Concise Cleaning WA

Concise Cleaning WA

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Concise Cleaning WA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tim
    TimPerth

Exceptional quality of work

Cleaners were friendly enough and got to work quickly. I'm amazed at their quality of work my house wasn't this clean when it was first built. They dusted everything and I was impressed with how hard they worked, they certainly didn't slack off.

Kinga
    KingaPeth

Highly recommended!

They may be a small and a new business but they have done an excellent job! The booking process was quick and the customer service very courteous and professional. Karl and his Partner arrived on time and cleaned our 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms within 3 hours, providing very complete, thorough and well-priced service. Highly recommended! I will definitely be using them again