• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
mff

mffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

no help been 2 months the assessor hasn't gotten back to me feels like a scam

I have contacted the assessor [name removed] 4 times over the past 2 months. Still haven't heard back from them i have just contacted them again about the same issue and contacted admin. I have submitted 2 out of 3 segments to be assessed over 2 months ago and nothing i cant submit the 3rd segment because of a error on there page and no 1 has fix this or gotten back to me about what to do. So im stuck and cant finish this course something that i need to get done so i can get a job. I wouldn't recommend this place. I should have just go into another place and done the course in person.

Teaching Staff
Learning Material
YYY

YYYBNE

Such a bad learning experience!

I bought one course voucher of this institute on Groupon but could not redeem that on their website. After communicating with the company, they got my voucher and redeemed it, so it was hard to refund that even when I realized there might be many troubles in the future. See, they uploaded the WRONG course for me at first, after my complaint, they reloaded the right one, but among that, one of the assessments was technically missing. And every time something went wrong, I had to call them beforehand, or they would not reply my email at all. Therefore, it took me quite a long time (more than 2 months) to finish all the assessments. Worse still, 2 weeks passed, I still do not receive the assessments result. Such a bad learning experience!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

We are sorry to read in your review that you have had a negative experience during your studies. As of the 3rd of August 2018 Connect Skills Institute is under new management.

See all Connect Skills Institute reviews

Sgtproman B.

Sgtproman B.asked

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi there! Connect Skills Institute has been under new management since 3rd of August 2018. We can certainly get you back on track to continue your course and support you to completion. Please send us your details to admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Connect Skills Institute representatives