Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

dazainsydney
dazainsydneySydney, NSW

Very attractive sale prices during Covid Lockdown

I ordered a number of items all on sale. I feel the prices were very reasonable but I don't think their clothing range is in line with their closest competitors YD and Tarocash. However, I am happy with the price and clothing that I purchased.

Sheman R.
Sheman R.South East Queensland, QLD

Product came on time,

The items I ordered came exactly on time and were exactly like as it was shown with great quality. Order wasn't delayed unlike other stores where it was delayed due to Covid-19. I am over all satisfied with my order and the service.

Varun
VarunSydney, NSW

Can be better...

Hi! So, I have bought a few times from Connor and their Store locations are pretty alright and most of the time are in pretty good shape with good service as well! I mean they are not the very best in the market but you know they are not that bad either! It's pretty easy to navigate through their Stores as well and I mean the range that they offer is quite good you know! Quality you can't say is the best but then again not the worst! So, I would range them in the average tier!

Shalzac
ShalzacCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent staff good clothes and prices when on special.

Kimberly at the coomera store is excellent and the perfect example of customer service and and always happy and willing to assist with great advice. Maybe some more reasonable prices will be better.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Connor compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Service as expected
Service as expectedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff service

Store manager, Capalaba Park S/Centre, Queensland Kylie was very helpful, honest and keen to ensure customer got first rate service. A credit to your organisation. Went that extra yard to make enquiries on behalf of the customer to meet my requirements.

Micky22
Micky22Melbourne

Poor stitching quality.

Bought 2 pairs of black formal trousers for $100. Had never been in a Connor store before and wondered why they were so cheap to be honest. Not silly enough to imagine I was getting quality trousers for $50 each, I had that confirmed some weeks later when the stitching began drifting apart on the hip. Not surprised. No annoyed. Not angry. Didn't go back and throw a tantrum in the store. I already knew they were cheap when I was buying them, and took the risk of buying them anyway. They're not double stitched seams, so they're weak and can come apart. So I'll stitch them up whenever they need it. I'll survive. Life goes on. Next time I will go with my logic and pay more for better quality. My own fault for buying cheap.

Good place to shop

Went to their parramatta store to buy a couple of t shirts, great quality and good fit. Found out one of the shirts has a small hole about the diameter of a pea after i returned home. Exchanged at their blacktown store the next day. No questions asked. Content with my experience and their customer service

Jinny
JinnyCentral coast

Reasonable prices for good products.

My boyfriend shops here. He is small (genetically has short parents) and has issues finding clothes. However he has no issue finding his size at Connor. The clothes are also a reasonable price (great for teenagers who need more formal clothes). They are also good quality. My boyfriend checks the store at any opportunity. As soon as you start looking for sizes a sales assistant asks if you need help (I imagine there's a lot of people that just look and leave so the ones looking for a size are the interested ones).

PaulB
PaulBHunter Region, NSW

Good service, poorly sized products

Used the online option to purchase from this store. Although the service was good, with prompt delivery, unfortunately all the items I bought are too small. Not worth the cost to return, so basically a wasted purchase. Quality seems OK, just really disappointing that size is so far out. You'd need to order 2 sizes above your usual for these clothes to fit comfortably. Also, if you're a tall guy, you're probably better off giving this company a miss altogether.

Footwear Shops & Brands