Connect Skills Institute

Connect Skills Institute (page 2 of 2)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Amazing - really easy to deal with.

With the correct guidance it was not difficult at all - couldn't be more happier. I have recommend them to my friends and family.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey Keith! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Rod is a really great teacher. His knowledge of the Realestate industry is unbelievable.
It was very challenging but had great support from Connect Skills Institue. I recommend you take plenty of notes and listen.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Wes, thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback. All the best!

Great company

Connect skills came to our office and taught the entire team for our Agents Representatives course. The trainer was very experienced and we learned a lot. The support staff are very good. I’d recommend connect skills institute to anyone thinking of property training

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Liwen, we are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Agents Representative course.

Liwen
Liwen

❤️❤️❤️

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Great educational tool, well done

I completed the certificate course offered by Connect Skills Institute recently and it was extremely worthwhile. The team were very supportive, and I learned a lot of valuable info. Well done Connect Skills.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Rohan, we really appreciate your comments - it's great to know you got a lot out of your participation.

Yeltz

YeltzMelbournes

Fantastic course with great help

The course was easy to follow and very educational. I learned lots of useful information. The educators where very helpful, informative and always willing to spend time to explain

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thankyou for your feedback Yeltz. Much appreciated!

Training Leader

After many disappointing experiences in this area it was finally a pleasure to work with someone who took his job and our learning seriously. Rob couldn't have been more helpful and my experience in dealing with him from start to finish and my results were commensurate with the training offered. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thanks for the super feedback Ken. It's great to hear you found the experience worthwhile. All the best!

Great Training & Support

Great Training & support Rod was very helpful throughout the training highly recommended for all your coaching & real estate needs

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey A Halim, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback!

I only have positive feedback, very pleased with the service and training provided

It was not the easiest but the support and the direction made learning a pleasurable task. The resources were spot on.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi George, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback!

Very Good service, I was very happy great training

Teaching was perfect, very easy going,at myh pace.
This course was not hard at All the information was provided to, I found it very easy ,with Rod helping me in ever way.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thankyou for your feedback Simon. Much appreciated!

Education & Training Services

YYY

YYYBNE

Such a bad learning experience!

I bought one course voucher of this institute on Groupon but could not redeem that on their website. After communicating with the company, they got my voucher and redeemed it, so it was hard to refund that even when I realized there might be many troubles in the future. See, they uploaded the WRONG course for me at first, after my complaint, they reloaded the right one, but among that, one of the assessments was technically missing. And every time something went wrong, I had to call them beforehand, or they would not reply my email at all. Therefore, it took me quite a long time (more than 2 months) to finish all the assessments. Worse still, 2 weeks passed, I still do not receive the assessments result. Such a bad learning experience!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We are sorry to read in your review that you have had a negative experience during your studies. As of the 3rd of August 2018 Connect Skills Institute is under new management.

See all Connect Skills Institute reviews

Sgtproman B.

Sgtproman B.asked

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi there! Connect Skills Institute has been under new management since 3rd of August 2018. We can certainly get you back on track to continue your course and support you to completion. Please send us your details to admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Connect Skills Institute representatives