Connect Skills Institute

Connect Skills Institute (page 2 of 3)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Kreshan T.

Kreshan T.

Great Learning Platform

Very clear and easy to understand, well structured whether its for a new starter or an experienced person. The contents are well explained with all the links attached, no issues so far

Learning Material

Hi Kreshan, thank you for your review! :) - James

Karan Thapar

Karan ThaparSydney, NSW

Thanks to Connect Skills Institute

Plenty of Knowledge and every thing has been explained very nicely , Really appreciate how the course has been designed very interesting and enjoyable studying the module makes it interesting at every step .

Learning Material

Thanks Karan :)

Rod Cannon

Rod CannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you for respecting my time!

Thanks Rod :)

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Connect Skill Excellent training Real state agent Representative Course

The course content is excellent very well designed to suite students and to learn industry.
Great Resources available every step of the way.
My course was t difficult at all it’s was fun learning course and enjoyed.

Thanks very much Zahra for your feedback! :) - Rod

Thanks Zahra :) Good luck in your new role

David_Stanmore

David_StanmoreMid North Coast, NSW

One Life One Chance One You.

The course was administered well and the system is extremely good and up to date. There are a few steps that need some orientation and after the initial browse about its all there to proceed. Its very good technology.
The course foes require some aptitude and ensures that all students end up with a good knowledge base.
I found that If I didn't understand a question then the staff would be online and ready to clarify.
Ive been in Real Estate most of my life and had a break so now going through with Connect Skills has been a great refresher.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi David, thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feedback on the new course :) - James

Thanks David :)

Chantiss Tarquin K.

Chantiss Tarquin K.South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT COMPANY AND SUPPORT!

Just a HUGE shout out to Rodney and James for all there GREAT help and support helping me finish and being there over the weekend to guide me at my deadline.

I believe that Connect Skills Institute is very highly recommended not only me but others too and even though I'm busy in life I found time to Wright this review to show how grateful and appreciated I am..thank you both so much for you help, support over weekends as well, fast replys,friendliness, well organized awesome courses you have done.

thank you and I well be back to study further :-) Chantiss Kriel all the way from QLD...

now I have my QLD real estate certification..whoop whoop.

Hi Chantiss
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear you that you had a positive learning experience. We wish you all the best in real estate! - James

Deepak S A

Deepak S ASydney, NSW

Very good course material - easy to understand and assimilate

- Quite satisfied
- At times there was delay in replies to my query but only in some instances
- Course was difficult but the material was extensive to make it easy to understand the concepts and utilise it in real life

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Deepak, thank you for your feedback and your review. We really appreciate your honest feedback. All the best! - James

Jemma P.

Jemma P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Organisation

Extremely satisfied with the course content and how quickly my assessor responds back to me within the same day. Thankyou for being so helpful and making it a great experience!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Jemma, thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it. If you have any questions or need further support please contact Rod on 0409446055. All the best!

mff

mffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

no help been 2 months the assessor hasn't gotten back to me feels like a scam

I have contacted the assessor [name removed] 4 times over the past 2 months. Still haven't heard back from them i have just contacted them again about the same issue and contacted admin. I have submitted 2 out of 3 segments to be assessed over 2 months ago and nothing i cant submit the 3rd segment because of a error on there page and no 1 has fix this or gotten back to me about what to do. So im stuck and cant finish this course something that i need to get done so i can get a job. I wouldn't recommend this place. I should have just go into another place and done the course in person.

Adel E.

Adel E.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Training Organisation

I needed one unit to update my Certificate IV. I was reluctant to enrol as I thought it will be too difficult within the given timeframe. I was pleasantly surprised to see the professionalism and the structure of the training materials which made it easy for me to finish my training. At times when I needed help, my assigned teacher was one call away. Also the admin team was cooperative and responsive to my queries. I highly recommend this organisation for training purpose.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Adel, thanks for the great feedback. We really appreciate it! Any further support or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au

Great teacher and service

Extremely satisfied. I highly recommend this service. Fully qualified real estate agent thanks to this great team. Appreciate the great service.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thanks for the review, Cody! Any further support or questions please don't hesitate to contact us. All the best!

Stephen

StephenMelbourne

Great business to Trust

I learned the required Skills and knowledge to undertake estate agency practice
Student journey - I undertook the Agents Representative course first at my office. Connect skills came out to teach our team. I enjoyed it so much, very informative and the interaction in class between the facilitator was terrific
Support - email, sms, calls and availability of the trainer even on weekends to go over submissions
Personalised service
Great business to trust

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thank you, Stephen, for your feedback here. Most kind of you. Any further support or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au

Excellent Services

Very Professional and Friendly staff. Excellent training materials and templates to get practical experience.

Highly recommended institute for your next career move.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thank you, Manish, for your feedback here. Most kind of you. Any further support or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Excellent Training

I though it would be hard. With guidance I found very enjoyable.The course taught me the skills and knowledge I required.

Professional training organisation

Professional training organisation - Very professional organisation and helpful to their students. Any queries quickly addressed and they dont rush you.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We appreciate you taking the time to write up your review. All the best!

Education & Training Services

Wonderful experience worth every penny

Very satisfied with the teaching and course content. Easily understandable, excellent value for money. Truly recommend. Rod is patient kind and smart teacher :)

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We thank you, Petra for your review and your kind words!

Self-transcendence - Creating Habits Into Your Brain.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Margaret, we thank you for your detailed & honest review! All the best!

Paul

PaulSydney

Excellent service, very easy to deal with and very helpful definitely would recommend to everyone.

Very satisfied, the course wasn’t too easy but Rod is a great teacher and explained anything I needed help with.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thank you, Paul! We really appreciate your review!

Vi Dang

Vi DangSydney

Great learning experience and the teacher was very helpful

I did my real estate licence and Strata management licence with Connect Skills and I was extremely happy with the learning experience. Rod was a great coach since he has a lot of experience in this field and gave good examples that related to real cases. He is humor and made the lessons more interesting. He is always there if you have a question. Connect Skills institute is professional and gave me a lot of supports to help me to understand the modules better and finish the assessments on time.
Be an active learner! Highly recommended courses for busy worker.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Vi Dang, thanks for your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you were extremely happy with your learning experience.

It was Awesome great teaching with everything i needed to learn

It was hard but it was made so much easier with the knowledge of the course teacher every question was explained.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Raff, we very much appreciate you providing us with this feedback. All the best!

See all Connect Skills Institute reviews