connectnow (page 2 of 7)

Lorcan Murphy

Lorcan MurphyCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service that saved me time and money

Moving home is difficult enough but using this service saved me money and time. All of my connections were ready prior to my moving in, Gas, Electric, Water and Broadband and all done with one simple phone call.

Kerry Mackie

Kerry MackieGreat Southern, WA

great service

made the move from one house to another very simple. every thing was organized for when we moved in and they made sure we didnt forget anything. pleasant customer service and kept up to date at all times

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Kerry, thanks for leaving such wonderful words about our team!

Fast and professional service

Everything was connected the day I moved in, and kept me up-to-date with the status of the services that were being provided to me. I didn’t have to take any time out of my day. Well done.

Excellent service

Very helpful, everything done on my behalf, I only had to spend 20min on phone (sitting on a sofa with my legs on a table) to discuss what I want.

Congying Zhang

Congying ZhangSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Wonderful experience, I would recommend to anyone who need the connection.since I was introduced by my first national regency.Rachel was very helpful and thoughtful.thank you so much for helping me.

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks Congying, we're glad Rachel could help sort everything for you.

Leyla-Lidia Yalcin

Leyla-Lidia YalcinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient for those who don't have time!

Very efficient and straight to the point.
Just need to set aside 20-30 minutes if you're connecting 3-4 services. They take all the work out of the activities usually involved with connection and disconnection issues. Highly recommended for peole who work full time and need more effective management of their time.

Benjamin Herreen

Benjamin HerreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

makes moving a breeze!! super helpful!!

Becky called me and literally sorted everything i needed to get connected. the phone call took 20 Mins and everything was done and connected the day i moved in. Becky even remembered to ask me about stuff i forgot like organizing removals getting my Foxtel and internet sorted. Becky explained everything clearly and made sure i understood what i was signing up for. the follow up was also second to none text messages are sent to ensure everything had been completed. this service makes moving so easy and its all FREE. the service was a 10/10 and the customer service Becky delivered was next level. good job connectnow.

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks for this awesome review Benjamin! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback onto Becky. So glad we could help make things easier for your move!

Brett Hutchinson

Brett HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Connectnow are great to deal with and everything was so easy to have them connect all my services ,one phone call and its all done Great job Connectnow thanks Brett

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks Brett, hope you've now settled into your new home. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Heidi Coutts

Heidi CouttsGoldfields, WA

very helpful

moving into a new place first call i get i wasn't sure when settlement would be so these guys said no worries we will call back. i wasn't sure they would but they did & then also offered other solutions to my requests

jules

julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to disconnect

Easy to disconnect and connect electricity and gas online via chat session. Chat person organised date and approx. time for disconnecting. Advised of how the billing system will work. Much easier than ringing.

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

This is perfect! It is pretty convenient.

The service is not only free but also pretty convenient. The staff is friendly and has clearly introduced the service for me, and call back for the evaluation for their service. This nice.

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Jiali, thank you for taking the time to share this great news!

ben eather

ben eather

What you're about to experience

Dale C.connectnow

Awesome service, made my life easier

I am time poor with a busy job so connectnow made my house move so much simpler with one quick phone call. Within 10 minutes I had Gas, Electric and an Internet connection to my new house.

Awesome

Outstanding customer service , reliable , honest, efficient and very consistent
I will Totally recommend their services and will not hesitate to use again myself in future if I need to

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

Making your move as smooth as clockwork

Connectnow made my move so much easier by arranging disconnection of old services and reconnection of new. Connectnow are up to date with the best companies to provide the best service

John Rene

John ReneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes Perfect Just What I Needed

All I want is a business who is able to call me in the one call and sort out all my connection issues, Gas, Electric, and was pleasantly surprised to see it all working with out me to follow up with connection issues.

Dale C.connectnow

John, glad to hear all went smoothly with your move! Thanks for the feedback

Davide

DavideSydney, NSW

Great Service!

When I moved in my new place, I used this service in order to take care of my bills. It worked, very friendly staff to deal with and I was happy with that. Really Recommend.

Lizzie

LizzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

I just moved to Tasmania, and they made moving into my new home a breeze. They organised everything, even a quote for contents insurance. Even followed up to make sure everything was ok.

Definitely recommend

Very prompt and professional service. Took the hassle out of phoning the utility companies myself. Staff member was very polite,thorough and covered all grounds. My gas, water and electricity were all on as promised. Definitely recommend this company.

Dale C.connectnow

Antoniette, hope you've now settled in and enjoying your new home.

Good customer service

Prompt attention was given to us and also the cost, process to connect and disconnect power was explained to us. An email for further communication and confirmation of above was forwarded to aide record keeping.

Dale C.connectnow

Good luck with your move Francine, and thanks for the great recommendation!