Connected Home Loans SA

Connected Home Loans SA

Brand Manager for Connected Home Loans SA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Philip
    PhilipSydney

Brilliant Service

The team at Connected Loans were fantastic. They provided brilliant service, professional advice and helped me get into a home loan that was perfect for me. As a new home buyer I had lots and lots of questions - they encouraged me to ask away (24/7 too!!) and put me as ease that asking lots of questions is part of the process. Buying a house is emotional journey and they were there with me 100% of the time from putting in my offer to helping me understand all the jargon.
    They also had this online portal that allowed me to apply and provide all my documents whilst I was at home which was really great too. This saved me having time in running around (you know what kids are like!).

kirsty83