AiMesh setup which provides seamless coverage across our house and yard. - Flyin'.

Ben
BenLyons 2606, ACT

Best Price - Best Product

eBay store very easy - Quick to pack and send. Would buy from again, DID buy from again! Very happy with ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX535LI

Outstanding

Ordered on a Thursday. Arrived on a Saturday. Well priced, great selection. Cuatomer service were responsive throughout. Will use again.

Shaun P
Shaun PSouth West, WA

Needed Computer Parts to Rebuild a Home Server

I have no Problem of ordering from Computer Alliance Online Store again. The Delivery time was great, and the computer hardware is good value.

Great service and helpful

A pleasant experience to purchase a desktop computer from this store. Dylan is most professional and helpful - knows his work well.

Michael T
Michael TAustralian Capital Territory

Great price and contactless delivery - really good!

I recently purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet. I went to Static Ice and saw Computer Alliance at the top of the list with the best price and went for it. They had the item in stock and I received it in short order (contactless). Convenient and helpful support. I'd easily do business with them again.

David M
David MThe Mallee, VIC

Good Value

The website was easy to navigate and the prices were very competitive. The Item I ordered came well packed and as described. I would buy from them again. They also sell on ebay.

Graeme - Ryde
Graeme - Ryde Sydney, NSW

Bought a new printer/scanner - perfect service.

The printer arrived within 3 work days. Of significance the online purchase and delivery arrangements were the smoothest I have experienced on line - no fuss or bother. With confidence I will definitely be back to Computer Alliance and will be watching to see what I might need.

Andrew M
Andrew MSouth East Queensland, QLD

All round excellent

I've been a client for probably 20 years. Everyone is very knowledgeable and helps you understand, whether it be a buying decision or service matter. I drive a 50k round trip just to use them.