Listing monitored by Connect Skills Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Rajan Sidhu
Rajan SidhuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent course and excellent support from connectskills staff

There is nothing better than what ConnectSkills have done in this course. For example i am newbie and i was having feeling that i have been already working in the real estate industry for a while.

Ali Niazi
Ali Niazi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect/flexible course with adequate support , with Rod "the knowledgeable tutor "

CPP40307 Certificate IV in Real Estate course was an online course with connect skill , I found it very flexible , easy to access to material and a proper support system. I messaged my tutor few times with message also assessment result makes this online course very helpful . I run an engineering company so time management was an important key for this platform , material was useful even for my current business ,focus on ligeslation and regulations , ethical behaviour , anti discrimination, privacy and listening and respecting to clients and profesionalisim was most important lessons in this course . I highly recommend connect skill specially Rod for online courses .

Shad
ShadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

I really enjoyed studying with Connect Skills. I did two courses and both were great (the material, assignments, instructor, registration and admin, platform, communication, response and assistance, … etc). Thanks a lot to Connect Skills and Rod for all of that :-)
I highly recommend Connect Skills Institute for Real Estate related training and certification.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Anna
Anna

Great course

The course was very well designed and Rod provided plenty of support. Very happy.
The questions were easy to understand and materials were easy to follow. I highly recommend Connect Skills Institute.

Sara
Sara Southwest, VIC

Real people !

After enquiring about completing the real estate agents program at a couple of different companies I head back from Rod within 24 hours. At this time we completed a one hour call where we were able to set up the program to suit me, my experience and timeframe. I locked it in and fixed up the account immediately. Why wouldn’t you !? Real people, in real time actually helping you and wanting you to succeed !! Fabulous.
I had another couple of initial call backs from the other companies 4 or 5 days later - way to late! Am wrapped with Connect Skills !!

Daniel
DanielVictoria

Quality Training and Fantastic Support!

The course content is easy to navigate and the team has provided the very best support every step of the way!

I would highly recommend Connect skills Institute to anyone looking to start or further their professional development!

sammy s.
sammy s.Sydney, NSW

great

i am very happy with it
great knowledge
very helpful
detailed infomation provided on all the module, and if you need any king of help , the team is always there to support you
thanks

Penelope V.
Penelope V.Sydney, NSW

Most valued real estate course

Rod and the course were really easy to follow and it felt like the assessments were actually useful. The course materials were very useful. Rod was very accommodating to my individual requests and credit transfers. Would recommend.

Teaching Staff

Yes I am enjoying the course.

Really I am enjoying the course. but there’s some opportunities to make more easy for students. Example most of questions are similar. so in this regards if you can reduce number of questions. It will be great.

Alex Cincotta
Alex CincottaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This course made the pathway to my career so much easier!

Course was really straight forward and Rod was very active towards helping me reach my goals while gaining a good understanding! Highly recommend to anyone wanting to enter the Real Estate Industry!!

Biswarup Mukherjee
Biswarup MukherjeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are pro student.

Help at every step gives you the freedom and encouragement to do your best.
First 3 days I felt that it will take more than 6 months to do it.
As the guidance was so professional that led me to get my certificate in 6 weeks(Out of this I was on a 2weeks brake.).

chloe h.
chloe h.Sydney, NSW

So easy and convenient

Such an easy accessible way of completing my assistant agents course, with continuous help whenever needed. The course was completely online making it convenient as a user in such a modern world!

Teaching Staff

Good content, system and service. Very satisfied.

I did my assistant real estate agent course. The course content was easy to use and understand. I did have a couple of questions needing clarification and Rod responded quickly and was helpful. I'm very comfortable recommending to others.

Learning Material
Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

Wonderful

Thank you Rod, an amazing teacher. I enjoyed the course and recommend this to all. The course was well done and we had a great experience and time doing it.

Amazing!!!

Rod was an amazing teacher! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. He does go above and beyond to make sure all information is processed correctly and all is understood! I can’t recommend anyone else

Sgtproman B.
Sgtproman B.asked

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi there! Connect Skills Institute has been under new management since 3rd of August 2018. We can certainly get you back on track to continue your course and support you to completion. Please send us your details to admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Connect Skills Institute representatives