3.2

40%20%40%

3.0

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Inaccurate scales

I recently noticed a wide variation in my weight and thought nothing of it. Today i weighed myself six times and had three weights varying 1.15kg. Purchased 07.04.2020
This is extremely disappointing as I don't know what to replace them with. Show details

The batteries are new.

Hamish
HamishPerth, WA5 posts

Good scales if thats all you want. No connectivity available

Got the scales. Then got the app to add it to my health profile. Followed the instructions on the Conair website.
Thing is. The scales never try to connect. And on closer inspection I discovered that there is no bluetooth icon on the screen.
So as a standard set of scales. They are good.
But there is no way to connect to anything. Show details
Shirley B.
Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD13 posts

Easy to use and accurate readings

I bought these just under a year ago and haven't had any issues with them. They're easy to use and the weight is clearly shown. When comparing the weight I get on these to the weight I get at the doctors or hospital they are the same which is great. Show details
bretann
bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA87 posts

Save your money and look elsewhere

I purchased my WW800A Body-fit smart scales on 8-7-19 after my previous Weight Watchers scales began giving different readings in succession. Carefully following the instructions I entered all my info required, much of which I think was unnecessary.

Now 4 months later I find this model gives 3 different weight readings of up to 1.25Kg in succession, despite using it correctly, with the batteries fully charged and the salesman assuring me it would NOT do so. Most disappointing

Update 12+ months on and this morning weighing twice in succession saw my weight vary by a staggering 18 KILOS! which backs up my impression that Weight Watcher scales are a waste of time and money Show details

bretann
bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA87 posts

Great

My (now discontinued) WW39A scales gave varying weights in succession after 9 years, so I bought this one after reading all the positive reviews elsewhere. Its easy to set up, stylish, easy to read and has a 6 year warranty, although unfortunately not all stores stock it.
While it registers Body Fat % etc etc it does not calculate BMI Show details

No questions yet

Features:

• In addition to weight, the Conair Bodyfit WW800A Smart Scale measures body fat in weight and percentage, body water and bone mass.
  • It can weigh up to 204kg and has an 8-person memory, remembering the age, height and gender of each user.
  • The scale displays weight in 0.05kg/0.1lbs increments.
  • You can choose your fitness level to fine tune your body analysis readings.
  • An easy-to-read ultra-large LCD digital readout displays all your measurements at once.