Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wsad
WsadPerth, WA

Poor communication

Went to my local Connor store and purchased a pair of jeans and a pair of trousers. They needed to be altered so they pinned them to the correct length in store and told me they’d be ready to pick up at midday the next day. Went back after midday next day and they weren’t ready. Explained that I was told they would be ready at midday and the salesperson said oh we ring when they are ready. Fair enough, I went home and waited… for 3 days. Still no call so I rang and was told oh they’re here waiting. I asked why nobody rang me and was told, oh we don’t call when items are ready.

Initial service was ok when choosing clothes but poor understanding of procedures amongst sales staff and poor/ incorrect communication and after sales service.

Regret Purchase

Bought in sale and regretting, could've been worst if bought in regular price. The quality is unexpected, product from Indonesia or Bangladesh are much better then CHINA. Irony these days is LOCKDOWN and people can't go out and check items, therefore could get into trap like this.

Here's an idea.

Adam C.
Adam C.Gold Coast

Nothing much over a 42 - beware.

I was given a gift voucher for $100 as a birthday present they don't have anything over a 42 in pants
No refunds so I'm stuck getting shirts I don't need.

Dace
DacePerth, WA

Beware their site reviews - they only publish the good ones

Mrunal Dave
Mrunal DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just LOVE the customer service of the trio working at Westfield Chermside. I always forget to ask their names but I just LOVE them. 1 big lady, 1 small lady & the guy etc.. Perfect team! Keep doing the good work & trust in God. You guys are rockstar :)

Cheers
DAVE - Remember the name!

JoHev PoUd
JoHev PoUdNorth Western Region, NSW

Bad Experience at Connor, Dubbo

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience at Chadstone Connor

A lovely young gentleman called Taylor helped me at the Chadstone store by offering advice and handling my clothes for an entire new wardrobe for nearly 2 hours. He was so helpful and approachable I ended up spending far more than I planned to at said store. Very pleased, and looking great thanks to the service and clothing range.

Walter
WalterPerth, WA

Excellent service at the Baldivis store in West Australia.

The service was above my expectations it was so good I will go back again.
The service assistant Zali was the best thank you so much

excellent service

couldn't fault the shellharbour connor store today went to pick up pants for a wedding that had not been altered the issue was quickly fixed and i was able to pick up the pants later this afternoon. He was really polite and apologetic and made me feel much better in a stressful situation i would really like to make sure this particular employee/manager receives the great review he deserves...

Our experience was 5 star Shellharbour team

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, really good prices.

Wasn't looking forward to going clothes shopping, always tends to be a waste of time and money, but I was pleasantly surprised that when I walked into the first store, Connor, that it was the only store I needed to visit. The Range was great, I had to be extra picky on what I wanted and for the quality of the clothing, the prices were much better than I would have expected. The Manager Jacob was an awesome help, customer service was great, really friendly and they didn't waste time.

emma
emmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Customer Service

My partner was looking for new pants, at the Connor Mt ommaney store.
the Young man who was in store that day provided excellent customer service and helped him, went above and beyond answering any questions and helping him find suitable pants.
thankyou.

Moshtaq
MoshtaqGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely customer service and knowledge of clothing

FG Connor, employee named Natali came in with her lovely customer service and smile and helped me choose some amazing clothes, I appreciated her knowledge on clothing, one happy customer.

Wolfgang
WolfgangHunter Region, NSW

Shipping times need to be reviewed

Ordered on 26th April 2020, received on 5th may 2020, not even at the address requested they just left it at the post office. That is 7 business days from Sydney to Newcastle, I send packages to Western Australia in that amount of time. I can't blame Connor for this but maybe they need to look at using someone other than Auspost. I always buy in store but was forced to buy online and i don't think i ever will again. Connor needs to really look into their method of shipping.