Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG

Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

HOBBITTURRAMURRA

Initially great now terrible

Our Euromaid CD6kg driers were initially really good, but as soon as the warranties expired we started having difficulties. We bought 2 at the same time. One of the driers constantly trips its electrical circuit and the other constantly displays the "Water Tank Full' warning light, despite the water tank being totally empty. Now we have a drier that only works for 15-20 seconds before stopping so I have to press the reset button constantly during a cycle. It has cost us hundreds of dollars in service call outs and I'm about ready to throw them both away.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Hobbit, so sorry to hear this has been your experience. Please private message us with your contact information so we can get in touch with you.

Water tank full warning

The machine is 2 and half years old and worked well until 1 month ago.
Now the water tank warning light comes on even though the tank is empty and the filter is clean.
We had a service guy take a look and he could not find the problem sonit looks like the duml for this slightly out of warranty machine.
Really disappointed.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Damien, really sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please PM us your contact info and we will get in touch asap. Thanks.

See all Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG reviews

JenPasked

I have just been informed that a condenser dryer doesn't work efficiently in the Brisbane area due to our humidity and that I could be waiting lots of hours for towels to dry in the dryer. Anyone in Brisbane have a problem with their condenser dryer?

HOBBIT

I’ve never heard of that BUT if you’re worried then you should definitely buy a heat pump dryer instead of a condenser dryer. They’re more energy efficient and do not release humidity at all into your laundry room.

JenP

Thanks for the reply. I think I’ve been misinformed about the condenser dryer not being suitable in areas with humidity.

hi jen,

there is no issue with condenser dryers of ours in your area :)

JenPasked

Can anyone tell me if a Condenser Dryer will keep towels soft and fluffy? Since changing from a top loader to an AEG front loader machine, I have been disappointed with my towels, despite the fact I don't put too much detergent and I also do the towels on an extra rinse. They still dry with a harder feel. Wondering if to buy a Condenser Dryer to fix this problem.

HOBBIT

I have had a condenser dryer for 5 years and my towels are really soft.

HI Jen,

it can depend on the make of the towels etc but as above we have had no complaints on towels not being soft :)

JenP

Thanks for much for answering my query. I buy good quality towels, so want to keep them soft n fluffy. You have been a big help. I'm going to buy a dryer to do the job.

Shirlasked

My dryer has suddenly stopped heating although it still spins. I have heard that there may be a re set button. Can anybody help? Thankyou Mark

Hi Mark,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can trouble shoot with yourself.

thanks :)

Shirl

Hi Mitch. I contacted this number and they were unable to troubleshoot over the phone and have suggested I contacted a technician as the warranty has expired. I will try this but it may be cheaper to buy a new dryer. However, I will check the Aust consumer law reasonable life for this dryer.

See all Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryCondenser Clothes Dryers