Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Regret Purchase

Bought in sale and regretting, could've been worst if bought in regular price. The quality is unexpected, product from Indonesia or Bangladesh are much better then CHINA. Irony these days is LOCKDOWN and people can't go out and check items, therefore could get into trap like this.

Store LocationOnline
Sizing Slightly large
Sheman R.
Sheman R.South East Queensland, QLD

Product came on time,

The items I ordered came exactly on time and were exactly like as it was shown with great quality. Order wasn't delayed unlike other stores where it was delayed due to Covid-19. I am over all satisfied with my order and the service.

Store LocationChermside

Store LocationDubbo
Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience at Chadstone Connor

A lovely young gentleman called Taylor helped me at the Chadstone store by offering advice and handling my clothes for an entire new wardrobe for nearly 2 hours. He was so helpful and approachable I ended up spending far more than I planned to at said store. Very pleased, and looking great thanks to the service and clothing range.

Store LocationChadstone

Walter
WalterPerth, WA

Excellent service at the Baldivis store in West Australia.

The service was above my expectations it was so good I will go back again.
The service assistant Zali was the best thank you so much

Store LocationBaldivis Western Australia

excellent service

couldn't fault the shellharbour connor store today went to pick up pants for a wedding that had not been altered the issue was quickly fixed and i was able to pick up the pants later this afternoon. He was really polite and apologetic and made me feel much better in a stressful situation i would really like to make sure this particular employee/manager receives the great review he deserves...

Store LocationShellharbour Sqaure
Moshtaq
MoshtaqGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely customer service and knowledge of clothing

FG Connor, employee named Natali came in with her lovely customer service and smile and helped me choose some amazing clothes, I appreciated her knowledge on clothing, one happy customer.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Wolfgang
WolfgangHunter Region, NSW

Shipping times need to be reviewed

Ordered on 26th April 2020, received on 5th may 2020, not even at the address requested they just left it at the post office. That is 7 business days from Sydney to Newcastle, I send packages to Western Australia in that amount of time. I can't blame Connor for this but maybe they need to look at using someone other than Auspost. I always buy in store but was forced to buy online and i don't think i ever will again. Connor needs to really look into their method of shipping.

Michelle D
Michelle DPerth, WA

Wonderful service

I have recently purchased clothing from Maddington store and the sales assistant, Nicole was so very helpful. I was so impressed with her customer service that I will continue purchasing clothes from this store. Thank you for wonderful service!

Store LocationMaddington

Varun
VarunSydney, NSW

Can be better...

Hi! So, I have bought a few times from Connor and their Store locations are pretty alright and most of the time are in pretty good shape with good service as well! I mean they are not the very best in the market but you know they are not that bad either! It's pretty easy to navigate through their Stores as well and I mean the range that they offer is quite good you know! Quality you can't say is the best but then again not the worst! So, I would range them in the average tier!

Store LocationNepean
Riley J
Riley JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for a lower price

I am not someone who spends a lot on clothes and Connor gives me some nice options for my price range. They have clothes that are more pricey and good quality but for me I have gotten a few of their cheaper polo shirts. They are great quality cotton and feel very comfortable. I was helped by kind staff who gave me their opinion on what they thought looked good on me. Felt looked after. Can only speak on what I bought but would recommend to others based on customer service experience.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Mathew Johnathon Hanraha
Mathew Johnathon HanrahaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just went in to connor Morayfield 5/12/19 got whole outfit was looked after by bill got premium outfit and services

Premium service Connor Morayfield shopping Centre highly recommend will be looked after all day ask bill if you get stuck on what to get for your function or events cheers

Store LocationMorayfield

Connor UNIHILL-BUNDOORA

A young lady olivia that works at the bundoora in uni hill dfo store is so lovely, she is my go to when I am in store. She always hooks me up with the latest trends and deals and nothing is to much to ask for its hard to find such out standing customer service these days but with olivia I have found it. Shes a great member to have in a team....keep up the great work, cheers Paul

Store LocationBundoora, uni hill
Shalzac
ShalzacCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent staff good clothes and prices when on special.

Kimberly at the coomera store is excellent and the perfect example of customer service and and always happy and willing to assist with great advice. Maybe some more reasonable prices will be better.

Store LocationCoomera
Sizing Slightly small
Michael S.
Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Last week we went to epping connor to dress my son for a wedding. The girl with the curly hair Mel, was very helpful and had excellent customer service skills. Not only we bought my son a blazer with shirts and pants, but we also dressed up my husband too. She was very convincing and warm blooded. If you want to have a chat, and shop in piece go to epping and see Mel. Thanks Mel. And I love your hair :)

Store LocationEpping connor - melbourne