Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)
Doris
DorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my recliner!

I found it easy to compare lots of different options. Made an enquiry and eventually bought at the store (I had to sit in it first to make sure). So far the quality seems very good. I am vey happy and would definately use connect furniture again.

Punky
Punky

Reasonable Product. Overpriced, but suited my décor.

Linked through to Triple J Furniture to purchase 2 wooden stools for our kitchen/dining area. A bit of mucking around to get a shipping quote. Prompt shipping and delivery. Courier went to some length to place items in a secure location - a far cry from the usual "dump and run" and items were appropriately packaged for shipping. Overpriced for the quality (made in Indonesia). We'll see if I actually receive the promised rebate.

Connect Furniture

A very good service to have. The range of products is great however I found the search process a little difficult to navigate with products not related to the keyword coming up. Communication via email was very good.

shaz1
shaz1Hoppers crossing

Chocolate

This is the first time I have purchased any furniture on line. Big mistake. Cabinet is built good however the finish is terrible. Poor quality.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Connect Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Jane Lin
Jane LinCanley Vale

Well Made Product

Recent purchase and custom made Leather lounge through connectfurniture.com.au. Waited for 3 month and finally arrived. It looks fantastic and well made. Looks better than image and very comfortable. Worth for waiting. Great advise from the staff of the retailer from the beginning. Sure will buy again from them. I am a satisfied customer.

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

I recently purchased a leather lounge from ConnectFurniture and must say was quite impressed by the whole experience. Not only is my lounge exactly what I expected and something I like to show off now when I have guests over, but the before, during and after of my purchase were almost infallible. Took a week longer than expected eta to arrive but I find in my experience with freight companies that is to be expected as often certain things are out of anyone's control. Will definitely purchase again when the need for furniture calls!
Quality product, friendly and knowledgeable staff

Bundychick82
Bundychick82

Absolutely gorgeous cast outdoor setting!!

Absolutely LOVE the outdoor setting. But the communication was a little strange. I still haven't got a receipt for my purchase. Which left me feeling very uneasy about spending over $2000 on the credit card. I chased a receipt. But got nowhere. But it was delivered and assembled so I was NOT ripped off ( thank goodness)
Love the cast iron outdoor setting. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Had to chase for a receipt that I still don't have. Not very good communicators at all. When I spend so much on my credit card I want a receipt ASAP so I have my purchase verified.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Ian
IanSydney

So good service

I have had only positive deals so far with Connect Furniture. They have been very prompt with their responses and most helpful. I have placed an order and will wait 8-10 weeks for a custom supply. I hope this works out as well as my dealings so far. Look forward to further dealings.

Wrong colour item delivered

Started to place an order on the website for a coffee table, I had not competed the order and received a phone call the next day regarding my enquiry so I finalized the order and made payment that morning. The coffee table was delivered 2 weeks later but the timber base was not the colour I had ordered. I rang and was told my issue would be referred to accounts??? Not sure accounts would be able to assist so I made another enquiry and was told I had to take a photo of the timber and send to connect - when I said I was unable to upload photos, it was met with silence and then " well you have to". I have sent 4 emails with no response! Would not deal with them again!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Connect Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Good

Seen 3 bad review and decide to post one with my experience, the experience is a good one with cheaper price than retailer, the thing I have to say is their product are send from the actual company not connect themselves they just place the order and make a commission on it ( I think ), so a lot of things are out of their control, but price wise and choice is good and easy

Notokasked
Physical store

Do you have a store loaction? If so, where and is it open to the public. Cheers-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, we represent over 1,000 furniture businesses across Australia so there are sure to be some in your area. I would suggest you find the product you like and select the "Contact Seller" button, with your request to see in-store. As well as going to the relevant seller, our systems will also match your request to any similar sellers and items in your area so that you get the best result. Also, if you do go ahead and purchase, just drop us a line and let us know, and we will provide you with a further cash back. That's just our way of thankjing you for using our service.

Notok

Hi Nick, thanks for your prompt reply. We actually live in Townsville Nth Qld and I doubt any of the sellers would be here. We are interested in the Stockholm range...namely, the entertainment unit in oak $499, the 7 piece seater oak dining suite/with 6 panel back chairs in oak with a cream linen on seats $1389. It would be great if we would be able to view these items beforehand. There is a chance however, that we could also view them in Brisbane if their are any sellers of these items there. Particularly, close to the Brisbane airport area or suburbs nearby. I'll await your reply. And, may thanks for the 'cash back 'offer also. We would certainly take you up on that should we make a purchase. Best Regards-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, can I ask you to please enter an enquiry via the website either by using the "Contact Seller" button on the product page for the Stockholm entertainment unit, or by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the footer. That way we will have contact details and will be able to respond effectively.

Get an answer from our members and Connect Furniture representatives

Compare both Connect Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Connect Furniture