Confidence Fitness GTR Motorised Treadmill

4.2

Sun

SunSydney

Worse

I bought confidence fitness treadmill but after few days its not gonna start.dont buy this product.i tried many times but its not working.buy another one.its more than worse.i tried all buttons but its seems stuck.

ClaireLW

ClaireLWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had it for years (touch wood)

Folds up easily so you hardly know it’s there (not a tripping hazard, a dust collector, a glaring taunt you aren’t using it or a space invader) I would say that it is definitely more suitable to the light user or the light weight indivual as the handles move around if you hold on too tight or are heavy handed with it. If you are under 90KG mark and not too heavy footed or boisterous this will be ideal. The functions are basic and my model is just a plain LED panel which is hard to read at times but there are quick buttons for different speeds and an incline so you can personalise your workout. I find the inclines (manual gear) not that impressive so I have mounted it on a step platform.

Jennifer from Kingaroy

Jennifer from KingaroyKingaroy

A much needed addition

I recently purchased this treadmill for my disabled son who has gross motor skill problems. He has a fear of walking in public because people look at him. Since he received it, he has used it everyday and his walking has improved a great deal. His strength and self confidence is getting better each day.
I like how light it is and how easily it can be folded down for storage.
The treadmill belt needed a little tweaking, but easily found the instructions on Youtube.

Treadmills

Find out how Confidence Fitness GTR Motorised Treadmill compares to other Treadmills

chris

chrisperth w.a.

on track

first time bought anything this big on line was very happy with price, communication and speed of delivery once it left ware house . There was a delay once it left perth but couriers were on to it and rang to keep me updated.
Treadmill is great liked the safety device on it, quiet, and packs away under bed with no problems
the different speed levels it was slow enough for my husband and i could adjust it for me to use.

Jodaz11695Sydney

Happy and Healthy!

We love this treadmill, it lived up to our expectations. The speed adjustments are at your fingertips and it is easy to use. The treadmill has all the features you need, like - calories burnt, distance, heart rate, speed, time etc. It isn't super quiet but by no means noisy, we can still watch TV whilst walking but need to increase the volume if you decide to run on it.
We have enjoyed using it over the past month. Happy with our purchase.
We were happy with the service we received through OO.com.au.
Easy to use controls and features
The box was damaged on delivery but not the product.

Donna

Donnaasked

I have had my treadmill about 2 weeks and about the 3rd time I used it the walk way is now lumpy feels like I'm walking on little bumps or hills not a smooth flow .. Has anybody else have this happen? I really love the treadmill its perfect for hat I want but I can hardly walk on it now it's so wavy humpy it's not the belt I already try that it's just really weird how it feels walk on it ... Any can of help would be appreciated . Thank you

Jodaz11695

We have had the treadmill for quite some time now (perhaps 2 years?) and have not had any such issues Donna. Sorry I cannot be of assistance. I would recommend making contact with the supplier or OO.com.au as I feel this is a fault in the equipment.