Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

2.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (7) · Not as advertised (0)

Exceptional service and high quality productThis

Overall I had a really positive shopping experience. The website is easy to navigate, and there are a good variety of options to choose from. The service was prompt and efficient, and I was impressed with the follow up emails upon placing my order. I ordered cabinets for my study and was extremely happy with the quality, especially for the price I paid. I have had several compliments on them already.

Doris
DorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my recliner!

I found it easy to compare lots of different options. Made an enquiry and eventually bought at the store (I had to sit in it first to make sure). So far the quality seems very good. I am vey happy and would definately use connect furniture again.

Sam
Sam

Excellent Service

The navigation was a breeze, the range of products great and I found products that I could not find anywhere else

Punky
Punky

Reasonable Product. Overpriced, but suited my décor.

Linked through to Triple J Furniture to purchase 2 wooden stools for our kitchen/dining area. A bit of mucking around to get a shipping quote. Prompt shipping and delivery. Courier went to some length to place items in a secure location - a far cry from the usual "dump and run" and items were appropriately packaged for shipping. Overpriced for the quality (made in Indonesia). We'll see if I actually receive the promised rebate.

tristan
tristanSouth East Queensland, QLD

basically a scam

ordered a outdoor bench swing never received with multiple emails sent back and forth to parties with phone numbers that no one picks up, been 5 month no money back no item 550 dollars stolen

Kendall
KendallSydney, NSW

Don't bother!

Purchased two sun loungers through connect furniture with a cash back offer back in May. Never received the cash back. Followed up mid August with no reply to messages or emails. RUDE. Very deceptive. Buyer beware!

rilsep1
rilsep1

Supprise!!

There was a range of products on show, the manufacturer was very helpful and the product has met our needs!! Dealing with the online team was email and text without issues, the manufacturer was able to interpret our design and discuss with us the required result. Our new desks are great and fit the space.
Thanks!!

Andrew C
Andrew CAdelaide

Unsolicited Spammer

This company engages in spam, contravening the Spam Act 2003.
I have never done business with them.
My business has never done business with them.
Yet my business email address gets constant email from them.
I have reported the emails to ACMA and suggest any others who get them do so also. The forwarding email to report them can be found on ACMA's website.
Never do business with a company that engages in such awful and illegal marketing tactics.

Dusanka lazovic
Dusanka lazovicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 rating

Cannot get delivery price unless phone number provided, email address not enough, will go elsewhere where delivery cost is provided if you wish to proceed with the order, you will not get an order from me

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Boris and Izabella
Boris and IzabellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service; Excellent product; Highly recommended!!!

* With the help of "Connect Furniture" it was easy to navigate the Store, "Trojan Homeware" (Retailer X79621); find what we wanted, contact the shop owner, Payam and organise the Order and delivery.
* Payam' help and friendliness during all the steps of the process of ordering and organizing delivery was exceptional.
* The goods were delivered from Sydney to Melbourne in just TWO business days.
* After unpacking, we found the quality of coffee table was perfect and assembling was super easy.
* We HIGHLY recommend this Retailer, "Trojan Homeware" to anyone who is seeking excellent quality product, combined with an exceptional professional Customer service.

Spammer site

So sick of unsolicited email spam from this site. I would never buy from businesses who do this as its very unprofessional and unwanted. I would strongly suggest they review their email lists and check that clients have in actual fact signed up

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Rich
RichDarling Downs, QLD

Useless website

Tried 3 times to make contact. Bought thousands of dollars of furniture elsewhere. The items i was after said contact seller but alas no response. Waste of time. Tried to call but got " experiencing high volume". Again useless.

Connect Furniture

A very good service to have. The range of products is great however I found the search process a little difficult to navigate with products not related to the keyword coming up. Communication via email was very good.