Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

shaz1
shaz1Hoppers crossing

Chocolate

This is the first time I have purchased any furniture on line. Big mistake. Cabinet is built good however the finish is terrible. Poor quality.

Nice product and horrible after service

Connect Furniture is a good place to find furniture rather than shop at store, but pls should choose suppliers carefully. Triple J Furniture is a really irresponsible seller.
The furniture is uninstalled (doesn't mentioned when I purchase) and one piece of that shoe cabinet is missing. Never answer the phone and reply SMS after I paid off.

Other Furniture Shops

Wrong colour item delivered

Started to place an order on the website for a coffee table, I had not competed the order and received a phone call the next day regarding my enquiry so I finalized the order and made payment that morning. The coffee table was delivered 2 weeks later but the timber base was not the colour I had ordered. I rang and was told my issue would be referred to accounts??? Not sure accounts would be able to assist so I made another enquiry and was told I had to take a photo of the timber and send to connect - when I said I was unable to upload photos, it was met with silence and then " well you have to". I have sent 4 emails with no response! Would not deal with them again!

Notokasked
Physical store

Do you have a store loaction? If so, where and is it open to the public. Cheers-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, we represent over 1,000 furniture businesses across Australia so there are sure to be some in your area. I would suggest you find the product you like and select the "Contact Seller" button, with your request to see in-store. As well as going to the relevant seller, our systems will also match your request to any similar sellers and items in your area so that you get the best result. Also, if you do go ahead and purchase, just drop us a line and let us know, and we will provide you with a further cash back. That's just our way of thankjing you for using our service.

Notok

Hi Nick, thanks for your prompt reply. We actually live in Townsville Nth Qld and I doubt any of the sellers would be here. We are interested in the Stockholm range...namely, the entertainment unit in oak $499, the 7 piece seater oak dining suite/with 6 panel back chairs in oak with a cream linen on seats $1389. It would be great if we would be able to view these items beforehand. There is a chance however, that we could also view them in Brisbane if their are any sellers of these items there. Particularly, close to the Brisbane airport area or suburbs nearby. I'll await your reply. And, may thanks for the 'cash back 'offer also. We would certainly take you up on that should we make a purchase. Best Regards-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, can I ask you to please enter an enquiry via the website either by using the "Contact Seller" button on the product page for the Stockholm entertainment unit, or by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the footer. That way we will have contact details and will be able to respond effectively.

Get an answer from our members and Connect Furniture representatives

Compare both Connect Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Connect Furniture