Concept Skincare

Concept Skincare

Brand Manager for Concept Skincare? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
ANTI-KLARNA
ANTI-KLARNA

It’s a SCAM

If I could give a half star I would!
I ordered over $300 worth of products only for the address to be messed up. Then they said to wait until the product arrives until I get my money back… it’s been over TWO MONTHS! Listen, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are NOT Australian & dodgy

Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot make contact

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Woodsy
WoodsyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t do it.

My wife ordered over $280 of cosmetics off this dodgy company, the items did not arrive & they are saying no refund until the so called items are returned to them. We keep getting an the same response from them saying this. The phone number that you can call is not connected and even the fair trading Australia are saying this. I would not go near this company or the other company enviro skincare, which I think ? Are the same.

Kittyhawk