Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wsad
WsadPerth, WA

Poor communication

Went to my local Connor store and purchased a pair of jeans and a pair of trousers. They needed to be altered so they pinned them to the correct length in store and told me they’d be ready to pick up at midday the next day. Went back after midday next day and they weren’t ready. Explained that I was told they would be ready at midday and the salesperson said oh we ring when they are ready. Fair enough, I went home and waited… for 3 days. Still no call so I rang and was told oh they’re here waiting. I asked why nobody rang me and was told, oh we don’t call when items are ready.

Initial service was ok when choosing clothes but poor understanding of procedures amongst sales staff and poor/ incorrect communication and after sales service.

Regret Purchase

Bought in sale and regretting, could've been worst if bought in regular price. The quality is unexpected, product from Indonesia or Bangladesh are much better then CHINA. Irony these days is LOCKDOWN and people can't go out and check items, therefore could get into trap like this.

Here's an idea.

Adam C.
Adam C.Gold Coast

Nothing much over a 42 - beware.

I was given a gift voucher for $100 as a birthday present they don't have anything over a 42 in pants
No refunds so I'm stuck getting shirts I don't need.

Dace
DacePerth, WA

Beware their site reviews - they only publish the good ones

JoHev PoUd
JoHev PoUdNorth Western Region, NSW

Bad Experience at Connor, Dubbo

Wolfgang
WolfgangHunter Region, NSW

Shipping times need to be reviewed

Ordered on 26th April 2020, received on 5th may 2020, not even at the address requested they just left it at the post office. That is 7 business days from Sydney to Newcastle, I send packages to Western Australia in that amount of time. I can't blame Connor for this but maybe they need to look at using someone other than Auspost. I always buy in store but was forced to buy online and i don't think i ever will again. Connor needs to really look into their method of shipping.

Scott K
Scott KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality: issues with 4 items

Poor Chinese quality. Stitching on the shoulders of two of my t-shirts have opened up.
Two of my chino pants have also lost the button on the fly.
Won't be buying again.

Connor Thomas
Connor ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shrinking shirts

I have purchased a number of shirts from Connor and they literally shrink with every wash until they are completely unwearable. The shirts are good but after maybe 3 weeks they can’t be used.

Me123
Me123

Cheap quality

Some of their clothes are cheap quality and they don't match the price, don't buy their dress shoes, they are similar to the shoes that kmart sells but connor sells them for $60 and they crease after wearing them once.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Ordered blazer from another store and never received item

Ordered blazer from another store and it never arrived at the castle hill branch apparently the order was never placed. Emailed customer service and have never had a reply. Disappointed.

Store LocationCastle hill

Expensive for what you get

Always avoided buying clothes from stores like these, just went for cheap online options. Needed a shirt for a wedding and bought a black button up shirt for $80, but I thought it would be good quality. After the second time I wore it, a few of the buttons started falling off. I have never had this issue, or any other issue with cheap online shirts.

Find out how Connor compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Not happy about Conners return policy. I bought a suit and 3 shirts for $100. The salesman at the Pa

Store was hard to get around, over full, Not satisfied with the product which is why I returned it which includes the quality on 1 shirt, plus the others didn’t have a shirt pocket, didn’t pick that one

Bad service

Shop at Mill Park Sth Morang, very bad service. At check out cashier, [name removed] did not even bothered to fold purchase in bag.

Tony
TonyHobart

Staff service

Went to the Hobart store yesterday afternoon to buy some jeans for my son and myself we were unable to get any help at all .....a lot of the stock out wasn't in the size we were after and after waiting for ages left.
I am a regular customer and love the products but went to another store yesterday and spent $250.
I won't be going back.