Connect Furniture

Connect Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Connect Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)
Katie
KatieAdelaide

Excellent service!

I Received excellent service from all people associated with connect furniture, postage costs were very inexpensive which was excellent as I live in south australia and the retailer was located in Victoria and item is also being sent already assembled which I find to be very helpful indeed. Item was a lot cheaper than other stores which was very attractive. Would recommend connect furniture to anyone.
Excellent communication, inexpensive postage costs

Janelle
Janelle

Great service.

I found Connect Furniture by accident while trawling for bedroom suites. From the first contact, the
service was fantastic. It included email contact and numerous phone calls to ensure our needs were met. It was most unexpected in our culture of limited customer service. Have recommended to many people based n my experience.
Easy to use, immediate contact, follow-up

Noreen Mitchell
Noreen MitchellCairns, Queensland

Everything on one site!!!

Just love that I can find everything I want on the one site. Found everything I wanted easily at the prices I wanted to pay. The filters than enable you to search by style and price made it so easy.
Good follow up service and peace of mind and saving money. What more could you want!!!
Can't understand the bad reviews - people are confusing the website with the individual suppliers.
Shopping for furniture made easy.

Erica
EricaMelbourne

We absolutely love it!!!

We had been talking and looking for some time to replace our tv cabinet/entertainment unit but just couldn't find anything suitable in any shop and then we found it on the connect furniture website and it is absolutely perfect. We are so glad we waited and didn't settle for anything that "would do"!

Ladywoodfield
LadywoodfieldSydney, NSW

Great service, quality product

Bec
Bec

Love this website!

Leave the car at home and jump on connectfurniture.com.au its so easy to shop for furniture as this website displays excellent pictures and prices from many different retailers for you. I found the perfect outdoor lounge setting at a great price from a store I would never had known existed if it wasn't for Connect Furniture. The customer service is also fantastic and all my dealings have been positive. I recommend Connect Furniture 100% to anyone looking for an easy shopping experience.
Reliable, friendly staff. Website is easy to navigate!

Jenny Macmillan
Jenny MacmillanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great time saver and covers more shops than I could.

I will use this site more now that I know it exists. The site covers so much stock and gives me so much more choice than I could ask for. It would be nice to know where the retailers were as in suburbs before you make a choice as delivery of my chair cost me $140.
The choice of products
The buyer was not interested in giving me a discount for cash

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Steve
Steve

Retro Desk RT-6 and Retro Dining Chair RT-16

Other Furniture Shops

I researched a number of outdoor furniture items via this website and found the service to be provided to me by [Personal Name Removed] to be outstanding. She couldn't do enough for me in finding out pricing, delivery schedules and cost, and negotiating as best she could, any reduction in pricing. Living in a remote area, the delivery prices were prohibitive for us, but if I were located in any other location, I would utilize this service exclusively.
No obligation free service, very helpful, [Personal Name Removed] was a delight to deal with and nothing was too much trouble.

Ten
Tensydney

They have a excellent selection of products from very affordable to higher priced. Also a good varitey of styles. I have spoken to the staff a number of times and always get fast and great service. They are also very helpful and knowledgeable. The website is user friendly and works very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent sales service

Simple...

The best thing was I spoke to someone on the phone, illustrated my requirements and was then presented with a variety of different options. It meant that I didn't need to shop around but instead used the friendly staff to get the job done for me. Have recommended it to other department heads and will stay a loyal & happy customer.
The ease of shopping
I just wish I had heard about it earlier!

Vasili Pappas
Vasili PappasMelbourne

Too easy!

Having recently started a new business, I needed a contemporary boardroom set up in the office. With a million and one things on my plate, I wanted to make a no fuss purchase and subsequent fit out. A colleague suggested I try using Connect Furniture. And I'm glad he did! Ordering the board room furniture I needed was an easy process and more importantly a very efficient process. Delivery was on time (and up a flight of stairs to the top level of my office building) and the furniture arrived in perfect condition. The board room looks very professional and I am currently using Connect Furniture to fit out the entire office space. Too easy!
Reliable, competitive, effecient

Rachel E Owen
Rachel E OwenMelbourne City

Great Furniture & Customer Service!

I just love my new 4 Door Sideboard I purchased on this site. A great quality piece for the price. My Sideboard came from Darwin to Melbourne and the customer service I received from Connect Furniture was very punctual and courteous. No delays with my delivery. Excellent site and will certainly use them again!
Reliable

Mette Moller
Mette MollerMelbourne

Fantastic Experience

I read the reviews here and was very surprised. My experience was fantastic! I bought a hanging Egg Chair which i needed for my daughter for her X-mas present. I bought that just before X-mas and the staff at Connect worked very hard with the retailer to ensure that I got it in time. Thank you Connect Furniture
Follow through and caring staff