Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liz
Liz

Appalling customer service

Sunday the 2nd of January we entered the Hurstville Connor store, three staff working and we were the ONLY customers in the store, walked around for 5 mins and NO ONE offered to help us or even acknowledge us. The assistant manager was watching his phone and the other two were walking around completely ignoring us! I would imagine being retail workers that they receive penalty rates for working on a Sunday so I would have expected that they would at least try to earn their wages.

F-star
F-starSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - no solutions to resolve

I’m a member and won’t be shopping again with Connor

Inquired about costs trying to order online, trying to buy the following night which had increased overnight.. Ask why? Nothing

Also, Have Been buying clothes for years - complained 2 of my shirts, neck area’s have gone lose after 1 wash

No reply..

Worst experience

I bought a present for my boyfriend birthday, paid express delivery, two weeks later they wrote to me they didn't have it in stock, I was completely embarrassed. don't buy on their website, they don't have their system prepare to do online sales properly. Don't risk it.

Poor customer service

Bought a pair of shoes and waited for a week for my size to come from another store after a week I rang to see they had arrived I was told they would look into it and ring me right back! I never received a phone Call.The next day I rang again got same spiel and if I wanted go pick them up myself,how long does take to move from one store to another when they are only 15 mins apart. Still waiting on a call.........

Store LocationWhitfords WA

Sheman R.
Sheman R.South East Queensland, QLD

Product came on time,

The items I ordered came exactly on time and were exactly like as it was shown with great quality. Order wasn't delayed unlike other stores where it was delayed due to Covid-19. I am over all satisfied with my order and the service.

Christine W.
Christine W.Perth, WA

Money rip off

Bought a cConnor shirt for my BF pre sale. Went to return it and sale was on. They only wanted to refund me the sale price and not the price I paid. WTH! surely that's not legal. The shop assistant told me it was their policy and too bad I bought pre sale. Kicked up a bit of fuss and got the full refund from a very condescending shop assistant. Just a heads up guys. Be careful

Andrew
Andrew

Poor delivery

Really disappointing online experience. Items just didnt turn up. Tracking was vague, i could find out what courier it was suppose to be on. I did get a refund but no explanation for non delivery. I was left feeling very unimportant

Leo
LeoSydney

Great deals online if you can actually get them

Great if you can get it

Two days ago tried in store, my sizes available, tried to order through click and collect, but not working, so order online which shows up as available, now today get an email saying it's out of stock, when available in store, online experience is very bad, take my money on the spot only to be told two days later I'll be getting a refund, not in stock, when available in store, how about making the effort and seeing if it's available in store if there's an issue at your warehouse when told online available. Why would I want the rest of my order when the main purchases get refunded???
Don't think I'd be shopping online at Connor again. Very dissatisfied.

Glen
GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price on tags not honoured.

Just left Connors store at Harbour town. Went to purchase a shirt priced (reduced) at $10. Salesperson said it was priced incorrectly. I queried"Don't you have to honour the lowest price on the tag?". She said no, it was an error. When I showed her ALL the shirts ( exactly the same) were all priced the same she said it was human error and said she would not honour the lowest advertised price.
At law, she may be right or may be wrong. However, 3 of us walked out of the store leaving the other items we had intended to buy. As a family including 4 boys all within their "target market" they now have 4 detractors to the brand rather than advocates. Talk about winning the battle and losing the war.

Andrew Suarez
Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inept Customer Service

Placed an order for a men's casual shirt. The website states it has same day dispatch. The order was placed 1st April 2020. It is now the 4th April 2020 and my order has not been shipped. I have contacted Connor by email and phone, still no reply. I have checked with my bank, Connor has taken my money. Is it Connor or con ?!

Shalzac
ShalzacCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent staff good clothes and prices when on special.

Kimberly at the coomera store is excellent and the perfect example of customer service and and always happy and willing to assist with great advice. Maybe some more reasonable prices will be better.

Nicholas
NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t purchase from this company

Mandy
MandyVictoria

3rd Class, Pathetic & Horrible Customer Service!!!

Jumper Buyer
Jumper BuyerVictoria

Deceptive online shopping.

Had to return several clothes items because their online shopping is deceptive. The clothese were jumpers and they were very thin, wrong size and poor quality. They ask you for reviews by email but they don't display any reviews below 4 stars so it's a complete waste of time. So on their online shopping items there is only deceptive 4 and 5 star reviews on each item.

Service as expected
Service as expectedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff service

Store manager, Capalaba Park S/Centre, Queensland Kylie was very helpful, honest and keen to ensure customer got first rate service. A credit to your organisation. Went that extra yard to make enquiries on behalf of the customer to meet my requirements.