2Con-X-Ion

Con-X-Ion

2Con-X-Ion
3.7

66% · 225109 · 32%
Brand Manager for Con-X-Ion? Claim your listing.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Poor timing and service

Bus from airport was 1 hour late and my bike (booked with my bus) arrived 4 hours later (despite promises of 1 hour later). It was then left insecurely outside my hotel (which had by then closed) so I had to return early from my event to prevent it being stolen. Bus driver was lovely but service desk was poor. Would not recommend.
Denis
Denis2 posts

Superb Wedding charter from Broadbeach to Beechmont and return

Absolutely delighted with our Wedding Bus charter for 23 people - early afternoon pickup from Broadbeach with 2nd pickup on the way to drop off at Beechmont, and then late night return. Booking was very straightforward with great advice and assistance from Michelle. Our bus arrived 10 minutes early which calmed our pre-wedding nerves, and our driver Phil was very professional and friendly, and an extremely safe and courteous driver (on the way up the narrow mountain road, if cars were following behind he would pull over and slow down when safe to do so to allow them to overtake). On the way back down very late at night in the rain, we were all very reassured by his cautious driving - thanks and well done Phil. Show details
Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable service

1) I booked a bus tick with con-x-ion from nr Southport to Gold Coast airport. I then booked flight ticked to Sydney to be in sync. Then the bus was cancelled at last minute and put on earlier middle of night bus! Had to wait nearly 3 hours for my original domestic flight!!
2) A few days later, booked flight back to Gold Coast airport from Sydney, after checking before with bus pick up and confirmed via email. Then they cancelled!!! I had to then at more expense change my flight to another time to meet the earlier bus pick up time. Crazy!!!!
Not efficient or reliable.
Con job, not recommended.
Kim H.
Kim H.

We used con-x-ion to get around Gold Coast theme parks and to the airport. We found the service great value and well organised. All the drivers were very good and happy to help would use them again.
Dolly W.
Dolly W.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

On time and excellent

Easy to order and on time to pick up. Excellent service and recommend to all Show details
Scott D.
Scott D.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

marion w.
marion w.

Negligent Driver

My 23 year old daughter on her first trip to Australia on her own booked her shuttle in advance but somewhere along the line the address she was hoping to go to on Gold Coast was booked as sunshine coast. The driver then dropped her off at a Truck stop/campground at 9pm middle of nowhere and left my distraught daughter with 3 suitcases standing on her own. Thankfully another shuttle drive helped her but this could have turned out so much different.
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company to deal with

I booked a trip from GC to Brisbane international Airport 4 days in advance for a 8.20pm pick up. At 4.30 on my travel day I was informed that conxion had canceled the 8pm trip and if I wanted to get to the airport I would have to take the 6pm bus. Getting me to the airport 5 hours before my booking time. advise don't use this company they care unreliable and NOT CHEAT ST $70 A TRIP
Bernadette Girlich
Bernadette GirlichHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Picked up right on time. Friendly service. Better rate than taxi. Only used it on the way home from resort to airport. Wished we’d used it on way there
Mary D.
Mary D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

don't fly and expect to be picked up

My plane was 1 hour late getting to OOL - not a rare occurrence. This missed my 2pm pickup time by 20 minutes and the solution offered was 'possibly a seat on the 5pm.' After the second bus left with no available seats I took a taxi at 4pm.
Angelo
Angelo3 posts

Angelo K 12/08/23

The whole process was extremely easy with the assistance of the young girl at the airport.
mez
mezSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Terrible booking system

I have now booked four times and always regret it. I travel frequently and thought I would tey it this way for a while but every. Single. Time. I book for a time and within a few hours I get notification that the pick up will be earlier. Why put a time for a booking that you don't intend to honour?!? Not to mention that on a long haul flight returned they booked me in four hours late. No one wants to hang around waiting for four hours after 20 hours worth of flight!

I just tried to get a refund and only a credit is offered.

There must be another way. Time to find it.

Fran M.
Fran M.

Prim
PrimNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant service

03.08.2023 I had made a mistake when booking my trip and was panicked about being able to get to the airport to make my flight. The beautiful lady on the phone went above and beyond to help me. She got in touch with the bus driver and I was able to catch up with the bus and get to the airport on time. The bus driver couldn't have been more helpful, she was so kind and organised and took the stress out of the whole situation. Not to mention a great driver. Thanks to all, awesome teamwork.
Rach6275
Rach6275Darwin, NT2 posts

Can't answer simple questions via email

Sent an email asking a simple question with my flight arrival time, airline, pick up destination and drop off destination and got told they couldn't answer this via email I had to call them to get answers which I didn't understand when I had provided all information required so I choose to use another service as this service appeared uninteresting in assisting with my enquiry.
Andrew A.
Andrew A.

Great Airport Shuttle Service!

Great service! Left my backpack at the airport and Bruce was kind enough to turn around and go back to the airport to get it. Highly recommend ConXion for your airport shuttle service! Show details

Mark Arrowsmith
Mark ArrowsmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Timely service door to door

Booking on line and friendly service. Easy to deal with. Show details
Lesley Hetherington
Lesley HetheringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Great service at a good price

On time.
Courteous, friendly and helpful
Great service for me June 2023, Sunshine Coast to Brisbane International and return
BuyerFromMelbourne
BuyerFromMelbourne9 posts

Easy transfer to Surfers Paradise

Used the service to get from Gold Coast airport to Surfers Paradise. Had no hassles with the transfer, easy to find at airport and didn't have to wait long before we were on our way.
If you have plenty of luggage, this transfer is a good option. If not, then I reckon catching the 777 Airport bus and light rail service is a great option. For one it's much cheaper.
Jennifer Abernethy
Jennifer AbernethySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wayne S.
Wayne S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Atrocious service, organized chaos

Booked 4 days before I was due to catch bus from Brisbane International to Sunshine Coast, bus rolled in only to be told there wasn't a seat on the bus for me (even though the booking was for that time) so had to wait another hour after travelling for over 12 hours, used them for 10 years previously before that and now I remember why I don't anymore...never again Conexion!!
Karyn C
Karyn C3 posts

charged cancellation fee - when told I would get a refund???

Very disappointed would not have made the booking if I knew $11.08 wld be charged when cancelling.

$73.08 debit card 22/5
$62.00 debit card refund 7/6

Person over phone said I could cancel up to 24 hours prior to transfer at not time mentioned $10 admin fee to cancel? Which turns out to be $11.08 for not using their service - so many scam type companies out there.

Rene
Rene

3 1/2 hours to go from Brisbane to Cooroy very poor

Not all the stops were shown on the app 3 1/2 hour bus ride brisbane to Cooroy
Ian Stephens
Ian StephensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service - they cancel buses without notice

Without any notice they cancelled a transfer and left me sitting in the cold at Brisbane airport for 2 hours until their 10.45pm shuttle. No care factor with this company. Avoid like the plaque.
AnnW
AnnWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Used connexion for our recent trip to and from Brisbane international terminal.
They were efficient in all communication and arrived on time.
Their service was professional and reliable and will always be our preferred option for our travel to Brisbane airport.
Essie Luckett
Essie LuckettSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

First time used - All good

The lady who took my booking was very helpful and I was very grateful on late arrival at Gold Coast airport that driver was good enough to ring to see if I was on the way. (This was specially helpful as I have trouble walking long distances so Virgin had put me in a wheelchair.) I live in a very big retirement village and thankfully he took me right to my unit and helped carry my bags in.

William
WilliamSouth West, WA

Excellent and affordable service. Have used them on for a number of years
Lorri
Lorri

Best travel option

I would strongly recommend this service to anyone arriving in an unfamiliar city and needing to get to accommodation or appointments. Booking online was simple, the and airport pickup point very easy to reach. The service ran smoothly to time, the driver negotiated peak hour traffic confidently and I was delivered to the door of my destination. This was excellent value for money and a great option for trouble free transport.
Arv
ArvCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I’d give a ZERO if I could ..Absolutely terrible . Do NOT bother

Arrived at meet at time specified . No bus. Called and spoke to an extremely rude and unhelpful staff member. Advised we would need to wait 3 hours for the next bus. With an infant/child and 3 suitcases? Absolute sham! No bus at specified time and No Help at all. Couldn’t care less. Had to get an Uber in the we end. WILL get a refund but look elsewhere if ur smart .
Harry
Harry4 posts

Airport Transfer

I use their service everytime that I travel oversease and am satiesfied with their friendly and timely approach and reasonable price for their service.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use them in the future.Thanks CON-X-ION for service rendered. Show details
Ron and Diane
Ron and DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were more than happy with the service wouldn’t hesitate to use again And highly recommend to family and friends
Lauren W.
Lauren W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Always had a great customer experience with this company!

We have been using Con-X-Ion for several years for pick ups and drop offs when we visit Brisbane and have always been very happy with the service provided.
All of the customer service staff we have met have been helpful and friendly.
A couple of times when flights have been changed by airlines it has been necessary to call and ask our bus travel times to be amended, which has been quickly done at the time of call.
The drivers have all been really helpful and friendly too. Greg was our driver for this particular review and he was excellent, thank you.
Marina R.
Marina R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Perfect airport to doorstep trip

My transfer from airport to doorstep was faultless. Driver called me once I landed as my flight was delayed and I was close to missing the departure time. Bus driver waited for me and I arrived at my destination in the exact time estimated at the time of booking my trip. Very happy with the service. Will happily recommend and use again myself.
Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Reliable and Friendly

I bought the Roopass for my 5 day holiday in Gold Coast and every pick up and drop off had been on time and the drivers are very kind and friendly. I will definitely book Con-X-ion again for my next holiday. Show details
Alia S.
Alia S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing service, affordable price!

The drivers were amazing, on-time, and very helpful!
Definitely will use their services again in the future. Show details
MC
MCPerth, WA10 posts

Good efficient service

Easy booking process, good trip. Being able to track where the driver was before pick up was very useful. Show details

Colin
ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best transport to airport ever

The bus arrived on time. Tony the driver was very courteous and put our luggage on the bus. The drive to the airport was comfortable and eelaxing.
DrDave
DrDaveSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Great and easy way to get to airport

I’ve used Conxion a number of times getting to Gold Coast airport, from Surfers Paradise. The driver was always close enough to being on time and I was able to travel with the minimum of fuss.
The same thing happened in Brisbane only last Friday. The driver was on time at the hotel, helpful and obliging while having a good, safe ride to international airport, which gave me plenty of time to do all that was necessary for a relaxing start to the flight. Thanks Conxion for your wonderful and reasonably priced service….
Eric
Eric2 posts

Unreliable & Unresponsive

Gold coast to airport service did not turn up on 14/3 despite two confirmations, including one by the driver 30mins before on the day. Called customer service who was not helpful and unapologetic and after 15minutes most of which was put on hold, just said no transfer available. Emailed customer service on 14/3 to lodge a complaint but did not get an acknowledgment of receipt. Escalated twice through online chat and called once, each time being told to expect response within 24 hrs. Two weeks later still no response.
Sharon
SharonSouthwest, VIC

Efficient plus!

On time super friendly driver
Couldn’t have been easier getting to the airport

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Con-X-Ion? Claim your listing.