Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
dazainsydney
dazainsydneySydney, NSW

Very attractive sale prices during Covid Lockdown

I ordered a number of items all on sale. I feel the prices were very reasonable but I don't think their clothing range is in line with their closest competitors YD and Tarocash. However, I am happy with the price and clothing that I purchased.

Varun
VarunSydney, NSW

Can be better...

Hi! So, I have bought a few times from Connor and their Store locations are pretty alright and most of the time are in pretty good shape with good service as well! I mean they are not the very best in the market but you know they are not that bad either! It's pretty easy to navigate through their Stores as well and I mean the range that they offer is quite good you know! Quality you can't say is the best but then again not the worst! So, I would range them in the average tier!

Micky22
Micky22Melbourne

Poor stitching quality.

Bought 2 pairs of black formal trousers for $100. Had never been in a Connor store before and wondered why they were so cheap to be honest. Not silly enough to imagine I was getting quality trousers for $50 each, I had that confirmed some weeks later when the stitching began drifting apart on the hip. Not surprised. No annoyed. Not angry. Didn't go back and throw a tantrum in the store. I already knew they were cheap when I was buying them, and took the risk of buying them anyway. They're not double stitched seams, so they're weak and can come apart. So I'll stitch them up whenever they need it. I'll survive. Life goes on. Next time I will go with my logic and pay more for better quality. My own fault for buying cheap.

PaulB
PaulBHunter Region, NSW

Good service, poorly sized products

Used the online option to purchase from this store. Although the service was good, with prompt delivery, unfortunately all the items I bought are too small. Not worth the cost to return, so basically a wasted purchase. Quality seems OK, just really disappointing that size is so far out. You'd need to order 2 sizes above your usual for these clothes to fit comfortably. Also, if you're a tall guy, you're probably better off giving this company a miss altogether.

Footwear Shops & Brands