Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liz
Liz

Appalling customer service

Sunday the 2nd of January we entered the Hurstville Connor store, three staff working and we were the ONLY customers in the store, walked around for 5 mins and NO ONE offered to help us or even acknowledge us. The assistant manager was watching his phone and the other two were walking around completely ignoring us! I would imagine being retail workers that they receive penalty rates for working on a Sunday so I would have expected that they would at least try to earn their wages.

F-star
F-starSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - no solutions to resolve

I’m a member and won’t be shopping again with Connor

Inquired about costs trying to order online, trying to buy the following night which had increased overnight.. Ask why? Nothing

Also, Have Been buying clothes for years - complained 2 of my shirts, neck area’s have gone lose after 1 wash

No reply..

Worst experience

I bought a present for my boyfriend birthday, paid express delivery, two weeks later they wrote to me they didn't have it in stock, I was completely embarrassed. don't buy on their website, they don't have their system prepare to do online sales properly. Don't risk it.

Poor customer service

Bought a pair of shoes and waited for a week for my size to come from another store after a week I rang to see they had arrived I was told they would look into it and ring me right back! I never received a phone Call.The next day I rang again got same spiel and if I wanted go pick them up myself,how long does take to move from one store to another when they are only 15 mins apart. Still waiting on a call.........

Store LocationWhitfords WA

Mrunal Dave
Mrunal DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just LOVE the customer service of the trio working at Westfield Chermside. I always forget to ask their names but I just LOVE them. 1 big lady, 1 small lady & the guy etc.. Perfect team! Keep doing the good work & trust in God. You guys are rockstar :)

Cheers
DAVE - Remember the name!

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience at Chadstone Connor

A lovely young gentleman called Taylor helped me at the Chadstone store by offering advice and handling my clothes for an entire new wardrobe for nearly 2 hours. He was so helpful and approachable I ended up spending far more than I planned to at said store. Very pleased, and looking great thanks to the service and clothing range.

Walter
WalterPerth, WA

Excellent service at the Baldivis store in West Australia.

The service was above my expectations it was so good I will go back again.
The service assistant Zali was the best thank you so much

Christine W.
Christine W.Perth, WA

Money rip off

Bought a cConnor shirt for my BF pre sale. Went to return it and sale was on. They only wanted to refund me the sale price and not the price I paid. WTH! surely that's not legal. The shop assistant told me it was their policy and too bad I bought pre sale. Kicked up a bit of fuss and got the full refund from a very condescending shop assistant. Just a heads up guys. Be careful

Andrew
Andrew

Poor delivery

Really disappointing online experience. Items just didnt turn up. Tracking was vague, i could find out what courier it was suppose to be on. I did get a refund but no explanation for non delivery. I was left feeling very unimportant

excellent service

couldn't fault the shellharbour connor store today went to pick up pants for a wedding that had not been altered the issue was quickly fixed and i was able to pick up the pants later this afternoon. He was really polite and apologetic and made me feel much better in a stressful situation i would really like to make sure this particular employee/manager receives the great review he deserves...

Leo
LeoSydney

Great deals online if you can actually get them

Great if you can get it

Two days ago tried in store, my sizes available, tried to order through click and collect, but not working, so order online which shows up as available, now today get an email saying it's out of stock, when available in store, online experience is very bad, take my money on the spot only to be told two days later I'll be getting a refund, not in stock, when available in store, how about making the effort and seeing if it's available in store if there's an issue at your warehouse when told online available. Why would I want the rest of my order when the main purchases get refunded???
Don't think I'd be shopping online at Connor again. Very dissatisfied.

Our experience was 5 star Shellharbour team

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, really good prices.

Wasn't looking forward to going clothes shopping, always tends to be a waste of time and money, but I was pleasantly surprised that when I walked into the first store, Connor, that it was the only store I needed to visit. The Range was great, I had to be extra picky on what I wanted and for the quality of the clothing, the prices were much better than I would have expected. The Manager Jacob was an awesome help, customer service was great, really friendly and they didn't waste time.

Glen
GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price on tags not honoured.

Just left Connors store at Harbour town. Went to purchase a shirt priced (reduced) at $10. Salesperson said it was priced incorrectly. I queried"Don't you have to honour the lowest price on the tag?". She said no, it was an error. When I showed her ALL the shirts ( exactly the same) were all priced the same she said it was human error and said she would not honour the lowest advertised price.
At law, she may be right or may be wrong. However, 3 of us walked out of the store leaving the other items we had intended to buy. As a family including 4 boys all within their "target market" they now have 4 detractors to the brand rather than advocates. Talk about winning the battle and losing the war.

emma
emmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Customer Service

My partner was looking for new pants, at the Connor Mt ommaney store.
the Young man who was in store that day provided excellent customer service and helped him, went above and beyond answering any questions and helping him find suitable pants.
thankyou.