Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)

Exceptional service and high quality productThis

Overall I had a really positive shopping experience. The website is easy to navigate, and there are a good variety of options to choose from. The service was prompt and efficient, and I was impressed with the follow up emails upon placing my order. I ordered cabinets for my study and was extremely happy with the quality, especially for the price I paid. I have had several compliments on them already.

Sam
Sam

Excellent Service

The navigation was a breeze, the range of products great and I found products that I could not find anywhere else

rilsep1
rilsep1

Supprise!!

There was a range of products on show, the manufacturer was very helpful and the product has met our needs!! Dealing with the online team was email and text without issues, the manufacturer was able to interpret our design and discuss with us the required result. Our new desks are great and fit the space.
Thanks!!

Boris and Izabella
Boris and IzabellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service; Excellent product; Highly recommended!!!

* With the help of "Connect Furniture" it was easy to navigate the Store, "Trojan Homeware" (Retailer X79621); find what we wanted, contact the shop owner, Payam and organise the Order and delivery.
* Payam' help and friendliness during all the steps of the process of ordering and organizing delivery was exceptional.
* The goods were delivered from Sydney to Melbourne in just TWO business days.
* After unpacking, we found the quality of coffee table was perfect and assembling was super easy.
* We HIGHLY recommend this Retailer, "Trojan Homeware" to anyone who is seeking excellent quality product, combined with an exceptional professional Customer service.

Kalas
KalasSydney, NSW

One stop shop....online!

Found this website whilst searching for a dining table. This website lists products from lots of companies. You simply find your item and purchase. Same price as you would buy direct from store but one great bonus is they offered me a 48 hour return policy where if I didn't like or want my purchase, they would refund the goods (obviously I pay the freight back). Majority online companies did not offer refunds for change of mind. I loved my dining table and kept it! Highly recommend them and it was great how I was able to speak to a person who took my order and was very helpful. Excellent customer service.

Great Service

I was pleasantly surprised to hear from Connect after my inquiry on Sunday December 20th. On Monday, Dec 21st I received a phone call. I contacted the supplier by phone (identified through Connect Furniture) and by the Tuesday I ha a new Dining setting, I also received a follow up call from Connect to make sure I was happy.

This service is rare and helps make the online shopping experience more personalised.

Well done and thanks...Christmas around the new setting was a hit :)

Helen S
Helen SBuderim

Diablito Stools

Bridget
BridgetMelbourne

Good experience

saw a lamp i loved and then made an enquiry, the retailer was in Melb so went and picked it up the next day. He also gave me a really good discount.

Klara
KlaraSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I don't know why there is so many bad reviews regarding these guys but my experiences were fantastic, they called me, supplied me with a price and delivery and arranged payment, all I did was call the retailer and confirm my order & date for delivery which any normal person would do so, the order came in a matter of few days...people need to learn to follow through with any orders despite going through them, it doesn't hurt & it gives you the piece of mind your after!

Bev H
Bev HLake Macquarie

Thrilled with the result!

I placed the order on Monday and received it on Friday of the same week. I was kept up to date on the progress of the order every step of the way. I would not hesitate to use Connect Furniture again.

Love it and another good experience

The retailer posted accurate pics and contacted me promptly. Retailer was close so went by and had my products loaded promptly

Very happy customer!

I am truly surprised by some of the reviews I have read about Connect Furniture as I personally have had such a great experience. My fiancé and I had been looking tirelessly for a new coffee table and were pleasantly surprised when we came across the Connect Furniture website. It was so easy to browse through their range and purchasing was made even easier by their helpful and friendly staff. Thank you Connect Furniture for the service and help. Will definitely be recommending friends and family to your sight.

MaxD
MaxDMelbourne

Finding furniture is a breeze!

I found Connect Furniture easy to use to compare furniture options. We had just moved into a new house and needed a new lounge. Their pricing was competitive and our modular lounge was delivered within a few days. Being able to compare options on their site was definitely a time saver, very satisfied with the service would not hesitate to use in future.

Unrivalled Service

Great product, excellent service!

I recently purchased a headboard through Connect Furniture. The process was very easy and stress free, and all correspondence with Connect Furniture was friendly and helpful. Also, my headboard was delivered within a few days, which was sooner than I expected. The product was exactly as the website described, I'm a very happy customer.

Notokasked
Physical store

Do you have a store loaction? If so, where and is it open to the public. Cheers-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, we represent over 1,000 furniture businesses across Australia so there are sure to be some in your area. I would suggest you find the product you like and select the "Contact Seller" button, with your request to see in-store. As well as going to the relevant seller, our systems will also match your request to any similar sellers and items in your area so that you get the best result. Also, if you do go ahead and purchase, just drop us a line and let us know, and we will provide you with a further cash back. That's just our way of thankjing you for using our service.

Notok

Hi Nick, thanks for your prompt reply. We actually live in Townsville Nth Qld and I doubt any of the sellers would be here. We are interested in the Stockholm range...namely, the entertainment unit in oak $499, the 7 piece seater oak dining suite/with 6 panel back chairs in oak with a cream linen on seats $1389. It would be great if we would be able to view these items beforehand. There is a chance however, that we could also view them in Brisbane if their are any sellers of these items there. Particularly, close to the Brisbane airport area or suburbs nearby. I'll await your reply. And, may thanks for the 'cash back 'offer also. We would certainly take you up on that should we make a purchase. Best Regards-Lynn

Nick D.Connect Furniture

Hi Lynn, can I ask you to please enter an enquiry via the website either by using the "Contact Seller" button on the product page for the Stockholm entertainment unit, or by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the footer. That way we will have contact details and will be able to respond effectively.

Get an answer from our members and Connect Furniture representatives

Compare both Connect Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Connect Furniture