• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Penelope V.

Penelope V.Sydney, NSW

Most valued real estate course

Rod and the course were really easy to follow and it felt like the assessments were actually useful. The course materials were very useful. Rod was very accommodating to my individual requests and credit transfers. Would recommend.

Alex Cincotta

Alex CincottaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This course made the pathway to my career so much easier!

Course was really straight forward and Rod was very active towards helping me reach my goals while gaining a good understanding! Highly recommend to anyone wanting to enter the Real Estate Industry!!

Biswarup Mukherjee

Biswarup MukherjeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are pro student.

Help at every step gives you the freedom and encouragement to do your best.
First 3 days I felt that it will take more than 6 months to do it.
As the guidance was so professional that led me to get my certificate in 6 weeks(Out of this I was on a 2weeks brake.).

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

chloe h.

chloe h.Sydney, NSW

So easy and convenient

Such an easy accessible way of completing my assistant agents course, with continuous help whenever needed. The course was completely online making it convenient as a user in such a modern world!

Teaching Staff

Good content, system and service. Very satisfied.

I did my assistant real estate agent course. The course content was easy to use and understand. I did have a couple of questions needing clarification and Rod responded quickly and was helpful. I'm very comfortable recommending to others.

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Wonderful

Thank you Rod, an amazing teacher. I enjoyed the course and recommend this to all. The course was well done and we had a great experience and time doing it.

Amazing!!!

Rod was an amazing teacher! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. He does go above and beyond to make sure all information is processed correctly and all is understood! I can’t recommend anyone else

Mudassir

MudassirVictoria

Nice and easy

Easy and effective learning techniques, Overall the course and assessments are very well design and user friendly.
Enjoying the course and highly recommend to all the students.
Staff and teachers are very friendly also course fee is very reasonable.

Highly Recommend Connect Skills Institute

Attained my required NSW CPD Points through Connect Skills Institute. The course is well structured and set out, well above industry learning and development benchmarks. If you are a Licensed Agent looking to fulfil your Fair Trading requirements, don't think twice and sign up for the course via Connect Skills.

MIA

MIASydney, NSW

This is very enjoy

The course was wonderful. I could not stop reading because everything was very interesting. It was not difficult because there was a detailed description in everything. I really loved it very much. Thank you very much.

Cassandra Macca

Cassandra MaccaMurray Region, NSW

Enjoying the study

I am very satisfied with the course thus far, it has given me further insight into the legislation and the ACT's in relation to real estate
The course has the correct amount of difficulty without feeling overwhelmed

Cassandra Macca

Cassandra MaccaMurray Region, NSW

Thank you for assisting me in my new chosen career choice

I enjoy any study and this is great and even though I am older doing this course I am enjoying the format and it is a lot more user friendly then the Cert iv in Social Housing that I have already completed through TAFE NSW

Vick

VickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good institute and trainers

Me and my partner both took Agent Rep course from connect skills. Rod is one of the best trainer. Very helpful and knowledgeable person. Staff is very helpful and supportive.

Maddison

MaddisonSydney, NSW

So easy to follow as well as informative

Very simple, easy way to study with structure. Has all the information needed to start my career. So far so good. Happy that I choose to do it with this company

Vesa

VesaSydney, NSW

This is the first online cause I have started and it has so much information, it is great.

Very satisfied, it has a lot of good information. The course is not difficult but it has a lot if important and appropriate information for a Real Estate agent, it is very informative.

Joy Bowen

Joy BowenSydney, NSW

Very thorough and easy to understand the practices of Real Estate with the course

This course was brilliant and the content was interesting
It was not difficult but still made me think about all aspects of Real Estate some that I had not considered

Focus On topic

I really appreciate content it’s very clear and in simple plain words
Very understanding, focused on topic and discussion. Meanwhile theoretically and also Visio and pic content are really good

John Fedyshyn

John FedyshynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service great video, the support team were outstanding

Very satisfied with the support team and the course trainer Rod, really enjoyed the format and found it very effective and helpful, with the support given the course was a great learning exercise.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Real Estate Course

The learning experience with Connect Skills Institute was exceptional.

The knowledge that Connect passes on to its students about the Real Estate Industry and proper practices is amazing.

Good operators that care and educate to an exceptional level.

pinkichoudhary331

pinkichoudhary331Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best institute in Melbourne

Connect skills institute is the best institute in Melbourne their team members are highly professional and supportive, just because of their support i have completed my agents rep in just 3 weeks. Thanks to connect skills team.

See all Connect Skills Institute reviews

Sgtproman B.

Sgtproman B.asked

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi there! Connect Skills Institute has been under new management since 3rd of August 2018. We can certainly get you back on track to continue your course and support you to completion. Please send us your details to admin@connectskillsinstitute.edu.au. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Connect Skills Institute representatives