Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

5.0 (1,333)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,292)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (1,273)

Great prices and low cost delivery

I have bought a few things through these guys, both in store and delivered.
They offer a good range of computer products at very competitive prices.

Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution

The store and the product were recommended to resolve low WiFi signal in an old 2-storey house during lockdown. The Asus mesh system has completely resolved WiFi signal and ordering and delivery through Computer Alliance was fast and simple.

Carlos C.
Carlos C.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy fast service

Walked in greeted put on to sale person had me sorted out in 5minutes. Cant recommend computer alliance more will be using them from now for all my computer tech needs.

Great service, communication and pricing

Purchased two products online, I returned one back and swapped with another. Easy process and great services. Computer alliance is a great one stop shop for everything pc.

Fernando
FernandoSydney, NSW

The product is good value for money, and the delivery service and updates are from the top shelf.

As stated before, the product is of good quality for the money paid. The delivery follow up was also good.

J Hardy
J HardyNorthern Region, NSW

Swift postage. Great service.

Easy to use website with afterpay options. Purchased a new motherboard for a new PC. Their website is well structured.

Great service with fast delivery times

Recently purchased the Synology NAS 920+ ordered it and it literally arrived the next day. Great service and fast delivery times. Always recommend purchasing from computer alliance.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
2GREEDY
2GREEDYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Great Price, Fast post

I have dealt with this company both online and instore, and all i can say is they are awesome! treated nice, looked after and good pricing, well done guy's keep up the awesome work, not very often we can find this dedication now days, once again guy's well done!

Great Store

I have used this online shop a few times,
Easily found what I required at a good price
Shipping was very fast,

David.A
David.A

Fast delivery great price great store

Awesome experience with computer alliance got a great price and excellent communication.their website is easy to navigate and fast shipping.

Product_Reviewer
Product_Reviewersydney

Purchases Monitor - great

Bought monitor BenQ PD3220U. Great service, fast delivery and reliable. The support desk was also responsive and helpful. Will purchase from here again.

oly
olysydney

Fantastic product quick delivery

Recently purchased a Brother colour laser printer (MFC L3745CDW) had it within 3 days and I ordered online on a weekend and I’m in NSW!
Works perfect and was a great packaging, price and communication with seller. Will shop here again for sure. Highly recommended.
Thank you!

Great and friendly staff

The staff was amazing and helped me sort out everything I needed while clearly describing things that I didn't understand

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prompt postage during lockdown

David walked me through the options, even though I'd already made the order online. He was upfront and transparent about stock on hand, the best time for pickup, and a range of postage options. They had a very good price for the cintiq, and the PC I had built through them years ago is going strong. Recommend them to all my peers and students.

Peter
Peter

Brilliant Service - Interstate Delivery

Cannot recommend Computer Alliance highly enough. We ordered our new Brother Printer online on a Saturday night. It was delivered by the following Wednesday. That's 3 business days. We thought if we got it within a week that would be great. But 3 business days was outstanding. Would recommend Computer Alliance without hesitation

Phill M.
Phill M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery interstate

Happy with my purchase so far. Brother MFC I wanted was hard to find in Sydney but Computer Alliance in QLD had it in stock and delivered within a few business days.

MilkMan
MilkMan

Amazing online PC store

Ordered an SSD and a 3060 from here and all I have to say is that they made my life easy. Received fast due to their shipping and organisation and works too. Completed my build last week and I recommend this store to anyone. Trustworthy, Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service

Jim
JimFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Thanks Jay, very helpful, answered my questions about motherboard and CPU compatibility. Then send me an email with my shopping basket ready to go, and parts arrived in four days.

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

3080 MSI GTX Gracphics Card

3080 MSI GTX Gracphics Card
Works As described will shop from here again :) thanks guys . if only u had afterpay or zip you would get more sales :) Hint :)

G.S.G.
G.S.G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great item, greater postage speed!!

I purchased the Microsoft screen cast dongle, item does what it's supposed to do. Item was received a little over 24hrs after purchase, I was amazed at how fast it arrived.
Thank you very much!

Excellent service prompt delivery highly recommended retailer

Product was as described online and works perfectly. Staff provided onsite confirmation prior to purchase of the product version and that the bandwidth offered would allow the the hotspot to function seamlessly.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

In stock and so fast

I was looking for a printer. It seemed to be out of stock everywhere. Not only did Computer Alliance have it ... it was delivered in 2 days.

Debi
Debi

Excellent service

Very easy to find what I was looking for from a large range. Fast delivery. Completely satisfied with my item.

maloc
malocSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great computer store

Great website made it easy to put a computer together for my grandson have purchased computers, laptop, video card, and speakers and always found that they have a good range of products at competitive prices. I have not had problems with in-stock items not being available and having to be ordered in. Willing to assist if you need help.

Excellent service.

Absolutely easy to order. Regular order updates over the 1.5 days my new lap top took to arrive at rural Qld town address. Wouldn't shop anywhere else now.