connectnow

93% · 51239 · 7%

Kaye
Kaye

Well Done

Very happy with the service - the person I dealt with was quick, pleasant and explained everything clearly.
Max H.
Max H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD8 posts

Magic help

I was helped with electricity and they went out of their way to assist me with the address changeover, they then tried to assist me with the internet but as there was no inlet for the internet they were unable to do so, but they tried
Ann Marie Malloy
Ann Marie Malloy

Good Service

The contact was very clear and informative. Helped connect our electric and gas. No issues. All was done when it was arranged.
MarkEGee
MarkEGeeSouthwest, VIC2 posts

This experience was perfect!!

I was lucky enough to have Xavier look after me and he was amazing to deal with, thanks heap man.
Louis Leman
Louis Leman

service connection and reconnection

Service was friendly and affective. Connection to Telstra took more than 30 minutes was once connected was surprisingly helpful
Chris H
Chris H2 posts

Perfect way to get it done

Very friendly agent, understood I knew nothing and help walk me through getting all services moved. Didn’t cost me anything, was very easy from begging to end.
Bonnie Knight
Bonnie Knight

Fantastic service, I would absolutely use again! 11/10 if possible
Elvis Huynh
Elvis HuynhSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Convenient service

Very efficient and convenient service for relocating. You will need to research better rates etc once settled since they have a specific panel of service providers but is a good stepping to stone to transition essential services when moving/relocating.
JDM
JDMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Connected On The Spot!

I was contracted, and had all my power needs taken care of. Fantastic service, wish I had this when I first started flatting. Professional service, absolutely recommend this service.
Leshay Katu
Leshay Katu

Efficient and helpful

Great customer service very efficient and helpful highly recommend to use them when moving houses
Val
ValNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy to use

Ease of use without any problems would use again without hesitation
Michelle H.
Michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Connectnow what a fabulous service

I used connectnow to make it easier to move. The service was amazing. I made a difficult move much easier.
Ifor Gabasan
Ifor GabasanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

excellent job

the people I've talk to are all very polite, accommodating, helpful, and respectful.
Lee Unwin
Lee Unwin

Great service!

I was notified by my Estate Agent that this service existed. It was excellent to be honest and our utilities were so simple to have set up. The Connection staff were superb.
Gary Higgins
Gary HigginsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Convenient

Straight forward conversation with call centre utility's connected on appropriate days as stated
Marinda V.
Marinda V.

Excellent customer engagement

The agent, Andre, was very personable and friendly. He provided clear and concise explanations of each element of the service. I was very impressed with the overall experience.

Barry Hardstaff
Barry Hardstaff

Great customer service

I was provided customer service that was friendly and factual, not ifs or buts, straight to the point.
It was a breath of fresh air
UNHAPPYCAMPER
UNHAPPYCAMPERSydney14 posts

My opinion is DO NOT USE

Non stop spam calls, has a very limited set of options. It’s easier just to do it yourself.
connectnow
connectnow   DM

Hi Unhappycamper, we're very sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please email your details to feedback@connectnow.com.au so we can close your file? Thank you.

UNHAPPYCAMPER
UNHAPPYCAMPERSydney14 posts

Probably the least enjoyable experience I have ever had

I went to move into my new unit and I don’t want use their service still get annoying emails and text messages about how they want to help.

If I needed the help I would ask, now moved in and still they text, using other providers and still they email.

The joy never ends with them

Margaret Mary Cole
Margaret Mary Cole

This is a great way to reduce stress and assistance to get things right as moving is hard enough

Staff were so friendly and extremely helpful I have not moved house in many years and things change quickly this is a way to get assistance and get on with what is required love to allocate to tick my boxes thanks team at connect now
Christian
Christian

Retiriees
Retiriees

OUTSTANDING!

Very well explained and easy to understand. Didn't realise that they can also organise removalists and cleaners etc. all done in a remarkable short period of time...a very pleasant experience.
Nethmi Moonasinghe
Nethmi MoonasinghePerth, WA

Fast and efficient

They were very efficient and helpful. I barely had to do anything everything was done and confirmed over the phone.
Neil Patrick Ivory
Neil Patrick IvoryPerth, WA

Takes away a lot of stress when moving one call does it all

Everything was explained clearly with options - no bias to take any particular supplier - easy to complete and all suppliers contaced us within 24-48 hrs
Reima Mesto
Reima Mesto

SERVICE

service was absolutely amazing!
Staff members are kind and lovely and they truly have the best deals to offer!
Nicole L
Nicole LSydney, NSW9 posts

Saved money and connected my electricity quickly

The process was easy, they gave me options and my electricity was connected the day they said it would.

Julian Jimenez Cardenas
Julian Jimenez CardenasPerth, WA

Great customer service

I had a pleasant experience with the connectnow team. It only took them fee minutes to organize all my connections hazzle free. Excellent customer service and attention to my concerns
Peter West
Peter WestSouth West, WA

A service that's actually easy

The service was quick, efficient and took only a few minutes
Jeremy Boyd
Jeremy BoydSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely awesome

Did what they said they were going to do, and did it.
Sarah Biggs
Sarah Biggs

One less thing to worry about

This service was so easy! It was a 10 minute phone call and then everything was already sorted when I arrived at the house. Super professional and made moving a much better experience. So glad my real estate agent partnered with this crew!
Not a happy customer
Not a happy customer

Easy service. Took the stress out of organising

Easiest way to sort the utilities when moving. Highly recommend
Chantharan Ramasamy
Chantharan RamasamyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing support in no time!

Wonderful experience getting utilities connected swiftly without having to spend hours!
Rhett English
Rhett EnglishVictoria

Good Service

Ease of application and assessment

Updates provided throughout process

Helpful professional and polite staff

Thank you for your help, support and advice

Warmly

Rhett

Susan Quartermaine
Susan Quartermaine

Efficiency+

Highly efficient. Rapid response to all the questions and replies were direct and succinct.
Cindy Mai Chen
Cindy Mai Chen

Great service, friendly & professional staff

It’s a very efficient wide range of service. All in one place. Saved me a lot of time. Highly recommended.
Melina Pscheidl
Melina PscheidlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electricity connection

I loved how friendly and kind customer service was. I am really impressed in how much I got help and support in only one phone call. Excellent work!

Teresa De Ruyter
Teresa De Ruyter

Brilliant service

Never heard of this service was so impressed with the help it privided
Andre B.
Andre B.

Makes life easy

This company offers a Great service- This is very easy to use.
val
valGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ideal Assistance

I found the actual process an excellent concept as customers are overwhelmed enough with a house move and Connectnow helps assist connections, another few things the customer has to worry about
Mariam Ocho
Mariam Ocho

Great customer service

Great customer service. She is very helpful. Thank you very much.