Connect Skills Institute

Connect Skills Institute (page 2 of 3)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Professional training organisation

Professional training organisation - Very professional organisation and helpful to their students. Any queries quickly addressed and they dont rush you.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We appreciate you taking the time to write up your review. All the best!

Wonderful experience worth every penny

Very satisfied with the teaching and course content. Easily understandable, excellent value for money. Truly recommend. Rod is patient kind and smart teacher :)

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We thank you, Petra for your review and your kind words!

Self-transcendence - Creating Habits Into Your Brain.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Margaret, we thank you for your detailed & honest review! All the best!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Paul

PaulSydney

Excellent service, very easy to deal with and very helpful definitely would recommend to everyone.

Very satisfied, the course wasn’t too easy but Rod is a great teacher and explained anything I needed help with.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thank you, Paul! We really appreciate your review!

Vi Dang

Vi DangSydney

Great learning experience and the teacher was very helpful

I did my real estate licence and Strata management licence with Connect Skills and I was extremely happy with the learning experience. Rod was a great coach since he has a lot of experience in this field and gave good examples that related to real cases. He is humor and made the lessons more interesting. He is always there if you have a question. Connect Skills institute is professional and gave me a lot of supports to help me to understand the modules better and finish the assessments on time.
Be an active learner! Highly recommended courses for busy worker.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Vi Dang, thanks for your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you were extremely happy with your learning experience.

It was Awesome great teaching with everything i needed to learn

It was hard but it was made so much easier with the knowledge of the course teacher every question was explained.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Raff, we very much appreciate you providing us with this feedback. All the best!

BrianS

BrianSPerth

A results focus - excellent real estate trainers

I did a full real estate licence training with Rod 5yrs ago and all of us that attended appreciated his experience and ability to recognise our existing skills and focus the training on what was required to fill the gaps rather than waste our time. I have recommended him to many people since - and they have thanked me for the difference his process makes. Highly recommended.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey Brian, thank you for your review! We very much appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you were happy with your training.

Rod, The Batman of Teaching

Absolutely no issues, wonderful personality and a mentor. A friend of mine introduced me to Rod and believe me whatever hesitation I had was gone in first meeting. Rod knows his stuff. Highly recommended.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey Avi, really appreciate the positive comments and your review. Take care!

Amazing and Fruitful Training

Very satisfied with the guidance provided and great tools were presented based on industry need.
Course was easily understandable and was conducted very professionally Rodney. After this event we had become colleagues who would be involved continuous knowledge sharing process.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Manish Verma, thank you for your kind comments. All the best!

Education & Training Services

Great service and productive course

Very satisfied and great tools for the industry need.
Course was made very easy by Rodney. He is very professional and full of knowledge.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey Mani, thank you so much for your review!

Kayla S

Kayla SMelbourne

Excellent Training!

The Agents Representative course presented was very deatailed and Rod is a fantastic trainer. Our team definitely learnt a lot of valuable content during this training.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Kayla, it's great to hear that you had a positive learning experience and thank you for your review!

Amazing - really easy to deal with.

With the correct guidance it was not difficult at all - couldn't be more happier. I have recommend them to my friends and family.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey Keith! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Rod is a really great teacher. His knowledge of the Realestate industry is unbelievable.
It was very challenging but had great support from Connect Skills Institue. I recommend you take plenty of notes and listen.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Wes, thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback. All the best!

Great company

Connect skills came to our office and taught the entire team for our Agents Representatives course. The trainer was very experienced and we learned a lot. The support staff are very good. I’d recommend connect skills institute to anyone thinking of property training

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Liwen, we are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Agents Representative course.

Liwen
Liwen

❤️❤️❤️

Great educational tool, well done

I completed the certificate course offered by Connect Skills Institute recently and it was extremely worthwhile. The team were very supportive, and I learned a lot of valuable info. Well done Connect Skills.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Rohan, we really appreciate your comments - it's great to know you got a lot out of your participation.

Yeltz

YeltzMelbournes

Fantastic course with great help

The course was easy to follow and very educational. I learned lots of useful information. The educators where very helpful, informative and always willing to spend time to explain

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thankyou for your feedback Yeltz. Much appreciated!

Training Leader

After many disappointing experiences in this area it was finally a pleasure to work with someone who took his job and our learning seriously. Rob couldn't have been more helpful and my experience in dealing with him from start to finish and my results were commensurate with the training offered. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thanks for the super feedback Ken. It's great to hear you found the experience worthwhile. All the best!

Great Training & Support

Great Training & support Rod was very helpful throughout the training highly recommended for all your coaching & real estate needs

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hey A Halim, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback!

I only have positive feedback, very pleased with the service and training provided

It was not the easiest but the support and the direction made learning a pleasurable task. The resources were spot on.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi George, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback!

Very Good service, I was very happy great training

Teaching was perfect, very easy going,at myh pace.
This course was not hard at All the information was provided to, I found it very easy ,with Rod helping me in ever way.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Thankyou for your feedback Simon. Much appreciated!

See all Connect Skills Institute reviews

Sgtproman B.

Sgtproman B.asked

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi there! Connect Skills Institute has been under new management since 3rd of August 2018. We can certainly get you back on track to continue your course and support you to completion. Please send us your details to admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Connect Skills Institute representatives