Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
tristan
tristanSouth East Queensland, QLD

basically a scam

ordered a outdoor bench swing never received with multiple emails sent back and forth to parties with phone numbers that no one picks up, been 5 month no money back no item 550 dollars stolen

Kendall
KendallSydney, NSW

Don't bother!

Purchased two sun loungers through connect furniture with a cash back offer back in May. Never received the cash back. Followed up mid August with no reply to messages or emails. RUDE. Very deceptive. Buyer beware!

Andrew C
Andrew CAdelaide

Unsolicited Spammer

This company engages in spam, contravening the Spam Act 2003.
I have never done business with them.
My business has never done business with them.
Yet my business email address gets constant email from them.
I have reported the emails to ACMA and suggest any others who get them do so also. The forwarding email to report them can be found on ACMA's website.
Never do business with a company that engages in such awful and illegal marketing tactics.

Dusanka lazovic
Dusanka lazovicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 rating

Cannot get delivery price unless phone number provided, email address not enough, will go elsewhere where delivery cost is provided if you wish to proceed with the order, you will not get an order from me

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Spammer site

So sick of unsolicited email spam from this site. I would never buy from businesses who do this as its very unprofessional and unwanted. I would strongly suggest they review their email lists and check that clients have in actual fact signed up

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Rich
RichDarling Downs, QLD

Useless website

Tried 3 times to make contact. Bought thousands of dollars of furniture elsewhere. The items i was after said contact seller but alas no response. Waste of time. Tried to call but got " experiencing high volume". Again useless.

I would rather buy from the sellers directly

Waited for ages for the seller to get back me on Connect Furniture. Then I did an image search and found the seller and bought from them directly and landed a much better deal. I would suggest to buy from the sellers directly and ask for a better deal.

PPP
PPPSydney, NSW

Complete waste of time

Hopeless online ordering. Would not calculate delivery and had to wait for customer service to come back to me with details (chased via phone and email). By the time they got back the items were sold out and then tried to upsell me to higher priced items.

Would not recommend

We ordered a piece and was guaranteed it would be delivered within 10 business days. After chasing the order we found out that it wouldn't be available for 2.5 months. Very poor customer service with no explanation or apology.

Great Disappointment

I bought a lounge suite online. I must say that I was disappointed when I received it. The description online said it was leather, however my couches were made of poor quality pleather that is not suitable for a home with children. The legs were made of poor quality aluminium. After assembling everything I had a visitor who fell of the chair as the legs broke! I contacted the company and was told that they order their furniture from China and therefore cannot give me replacement legs.

Caz
CazSydney, NSW

Very poor service

Really disappointed at the customer service. Despite specific instructions regarding delivery, my furniture was left on the footpath outside the apartment block 3 days prior to me finding it.. No one called me to let me know about the delivery and when confronted the delivery company hung up on me. I guess it was too bad if it got stolen or damaged. Won't be dealing with them again and will advise my friends not to either.

Jay
JayMelbourne

No customer service at all

Have emailed and followed up with three phone calls - each time spoke to someone who said they would get back to me and never did. None of the companies I wanted to purchase items of contacted me back either. Appalling service, don't waste your time!!!!

Ok but severely lacking.

Great concept but incredibly poor execution. The website has not been developed to a standard you'd expect from an established company. The experience just isn't premium and you can easily see the flaws.

Appalling lack of accountability

Aman
Aman

Dodgy business practices

Bought a coffee table from them. Placed order over the phone with credit card with connect furniture staff. Got sent the wrong table. Called them back...guess what " we cannot help you, go direct to retailer "....retailer doesn't have contact numbers ...only email...which they didn't reply to..now stuck with wrong table and connect dusted their hands off...even though invoice has been generated by them...they simply don't care...worst ever company..will report them

Notokasked
Physical store

Do you have a store loaction? If so, where and is it open to the public. Cheers-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, we represent over 1,000 furniture businesses across Australia so there are sure to be some in your area. I would suggest you find the product you like and select the "Contact Seller" button, with your request to see in-store. As well as going to the relevant seller, our systems will also match your request to any similar sellers and items in your area so that you get the best result. Also, if you do go ahead and purchase, just drop us a line and let us know, and we will provide you with a further cash back. That's just our way of thankjing you for using our service.

Notok

Hi Nick, thanks for your prompt reply. We actually live in Townsville Nth Qld and I doubt any of the sellers would be here. We are interested in the Stockholm range...namely, the entertainment unit in oak $499, the 7 piece seater oak dining suite/with 6 panel back chairs in oak with a cream linen on seats $1389. It would be great if we would be able to view these items beforehand. There is a chance however, that we could also view them in Brisbane if their are any sellers of these items there. Particularly, close to the Brisbane airport area or suburbs nearby. I'll await your reply. And, may thanks for the 'cash back 'offer also. We would certainly take you up on that should we make a purchase. Best Regards-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, can I ask you to please enter an enquiry via the website either by using the "Contact Seller" button on the product page for the Stockholm entertainment unit, or by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the footer. That way we will have contact details and will be able to respond effectively.

Get an answer from our members and Connect Furniture representatives

Compare both Connect Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Connect Furniture