Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mrunal Dave
Mrunal DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just LOVE the customer service of the trio working at Westfield Chermside. I always forget to ask their names but I just LOVE them. 1 big lady, 1 small lady & the guy etc.. Perfect team! Keep doing the good work & trust in God. You guys are rockstar :)

Cheers
DAVE - Remember the name!

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience at Chadstone Connor

A lovely young gentleman called Taylor helped me at the Chadstone store by offering advice and handling my clothes for an entire new wardrobe for nearly 2 hours. He was so helpful and approachable I ended up spending far more than I planned to at said store. Very pleased, and looking great thanks to the service and clothing range.

Walter
WalterPerth, WA

Excellent service at the Baldivis store in West Australia.

The service was above my expectations it was so good I will go back again.
The service assistant Zali was the best thank you so much

excellent service

couldn't fault the shellharbour connor store today went to pick up pants for a wedding that had not been altered the issue was quickly fixed and i was able to pick up the pants later this afternoon. He was really polite and apologetic and made me feel much better in a stressful situation i would really like to make sure this particular employee/manager receives the great review he deserves...

Our experience was 5 star Shellharbour team

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, really good prices.

Wasn't looking forward to going clothes shopping, always tends to be a waste of time and money, but I was pleasantly surprised that when I walked into the first store, Connor, that it was the only store I needed to visit. The Range was great, I had to be extra picky on what I wanted and for the quality of the clothing, the prices were much better than I would have expected. The Manager Jacob was an awesome help, customer service was great, really friendly and they didn't waste time.

emma
emmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Customer Service

My partner was looking for new pants, at the Connor Mt ommaney store.
the Young man who was in store that day provided excellent customer service and helped him, went above and beyond answering any questions and helping him find suitable pants.
thankyou.

Moshtaq
MoshtaqGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely customer service and knowledge of clothing

FG Connor, employee named Natali came in with her lovely customer service and smile and helped me choose some amazing clothes, I appreciated her knowledge on clothing, one happy customer.

Michelle D
Michelle DPerth, WA

Wonderful service

I have recently purchased clothing from Maddington store and the sales assistant, Nicole was so very helpful. I was so impressed with her customer service that I will continue purchasing clothes from this store. Thank you for wonderful service!

Riley J
Riley JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for a lower price

I am not someone who spends a lot on clothes and Connor gives me some nice options for my price range. They have clothes that are more pricey and good quality but for me I have gotten a few of their cheaper polo shirts. They are great quality cotton and feel very comfortable. I was helped by kind staff who gave me their opinion on what they thought looked good on me. Felt looked after. Can only speak on what I bought but would recommend to others based on customer service experience.

Rainooe
RainooeDarwin, NT

best quality with reasonable price

I bought a trouser for my husband. It is so light and comfortable to wear. I loved it. I looked for such pants at other shops too but whether they were too long or they were too expensive, but at Connor, its lovely and cheap and right size for asian people too.

Sizing True to size
tbrant
tbrantSydney, NSW

Great service at the Rouse Hill store.

I visited the Rouse Hill store last week and had a really good experience. There was a nice selection of clothing, and the men working in the store were really friendly and helpful. I'm sure that we will be back soon. Thanks so much!

Mathew Johnathon Hanraha
Mathew Johnathon HanrahaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just went in to connor Morayfield 5/12/19 got whole outfit was looked after by bill got premium outfit and services

Premium service Connor Morayfield shopping Centre highly recommend will be looked after all day ask bill if you get stuck on what to get for your function or events cheers

Connor UNIHILL-BUNDOORA

A young lady olivia that works at the bundoora in uni hill dfo store is so lovely, she is my go to when I am in store. She always hooks me up with the latest trends and deals and nothing is to much to ask for its hard to find such out standing customer service these days but with olivia I have found it. Shes a great member to have in a team....keep up the great work, cheers Paul

Michael S.
Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Last week we went to epping connor to dress my son for a wedding. The girl with the curly hair Mel, was very helpful and had excellent customer service skills. Not only we bought my son a blazer with shirts and pants, but we also dressed up my husband too. She was very convincing and warm blooded. If you want to have a chat, and shop in piece go to epping and see Mel. Thanks Mel. And I love your hair :)