93% · 51739 · 7%

Manny Tomazos
Manny TomazosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect . Looking forward to the rewards

Very easy to Connect Shona provided the necessary links to be able to connect now. Straight forward web site was able to navigate through the different drop down boxes with ease.
Fiona Bradley
Fiona BradleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant service

Their customer service was excellent. The staff members I spoke to were helpful, polite, informative and professional. I haven't moved in yet but I am sure all will go smoothly.
Anne M.
Anne M.Perth, WA4 posts

Connect now behaved in a most professional manner and were happy to answer any queries I put forward. Would recommend every time.
We are very satisfied customers! Geoff and Anne McNeil
Michael Spinks
Michael SpinksSydney, NSW

All good

All good so far I haven't moved in yet let work things out and ask me don't u think that a smart way of asking someone. Call me and ask me in 6mths
Jessica Louise Arney
Jessica Louise ArneyLaunceston, TAS

Great Service

The lady I spoke to was wonderful. Very down to earth yet efficient and professional. Made what is usually a mundane and boring task a lovely experience. I was pleasantly surprised.
Rachel Hunt
Rachel HuntPerth, WA

This is Brilliant

I found it was Brilliant,the service takes the stress of trying to sort out power and gas when trying to move was taken off my shoulders ,
it makes moveing house easier.
Andre C.
Andre C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Service

The service i received was most helpful and have been provided with lots of information for our business.
I would fully recommend Connect Now as a provider. Well Done & Thank You
Connectnow user
Connectnow user

So easy

Fantastic to work with and easy as. Quick and efficient, took the stress out of moving and trying to arrange all the Connections. Will always make use of their Services
Sam
Sam3 posts

Very easy to deal with

Going through connectnow made setting up my electricity so much easier in my new place. It was one less thing to think about when I moved house. I can highly recommend it.
Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

EASY AS

Easy to understand, they explain everything. No pressure tactics . Have kept me informed each stage of connection. Quick to answer calls. Pleasant to chat to they made me feel a customer does matter.
S Harrison
S Harrison

Awesome Service in everyway

I used this service when moving out of our sold house to a rental property, and it was very last minute. ConnectNow made the process seamless and awesome, the staff were extremely helpful. I didn't feel like a number at all.
Nellie Nanai
Nellie NanaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I was so stressed with own issues with the leasing company however when I spoke with Zin from connect now, he made me feel so much better and excited to move into my own apartment now as he helped me understand everything that I needed to know to set me up! Keep up the great work Zin! You deserve a pay rise!
Gail Cox
Gail CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This is a great service, takes the stress out of organising connections etc. It is free, so really recommend to anyone who is moving house and got so much to do already.
Clint
ClintSydney, NSW2 posts

Made life simple

Done within 10 minutes made moving stress free instead of calling different company’s trying to organise connections for electricity, gas and internet during work and moving. Thanks for helping me
Weiwen Zhang
Weiwen ZhangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

It is a good service and timely, state clear about all the options and answers questions patiently. Relocating could be a bit stressful by unfamiliar with the environment and sorts of stuff, connectnow helps me out.
Majella Joanne Fallon
Majella Joanne FallonFar North Queensland, QLD

What a great service!

Timely response. Very helpful, friendly and professional. Having a conduit service such as this alleviates some of the stress of contacting utilities yourself. Relocating can be exhaistive of your time, if you have to wait on hold for utility organisations. Grateful for the service and happy to have used it.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So convenient. A real time saver! Thank you!

After having not rented for 15+ years it was so great to have someone take care of these connections for me. I wouldn't have know where to start let along who to call. Thank you so much!
Avril Diamond
Avril Diamond

great experience

was able to provide all the info required and did so in a manner that was easy to understand - we felt that we as newcomers to the country would be able to set up without any problems
Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Fantastic Service

Dealing with ConnectNow was absolutely brilliant. The service they offer makes moving house or changing utility providers so easy and stress free. Over the period of my move I spoke to three different representatives and every one of them was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this service
Annette Hansen
Annette Hansen

Fast and efficient!

Great customer service that was super professional plus my services were switched on with very little hassle on my part. Very thankful! The team was very helpful and knew their stuff!
Warren Hendy
Warren Hendy

There is always room for improvement

If I have a score of 10, you would think we doing a great job, and not try to improve, that is why you must keep improve you services,
If you don’t services will drop
Cynthia Anne Crane
Cynthia Anne CraneFar North Queensland, QLD

ConnectNow provides great service

ConnectNow provided great support and efficiency in getting our connections sorted. They were informative and had all the connections sorted within a short period of time. The follow up emails are also keeping me informed on the status of actions which is very useful.
Ross P.
Ross P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Quick and efficient service

It was comforting to know that with one phone call, all my needs were met.
The customer service and manners from the person attending my call was excellent!
I believe in good old customer service, and my expectations were met.
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

We are highly recommended to our family and friends as well, connect teams are excellent

In fact, the representatives has shown their roles very good as to on behalf of my family connecting all the facilities as quick as possible. Once again thanks you for your assistance very much
c_argy
c_argyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Really quick and easy process. Answered all my questions and provided outstanding service. Took care of all my needs in a timely manner.Highly recommend them. Thanks for all the help.
James Le
James LeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Straight to the point

Short and simple process didn’t have to bounce from department to department the person I was talking to was very friendly and explained everhthing clearly, fingers crossed evehthing sets up on settlement - thanks

Lloyd O'brien
Lloyd O'brienSydney, NSW

Quick & easy service!

Received a phone call and the process was explained quickly and clearly. I started a new water service and switched another service from my old apartment. Great service and friendly staff.
Daryl Jenkins
Daryl Jenkins

Great service and very polite

Great service your service people are nice and polite with quick service I would highly recommend to other people they offer return call and they did it on time . Thanks
Adam
Adam

Terrible service

Said they could only set up my connection on a weekday. Took a day off work to allow for this. Was told they would come between 6am and midnight. Waited there for 18 hours and no one showed up. No one even contacted me about it.
Gustavo A.
Gustavo A.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Louise
Louise

so terrible,didn’t connect electricity for 3 days

Wanna to live in dark? Choose connectnow, I was asking them to connect electricity before I move in, and they promise they will do it. And then I live in two days dark until now. Even today they say they will connect the electricity before9pm, and now is 9:30pm, still not coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!such a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Craig
Craig5 posts

Connectnow will not stop calling me

I've never signed up to connectnow or provided them with my details. They have contacted me 5 times now and each time I have told them to not contact me. STOP CALLING ME. This is outrageous.
Diana G.
Diana G.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great service and hassle free way to connect your utilities. I will definitely use this service again in the future. Staff were friendly and helpful and the communication was great
Julie Corbett
Julie Corbett

Makes things so easy

I was rung by connect and we set up the gas account just like that. Then we organised the power to be read that the place we were leaving and set up the power at the house we are going to. Thanks
Shabina Shelley
Shabina ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moving house is stressful but connectnow made me feel so supported

Anthony and Zin were so personable and knowledgeable and I absolutely loved the "old school human connection" .. banter and all. They made me feel as though I'd known them as long time, like friends. This is what customer service should be about! Well done guys! Thank you.
Michelle Taylor
Michelle Taylor

Fantastic service, prompt and professional

I would recommend connectnow to anyone who is moving and requires assistance with utilities snd insurance. No hassles, no extra stress and staff were so supportive and helpful with excellent knowledge of services.
Thank you for helping making my move a less stressful experience.

Sandra Richardson
Sandra RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No stress at all

Everything went so smooth and couldn't as for better service. Everything was all good the day we moved in just as they said it would be! would 10/10 recommend to all my friends
Caitlin Crothers
Caitlin Crothers

Calm to my storm

This service and the friendly staff made for such a calming experience in moving house during stressful times! To know everything has been sorted prior to moving in takes such a weight off our shoulders and can help us focus on the other details of moving house
Anna Ernest
Anna Ernest

Great service no stress hassel free

Happy with the job well done will recommend them to all my friends and we should have people like to them to help with house moving less stress when it comes reconnecting everything
Allison Serafini
Allison SerafiniVictoria

Using this service made our moving house so much easier. Thank you

The real estate agents we used to find us a property to rent, gave us the connection to the connectnow team. The phone calls between your team and myself were conveniently timed for me and made all of the moving details with the water and telecommunication services very easy to manage. Thank you.