connectnow (page 3 of 9)

Great customer service.

Very friendly staff. Very professional and to the point. The phone call was pleasant and the lady knew exactly what she was talking about. Fantastic to see customer service like this.

Sally Johnson

Sally JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I.contacted connect now about having the electricity and internet connected. The professional consultant asked a few questions over a space of a few minutes. I have both the services connected now within a few days. I would highly recommend them. A very satisfied customer.

Gary Fulton

Gary FultonSydney, NSW

Great Service

I would recommend this service as being fast efficient and hassle free. The connection was done on time and I was able to move in and have access to power on the same day

Perfect

It couldn't have been any easier friendly service and everything was connected when i was told it would be i would not hesitate to use them again and recommend to anyone who is moving house

Rudi Bortoluzzi

Rudi BortoluzziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not have hopped for a better service

Having to pack a three bedroom/two bathroom home single handed was a bit of an ordeal seeing that we had furniture and other items fro thee houses into one. I had to get rid of a lot of stuff, furniture went to a needy friend, clothing and kitchen stuff to charities. All this exercise took a lot of time to sort out and get rid off. Thankfully Connect now took the business of getting ready in the new premises without my having to do so. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Good to work with!

Easy service and always able to help when these an issue. Our Accounts Manager int he the CBD is amazing too and always response quickly and helps us with any queries.

Great Service, Friendly and very helpful

easy to deal with, friendly and reliable, helps make moving the essential services an easy process and not a confusing difficult mess that some agencies seem to create when moving.

Heather Steen

Heather SteenNorth Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and treated me as a person and listened. I would definitely recommend this service as I didn't have to do a thing to organize to get my amenities changed over.

Vinny

VinnySydney, NSW

Worst service ever

I cannot believe such terrible service... Not only they did nothing to help on the connection, I basically had to change from my current provider (EnergyAustralia) to AGL, as they "recommend" this one and don't work with EA, as they did a very bad follow up... I ended up calling AGL over 10 times to get this sorted.
Don't use them!!!

Exceeds Customer Service

I have been using connectnow for over 10 years in both Warrnambool and now Geelong. Although I have been contacted by many other providers, no one else compares with the level of services received by connect now. Customer care are their primary focus and drive.

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Tamara, we're so happy to see this wonderful feedback. Thank you!

Great service!

Made moving apartments very easy with minimal stress! Very professional, helpful and couldn’t ask for anything less. Highly recommended and they will provide you with the service that’s needed. Thank you!

Lorcan Murphy

Lorcan MurphyCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service that saved me time and money

Moving home is difficult enough but using this service saved me money and time. All of my connections were ready prior to my moving in, Gas, Electric, Water and Broadband and all done with one simple phone call.

Kerry Mackie

Kerry MackieGreat Southern, WA

great service

made the move from one house to another very simple. every thing was organized for when we moved in and they made sure we didnt forget anything. pleasant customer service and kept up to date at all times

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Kerry, thanks for leaving such wonderful words about our team!

Fast and professional service

Everything was connected the day I moved in, and kept me up-to-date with the status of the services that were being provided to me. I didn’t have to take any time out of my day. Well done.

Excellent service

Very helpful, everything done on my behalf, I only had to spend 20min on phone (sitting on a sofa with my legs on a table) to discuss what I want.

Congying Zhang

Congying ZhangSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Wonderful experience, I would recommend to anyone who need the connection.since I was introduced by my first national regency.Rachel was very helpful and thoughtful.thank you so much for helping me.

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks Congying, we're glad Rachel could help sort everything for you.

Leyla-Lidia Yalcin

Leyla-Lidia YalcinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient for those who don't have time!

Very efficient and straight to the point.
Just need to set aside 20-30 minutes if you're connecting 3-4 services. They take all the work out of the activities usually involved with connection and disconnection issues. Highly recommended for peole who work full time and need more effective management of their time.

Benjamin Herreen

Benjamin HerreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

makes moving a breeze!! super helpful!!

Becky called me and literally sorted everything i needed to get connected. the phone call took 20 Mins and everything was done and connected the day i moved in. Becky even remembered to ask me about stuff i forgot like organizing removals getting my Foxtel and internet sorted. Becky explained everything clearly and made sure i understood what i was signing up for. the follow up was also second to none text messages are sent to ensure everything had been completed. this service makes moving so easy and its all FREE. the service was a 10/10 and the customer service Becky delivered was next level. good job connectnow.

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks for this awesome review Benjamin! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback onto Becky. So glad we could help make things easier for your move!

Brett Hutchinson

Brett HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Connectnow are great to deal with and everything was so easy to have them connect all my services ,one phone call and its all done Great job Connectnow thanks Brett

Dale C.connectnow

Thanks Brett, hope you've now settled into your new home. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Heidi Coutts

Heidi CouttsGoldfields, WA

very helpful

moving into a new place first call i get i wasn't sure when settlement would be so these guys said no worries we will call back. i wasn't sure they would but they did & then also offered other solutions to my requests