Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,215)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,303)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (1,185)

Brandon
BrandonSydney, NSW

Reasonable price, fast shipping and most important Customer Service.

Everything came as promised and love the way how Computer Alliance do their follow up. It’s my first time purchasing from them but it was a good one! Thank you!

James C
James CDarwin, NT

NZXT Fan, As described, quick shipping

Purchased a NZXT Fan to go in a competition, quick delivery to a remote location and satisfied with purchase and item quality

Fast and efficient

Great price deal on Gigabyte Aorus gaming laptop
Prompt delivery
Very happy with the product quality
Service and follow up was appreciated

KingC
KingCPerth, WA

Great Service! Great help! Great Products!

Full compliments to the team at Computer Alliance. Friendly, quick responses, understanding and helpful.
From start to finish my orders were quick and accurate.

Extremely happy with everything.

Desley
DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Quick service. Showed me a few options. Fair prices. Needed some after sale service to help with set up. Prompt replies to my email after hours.

I bought a Synology MR2200ac from them. The website was easy to use, the price was good and the equipment turned up very quickly. I was very happy.

wotzaname
wotzanameSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much good!

These guys are fantastic. Super helpful with my order and crazy fast next day delivery. Will be purchasing from again. Very happy, thank you!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Excellent service

They had a good selection of products I was seeking. I bought the item on sale that was a modern version.

Great service, great product, very fast delivery, doesn't get any better.

Purchased the Asus RT-AX88U to be used as the base to Aimesh with the Asus RT-AC68U.
Cannot overestimate the speed of the system, the house is on NBN 100.
As of now with six occupants, there are 22 items connected, maximum speed nearest to the base 780 Mbps the furthest away 140 Mbps more than enough for 4K. Cannot be any happier.
Cheers

Brandon F
Brandon FBrisbane

More great advice in lead up to tax time

Needed advice on NAS, NAS HDDs, monitors and monitor mounts over three of visits. Alex and another colleague helped me out immensely with providing me advice on the best NAS solution for my requirements (Synology DS918+) and HDDs (Seagate Ironwolf 8TB) and when it came time for monitors, another colleague helped out with choosing the best monitor and mount for my requirements without trying to oversell me on a gaming monitor that I didn’t need. Pricing again also was more competitive than the competition here in Brissie. Will be back for more IT upgrades in the future.

Mauna S
Mauna SSydney, NSW

Great price

Was looking for a gaming desktop and monitor and found out that computer alliance are giving more affordable price compare to other store. Look forward to buy more gadget next time.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive ASUS VivoBook Laptop S14/S15

I am impressed with the speed of operation and start up times of the ASUS VivoBook. The screen colour is not 100% to my liking but that is a personal preference. I was given a free ASUS monitor which has been a little problematic sometimes with flickering, but that seems to be happening far less now. The storage is great as I am only using 50% and I add a great deal of .png photos which take up a lot more space than .jpg's. I find the 3 USB outputs very handy as well as the HDMI outlet. I have been using ASUS for a few years now and have been very happy. The service Adam Oswald of Computer Alliance Online Store was very professional and extremely helpful. I will be buying from them again in the future.

Coolroy
CoolroyPerth, WA

Good communication & shipping

Shipped a full tower case promptly using Star Trak express freight service.

Took just a week to travel from QLD to WA metro area for an item weighing 22KG.

Product was similar in pricing to other eastern states suppliers but I chose Computer Alliance because of its solid reputation of having accurate stock holdings & great customer service.

I was pleased with my decision with this order & would choose Computer Alliance again if I had to ship from eastern states suppliers whenever my local stores do not carry the products I require.
Highly recommend based on my latest experience.

Phong N.
Phong N.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Bought my MSI INFINITE S desktop from Computer Alliance and it was great

Easy to use store as I was looking for a specific range I had in mind. I've been playing FFXIV and wanted a gaming pc for my partner. We ended up buying MSI INFINITE S Slim tower desktop and both the service and product was great for our needs.

Michael M.
Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Store was well set out, easy to find stuff. Staff new their stuff, and were quick to find what we needed. Great service, polite, didnt push us to buy different things.

tim
timSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Range

The range and service are excellent with friendly staff even though store was very busy no doubt due to vast range of computer related products .

Clifford
CliffordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service,

they had the product I wanted and took care that the model met my specific requirements, only issue was lack of signage on entrance to car park area

Sam H.
Sam H.Sydney, NSW

Great service and quick shipping

Accidentally came across their site, found what I was after within a few minutes. Website was easy to navigate and I was at the checkout in no time.

Graphics card arrived at my place of work in Sydney the following afternoon from qld.

Will G
Will GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product but even better after sales support

Bought 2 x Displayport cables and struggled to connect it but the team supported me to get this resolved in a timely manner

george b.
george b.South West, QLD

Great place to shop

The store has always great service & value for money. Great products the staff are very knowledgeable with the products & what you are looking for

Andrew Joyce
Andrew JoyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional advise, Great service

I rang Computer Alliance spoke with Dylan over the Easter break - that's great service when I needed it. He gave me professional advise on what I was trying to achieve. Online purchase was seamless with quick delivery.

Adrian
AdrianCentral Queensland, QLD

Decent prices, quick service and delivery, recommended.

QLD based store, decent services and prices are competitive. Have also in the past claim warranty without any issues. highly recommended.

Great service, quick delivery

I purchased as a birthday present. Very quick and easy to order and arrived the next day. Quick response from sales staff.

Ray Wright
Ray WrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Offers more than most other PC stores

Online store easy to navigate and order. Offers not only complete products but PC components and accessories at reasonable prices. Delivery cost was also reasonable and delivery was fast. I ordered an ASUS GT710 PCIe Video Card for an old desktop - perfect for the job.

Dan George
Dan GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new PC with very helpful support through the process

Bought my first new Desktop PC in nearly a decade, and Computer Alliance had the components I wanted, so I placed a system configuration order. They came back to me later the same day saying the case I chose had issues with the other components, and they quickly offered alternatives. After sorting out the payment for the added cost of the larger case, the computer was built and tested and delivered in their advertised timeframes. I've had the PC a week and am very happy with its performance.