Connor

Connor (page 2 of 5)

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michelle D
Michelle DPerth, WA

Wonderful service

I have recently purchased clothing from Maddington store and the sales assistant, Nicole was so very helpful. I was so impressed with her customer service that I will continue purchasing clothes from this store. Thank you for wonderful service!

Varun
VarunSydney, NSW

Can be better...

Hi! So, I have bought a few times from Connor and their Store locations are pretty alright and most of the time are in pretty good shape with good service as well! I mean they are not the very best in the market but you know they are not that bad either! It's pretty easy to navigate through their Stores as well and I mean the range that they offer is quite good you know! Quality you can't say is the best but then again not the worst! So, I would range them in the average tier!

Scott K
Scott KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality: issues with 4 items

Poor Chinese quality. Stitching on the shoulders of two of my t-shirts have opened up.
Two of my chino pants have also lost the button on the fly.
Won't be buying again.

Riley J
Riley JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for a lower price

I am not someone who spends a lot on clothes and Connor gives me some nice options for my price range. They have clothes that are more pricey and good quality but for me I have gotten a few of their cheaper polo shirts. They are great quality cotton and feel very comfortable. I was helped by kind staff who gave me their opinion on what they thought looked good on me. Felt looked after. Can only speak on what I bought but would recommend to others based on customer service experience.

Rainooe
RainooeDarwin, NT

best quality with reasonable price

I bought a trouser for my husband. It is so light and comfortable to wear. I loved it. I looked for such pants at other shops too but whether they were too long or they were too expensive, but at Connor, its lovely and cheap and right size for asian people too.

Sizing True to size
tbrant
tbrantSydney, NSW

Great service at the Rouse Hill store.

I visited the Rouse Hill store last week and had a really good experience. There was a nice selection of clothing, and the men working in the store were really friendly and helpful. I'm sure that we will be back soon. Thanks so much!

Mathew Johnathon Hanraha
Mathew Johnathon HanrahaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just went in to connor Morayfield 5/12/19 got whole outfit was looked after by bill got premium outfit and services

Premium service Connor Morayfield shopping Centre highly recommend will be looked after all day ask bill if you get stuck on what to get for your function or events cheers

Connor UNIHILL-BUNDOORA

A young lady olivia that works at the bundoora in uni hill dfo store is so lovely, she is my go to when I am in store. She always hooks me up with the latest trends and deals and nothing is to much to ask for its hard to find such out standing customer service these days but with olivia I have found it. Shes a great member to have in a team....keep up the great work, cheers Paul

Shalzac
ShalzacCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent staff good clothes and prices when on special.

Kimberly at the coomera store is excellent and the perfect example of customer service and and always happy and willing to assist with great advice. Maybe some more reasonable prices will be better.

Michael S.
Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Last week we went to epping connor to dress my son for a wedding. The girl with the curly hair Mel, was very helpful and had excellent customer service skills. Not only we bought my son a blazer with shirts and pants, but we also dressed up my husband too. She was very convincing and warm blooded. If you want to have a chat, and shop in piece go to epping and see Mel. Thanks Mel. And I love your hair :)

Connor Thomas
Connor ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shrinking shirts

I have purchased a number of shirts from Connor and they literally shrink with every wash until they are completely unwearable. The shirts are good but after maybe 3 weeks they can’t be used.

Jacob
JacobThe Mallee, VIC

Great store love their clothes

The store layout is great essay to find what I'm looking for and love the style of clothes they have there. I buy clothes from there all the time great quality and great customer service been to a couple different ones when traveling super friendly staff that always are done to chat to you. Super satisfied with my purchases from there will continue to go there

Nicholas
NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t purchase from this company

Mandy
MandyVictoria

3rd Class, Pathetic & Horrible Customer Service!!!

Jumper Buyer
Jumper BuyerVictoria

Deceptive online shopping.

Had to return several clothes items because their online shopping is deceptive. The clothese were jumpers and they were very thin, wrong size and poor quality. They ask you for reviews by email but they don't display any reviews below 4 stars so it's a complete waste of time. So on their online shopping items there is only deceptive 4 and 5 star reviews on each item.

Me123
Me123

Cheap quality

Some of their clothes are cheap quality and they don't match the price, don't buy their dress shoes, they are similar to the shoes that kmart sells but connor sells them for $60 and they crease after wearing them once.

Loretta
LorettaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Lovely customer service from Bill and Sarah at the Connor store Morayfield, QLD. Also a young man who spent a long time with my son trying on suits.
Smiling, happy and very helpful staff.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Ordered blazer from another store and never received item

Ordered blazer from another store and it never arrived at the castle hill branch apparently the order was never placed. Emailed customer service and have never had a reply. Disappointed.

Store LocationCastle hill
Service as expected
Service as expectedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff service

Store manager, Capalaba Park S/Centre, Queensland Kylie was very helpful, honest and keen to ensure customer got first rate service. A credit to your organisation. Went that extra yard to make enquiries on behalf of the customer to meet my requirements.

Leo D.
Leo D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabric deteriorates after a few washes

The styles are great and the prices are mostly OK but the fabric used in their hoodies and t-shirts tends to 'pill' only after 4 washes. I've had cheaper hoodies from k-mart and target that last longer.

Harbour Town Connor Store

The connor store had a great variety of different clothing and friendly staff who were really happy and cheerful and seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their job. They helped me with the bunch of offers and discounts that were happening within the store

Kelly M
Kelly MNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service

Cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful service we received from the Hobart Store. Chris was fantastic "suiting up" my son for his year 10 dinner. All products were available and well made. Definitely a one stop shop especially when we were time poor. Can't recommend this store enough, just fabulous.

Brett
BrettNorth Queensland, QLD

Connor - Willows

Purchased a full Tux and shirts from Paige at Willows and experienced the BEST service possible. Her fantastic personality and knowledge is second to none. I would give 20 stars if possible.

Had a wonderful shopping experience at Harbor Town West Beach today. Young man of the name Joe was very friendly and knowledgeable about items of clothing that i was interested in. Joe also went out of his way to search for an item that you did not have in your store. This was the best customer service i had in Harbour Town. Went in for one shirt and came out with three at a very affordable price. Keep up the great service Joe
Maria.R

No service

My partner and I were in the Parkmore store for probably 20 minutes trying on clothes. Not one person served us, said hello to us at all. In fact at one stage she walked right passed us and didn't even look up. We could of put 50 pairs of pants in our bags and walked out and they would never had known. I blame upper management for hiring the wrong people and not training them. Of cause we didn't buy anything.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands