Connect Furniture

Connect Furniture (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (7) · Not as advertised (0)

Appalling lack of accountability

Aman
Aman

Dodgy business practices

Bought a coffee table from them. Placed order over the phone with credit card with connect furniture staff. Got sent the wrong table. Called them back...guess what " we cannot help you, go direct to retailer "....retailer doesn't have contact numbers ...only email...which they didn't reply to..now stuck with wrong table and connect dusted their hands off...even though invoice has been generated by them...they simply don't care...worst ever company..will report them

Bridget
BridgetMelbourne

Good experience

saw a lamp i loved and then made an enquiry, the retailer was in Melb so went and picked it up the next day. He also gave me a really good discount.

Klara
KlaraSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I don't know why there is so many bad reviews regarding these guys but my experiences were fantastic, they called me, supplied me with a price and delivery and arranged payment, all I did was call the retailer and confirm my order & date for delivery which any normal person would do so, the order came in a matter of few days...people need to learn to follow through with any orders despite going through them, it doesn't hurt & it gives you the piece of mind your after!

AnnaC
AnnaCMelbourne

No communication. No care. Do not buy through this seller.

Bev H
Bev HLake Macquarie

Thrilled with the result!

I placed the order on Monday and received it on Friday of the same week. I was kept up to date on the progress of the order every step of the way. I would not hesitate to use Connect Furniture again.

SteveC
SteveCSydney

Under no circumstances use these people..

June 2014 ordered 2 bedside tables.. 30 December 2014 have not received them.
No customer service no reply to emails..
They offload order to a manufacturer distributor but after that you are on your own..
Unfortunately this type of business is more and more common in Australia where money is collected for doing absolutely nothing..

Love it and another good experience

The retailer posted accurate pics and contacted me promptly. Retailer was close so went by and had my products loaded promptly

Lorraine M
Lorraine MNewcastle, New South Wales

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! These people are unbelievably BAD!

belinda
belindaBallarat

Don't buy from them!!

Ordered a bedside tabe in May, told it was on back order. Have never received the item 4 months later. They have advised they won't refund and can't seem to supply the item. They do not return phone calls, I should have read the reviews like many others, DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Terrible Service!!!

Purchased a product that turned out to be discontinued and 2 months later still waiting for someone to confirm a refund after many emails and phone calls! Worst experience I've ever had, definitely not worth the stress and energy of ever purchasing anything from them. My situation seems to be echoed in many others reviews. I have learnt it pays to read reviews about a site before purchasing!
Nothing!
Immoral and dishonest!

Very happy customer!

I am truly surprised by some of the reviews I have read about Connect Furniture as I personally have had such a great experience. My fiancé and I had been looking tirelessly for a new coffee table and were pleasantly surprised when we came across the Connect Furniture website. It was so easy to browse through their range and purchasing was made even easier by their helpful and friendly staff. Thank you Connect Furniture for the service and help. Will definitely be recommending friends and family to your sight.

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Terrible

Ordered some stools at the start of June. Called at the start of July asking why I had still not received them, it took them two weeks and several phone calls to tell me my order had been placed incorrectly on there end. I have now spent the last two weeks trying to get a refund for products I never received. No one will ever return a call. Absolutely useless!!!

Buyer Beware!!

One of the worst buying experiences of my life. They were all to happy to take my money, and did a disappearing act when it came to giving me any information of my purchased product.
Management was always "out of the office" or " In a meeting"! Seems to be that they just didn't want to answer any of my questions.
I wish I had read up on reviews before I purchased, as the majority of reviews all have the same message.

NoName
NoNameMelbourne

Want a Nightmare with that Discount??

Purchased from this company, and honestly don't know how they are still in business! It's true the pricing maybe competitive but the headache / migraine you get with it is priceless! They are a furniture broker only, from my experience once the sale has been completed customer service ends. I had a consumer guarantee issue and was reminded that they are just a broker (handle the sale only), the supplier / manufacturer has to deal with the issue but they wouldn't supply the manufacturer's details although it states clearly on their invoicing they will - be prepared for a nightmare! I'm seeking advice on taking this matter further. Wish I had read and listened to the other reviews and ran!

MaxD
MaxDMelbourne

Finding furniture is a breeze!

I found Connect Furniture easy to use to compare furniture options. We had just moved into a new house and needed a new lounge. Their pricing was competitive and our modular lounge was delivered within a few days. Being able to compare options on their site was definitely a time saver, very satisfied with the service would not hesitate to use in future.

JP
JP

After reading some other reviews this organisation needs to be investigated

Maree
MareeSydney

Avoid this Company!

Tdvds
TdvdsMelbourne

Refund nightmare

I purchased an almost $1000 entertainment unit back in late May. I was called a few days later to say it was no longer being made and that I was entitled to a refund. It is now mid July and I am still waiting for that refund. After countless phone calls and excuses I am taking this further to Consumer Affairs. Slow moving and full of excuses. I shall not be buying from them ever again. Be warned.
Friendly staff
Slow moving and full of excuses

Unrivalled Service

Hillja
HilljaCanberra

Not Happy

Great product, excellent service!

I recently purchased a headboard through Connect Furniture. The process was very easy and stress free, and all correspondence with Connect Furniture was friendly and helpful. Also, my headboard was delivered within a few days, which was sooner than I expected. The product was exactly as the website described, I'm a very happy customer.

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

I recently purchased a leather lounge from ConnectFurniture and must say was quite impressed by the whole experience. Not only is my lounge exactly what I expected and something I like to show off now when I have guests over, but the before, during and after of my purchase were almost infallible. Took a week longer than expected eta to arrive but I find in my experience with freight companies that is to be expected as often certain things are out of anyone's control. Will definitely purchase again when the need for furniture calls!
Quality product, friendly and knowledgeable staff

Steven
StevenMelbourne, Victoria

Best way to buy furniture!!

Between me and my partner we were finding it very hard to pick a place to buy out furniture until we can across Connect Furniture. They were polite friendly and very efficient. First we found what we wanted then we contacted them. We didn't have much time as we were moving in very soon. From the time we called to discuss a product to the time it arrived at our door was 48 hours. We were both amazed at the service and guarantee we were given.
I would strongly recommend to anyone that doesn't have time to go in store to give the guys a call, they will make your purchase so much easier.
And just to sum them up in one word.
Perfection!!!!
Reliable, great service

Amazing service. Great communication!

Recently purchased from connect furniture and was especially impressed by the good communication I recieved in relation to shipping and questions I had re: quantity necessary. Positive experience overall!
I was surprised by some of the reviews I read as the service I recieved was really fantastic. The quality of what I purchased was especially great
Reliable, good communication