connectnow

connectnow (page 3 of 6)

No stress for my interstate move

I'm moving a few hours away and having gone through connect now has been excellent. Not having to ring around to disconnect and reconnect is something I wish I'd had in all my moves. Thank you for making things so easy

Great team- Great service!

The team offers a one stop service allowing a seamless/ integrated approach to moving. They are transparent with process and ensure things work with efficiency and effectiveness. They know product and service well, obtaining very good and best deals.

Hassle free and efficient Service

Connectnow made the relocation experience so easy and stress free for me. They listened to my needs and responded accordingly. I felt ready for the move and look forward to settling in. Thanks Connectnow.

Efficient

I was pleasantly surprised when I received the phone call from connect now.
Moving can be a stressful process, with the services your organisation provides I was allowed a simpler transition from my old address to the new house.

Comprehensive

Phone manner was friendly. All providers made contact quickly.
Regional issue - metro providers aren't approp to recommend as they aren't competitive or available.

Very convenient way to get set up in your new home

Helpful service that our real estate agent recommended. In one phone call I had all utilities set up. Very quick and easy process.

Too easy!

Connectnow organised for my power to be disconnected and connected when moving - the process was very easy and efficient. I had already organised for my internet and foxtel to be transferred but Connectnow could have done that as well. Thank you Connectnow.

Best service for everyone, Go for it!

Soon after rental contract was signed, CONNECT NOW came in handy with the support one needs at that moment. Would recommend this service to anyone who is about to move houses. Thier staff explain the services so well that you know exactly what's happening. THANKS

Connect everything within a blink of an eye

I submitted my forms online and got contacted almost immediately to get me through all the steps. The online platform is also easy to use.

These guys are awesome

The service i was provided with from connect now was awesome, just so smooth and effortless and pain free experience which makes a difference when setting these things up

Taking care of business

This is a convenient and efficient way to get new services transferred or connected when moving house. It saves such a lot of time and stress for the one stop process of Connect Now, instead of the mind numbing time one wastes sitting on the the end of a phone queue for each and every provider.

Takes care of things you don’t have time for when your busy moving into your new home

Professional friendly staff that go out of their way to answer any questions and explain their service and how it works. My utilities were all sorted out with one phone call. One less thing for me to worry about while moving into my new home.

Most convenient service

I like connectnow because they made my moving process so much easier to me. I didn’t have to worry about connecting utilities they provided me with options and connected everything for me through the phone and it took less than 15 minutes

Got the job done

Seems like a good services a bit of a challenge getting correct street/ lot number electric box serial number bob

Fantastic Service

Very polite & quick to make sure power was installed within 24 hours. It is the first time I have moved in 25 years & their easy to follow instructions was the only part of moving that was stress free. Really appreciate it.

Connect Now was fantastic!

The consultant I spoke with was very helpful and outlayed the costs to me and helped me to choose the services I needed! 10/10 for service! Fast and efficient!

Terific

The customer service operator was so helpful and polite. The online connect was simple and so easy to understand. They were on line y to happy to assist with other connceti I ns. Also very easy to u nderstand and were happy to repeat quesions or answers

Moving house is hard work so thanks for connecting our utilities

This is my first time moving to my own place so I am grateful you guys helped me to get settled by connecting everything! Well done.

Well done!

From the minute Connect Now contacted me until my electricity was switched on the whole process was extremely efficient. Although my email address was initially incorrect and I did not receive my confirmation as soon as I called to query it, the error was discovered and fixed and the confirmation was received. It was no problem at all when I needed to change the time of day to be on the property for the electricity team to switch on the power. The day before Connect Now contacted me to advise me that I did not need to be at the property for them to switch on the power. When I arrived at the property on the 15th the power was already on. Well done guys!

Finally, connecting made easy!

No more pain to get everything sorted and organized. Plus, friendly and efficient staff. Thank you guys, I will always deal with you from now on.