Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG

Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

mimapomasan
mimapomasanVictoria

Good dryer

We had this dryer for four years. It is a good machine, quiet, gentle to the clothes, with enough options for all our needs. After some recent problems, Ruben did an amazing job and helped resolve them to our utmost satisfaction.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Hi mimapomasan, We have reached out to you directly. Thanks

Mike C
Mike CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value condensing dryer

We bought this condensing dryer from Appliances Online in 2016. We weren't really sure at first since there were some negative reviews then. Fast forward 2.5 years.... The dryer still works perfectly, despite being used at least 3 times a week.

Purchased in October 2016 at Appliances Online for $627.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Thanks for the great review Mike :)

donmas
donmas

This is awesome and make my life more easy now.

Life is better and easy now when we purchased this dryer. It is a condenser dryer which when you dry the clothes, it will not produce any moisture around the house. It has a few advantage when compare to our old dryer such as energy saving, quiet, zero moisture and less heat produce. So all in all during the raining day, we can just dry out clothes without any problem

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Woohoo 5 stars ;)

Thanks for the review.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Cheffanie
CheffanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does the job well!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sarah
SarahSydney

Great price, reliable machine

This machine has been going two years strong for me.

So easy to use, and I love not getting mould issues in the house, which i had with standard dryers

The only thing I don't like is that it has an anti crinkle function, which means it keeps running overnight (every ten minutes).

And with its washing machine partner, they stack easily in my laundry, leaving valuable floor space free.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Ruben R.Euromaid

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Margaret
Margaret

3rd dryer now works fine

I previously commented on this condenser dryer - we purchased it from Appliances Online who obligingly replaced the first two dryers which kept stopping despite the tank being empty. The third dryer they sent us works fine. I notice another purchaser commented that the problem was caused by water not draining into the tank if the legs tilted the dryer back. Not sure whether that was the problem with the first two we purchased, but the third works fine without any adjustments needed.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Excellent dryer with 1 flaw (which resulted in a warranty call)

Model CD6KG

Like many other customers I had the same issue with the dryer stopping after 20 minutes with a water tank full message when it was not full.

However, after the technician visited he simply changed the dryer's legs to sit it forward a little bit more (ie. it is now on a slight slant so that the water tank will move the water to the front).

This tiny change has resulted in no further failures so far and no instances of the warning occurring when the clothes are damp/part way through a cycle.
Before this change we did experience the water warning/damp clothes/partially finished cycles (ie. the tank full light turning on before the end, now it only turns on when it is completely done).

Elizabeth Jane
Elizabeth JaneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

An Excellent Condenser Dryer at a Very Good Price!

Review collected in partnership with Euromaid

See all Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG reviews

JenPasked

I have just been informed that a condenser dryer doesn't work efficiently in the Brisbane area due to our humidity and that I could be waiting lots of hours for towels to dry in the dryer. Anyone in Brisbane have a problem with their condenser dryer?

HOBBIT

I’ve never heard of that BUT if you’re worried then you should definitely buy a heat pump dryer instead of a condenser dryer. They’re more energy efficient and do not release humidity at all into your laundry room.

JenP

Thanks for the reply. I think I’ve been misinformed about the condenser dryer not being suitable in areas with humidity.

hi jen,

there is no issue with condenser dryers of ours in your area :)

JenPasked

Can anyone tell me if a Condenser Dryer will keep towels soft and fluffy? Since changing from a top loader to an AEG front loader machine, I have been disappointed with my towels, despite the fact I don't put too much detergent and I also do the towels on an extra rinse. They still dry with a harder feel. Wondering if to buy a Condenser Dryer to fix this problem.

HOBBIT

I have had a condenser dryer for 5 years and my towels are really soft.

HI Jen,

it can depend on the make of the towels etc but as above we have had no complaints on towels not being soft :)

JenP

Thanks for much for answering my query. I buy good quality towels, so want to keep them soft n fluffy. You have been a big help. I'm going to buy a dryer to do the job.

Shirlasked

My dryer has suddenly stopped heating although it still spins. I have heard that there may be a re set button. Can anybody help? Thankyou Mark

Hi Mark,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can trouble shoot with yourself.

thanks :)

Shirl

Hi Mitch. I contacted this number and they were unable to troubleshoot over the phone and have suggested I contacted a technician as the warranty has expired. I will try this but it may be cheaper to buy a new dryer. However, I will check the Aust consumer law reasonable life for this dryer.

See all Euromaid Condenser Dryer CD6KG questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryCondenser Clothes Dryers