Confirm Early Pregnancy Test

Confirm Early Pregnancy Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Confirm? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Didn't work properly

I used this test this morning and only got half a line in the positive but it was there at the 1 minute 23sec. I then used a first response test to confirm the positive and it was negative. I won't buy these tests again

Jessica
JessicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had line come up in complete centre?

Thought the test must have been invalid but instructions advised it would have been blank. Theirs is a control panel and test panel and line should come up on either side but mine line dead middle. Nothing in instructions advised this was even a possibility of outcome.

Purchased in at Foodland.

• Incentivised Review No

Two faulty tests in the packet had lines on angles then the other test completely negative. Shouldn’t even be for sale

Brought 3 tests, first one had a line on an angle like positive but on the crap. Was in the 3-5 min mark and still there under 10 min. Then second test negative then 3rd very similar to the first test. We had to sit there and google what was going on. Faulty tests shouldn’t be for sale.

Purchased in for $12.99.

• Incentivised Review No

1st one didn’t show anything in result window.2nd took 5 mins and only half a line appeared

First time using this product. Will never waste money if it again
Followed directions correctly and they didn’t not work at all.
Spend more money on another test . Not the same brand I just brought

Purchased in at IGA.

Find out how Confirm Early Pregnancy Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Waste of money$$$ Please Do not buy!!!

I bought a pack of three. Tried first no result, tried second all clear, third attempt again down the hill. This product is terrible. Even though I followed all instructions clearly. Even tried to leave for 5 minutes in a hope it will work but didn't. Do not buy!!! Refund please..

A.L.S
A.L.SPerth, WA

Worked for me

I had bought this test at the supermarket before reading reviews, so I got down to the chemist and bought two clear blue tests instead. I did the clear blue test first and got a positive result. I thought I would still give the confirm a go to see if it was faulty and it worked perfectly fine. It took about 10-15 mins for the results and there was two distinct lines. Seems to have worked for me?

Brandi
Brandi

Wrong result and got my hopes up

I got a 2 lined second line was a little more faint then the other line but it was still 2 visual lines.. I've taken 4 other tests with deferent brands and they all came back negative. It got my hopes up I really thought I was pregnant. These are fake do not buy them.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Nimmy
NimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible

Never ever buy this product. Absolute waste of money and time . It been 3 weeks after ovulation and nil periods but hasn't detected anything in it . Brought clear blue and result is positive . So what it's mean ..? Not for early pregnancy tests . Never suggest this product to anyone especially who are eagerly awaiting yo be a mom

It works.

I bought it from Cole's. I always use some different brand but I wanted to try this one. It worked a magic. . Now Reading all the reviews after using this test and getting the accurate result, I would say people have used this test in a wrong way. The absorbent strip needs to be pointing down with result window facing upwards.

Nix
NixSydney

Waste of money and time

I've bought two triple packs before, and 5/6 sticks showed up nothing. It's ridiculous how many times it can show up faulty. It's the cheapest one on the shelves I guess you have to pay for what you want. The one that did show a line was not even clear, it was like halfway showing. Don't bother ladies

Worked good this time around

I'd used this test before and had a solid positive line that wasn't a true positive.
However, this time around it was the first test to pick up my pregnancy (miscarriage) even before the more well known sensitive test. I done another of the confirms the next day and it was a darker line and then used the last in the pack just because why not?

Terrible! do not buy

brought a three pack, none of them showed anything in the control or test window. Such a waste of money! Brought from coles. I will buy Clearblue next time. I suggest buying a test that actually works and dont waste your money on this brand. please other reviews before buying.

Krystal alexander
Krystal alexanderDarling Downs, QLD

I did even get a line up

I was a fake one it didn't even come up with any lines I'm sick of buying these ones and they do this to me It was my last lot of money and yet I got a stupid one that didn't even bring up a line i want my money back or another one :(

No result!!

I bought a test and followed instructions and i didn't get a result at all! Now I've got to do another trip to the shops! It's a complete waste of time and money and there wasn't a option at coles for another brand. I wouldn't waste my time with this brand again.

Sammie
SammieBrisbane

3 false positives

Received three false positives, absolutely heartbreaking for those trying for a baby. After reviewing my results and researching online the internet is full of people with the same issue.
Not worth wasting your money, hopes and emotions on.
Stick with the more well known brands, this is not the one.