Connor

Connor (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cassie
CassieSunshine Coast

Kawana - Awesome Customer Service

Buying a suit for my son was an absolute pleasure, with such a helpful and knowledgable assistant, Irene. Have recommended Irene from Connor to family and friends who need help getting formal outfits together.

Brucem8
Brucem8Brisbane

Amazing Customer Service and Product Quality

at Australia Fair (Gold Coast) I bought 3 shirts for $50 and they are the best. I wear them all the time and they're great looking and good quality. The customer service was also really good. Love this store.

Great staff at Hurstville

I am surprised to see many negative comments here about their employees.

We always have a great experience at their Hurstville shop. All staff are so attentive and helpful.
Great price and product for my boy.

Great customer service from Haylea , Connor Carousel WA

Buying a suit for our sons wedding was a pleasure, with such a helpful and knowledgable assistant . Would recommend to anyone who needs to put a formal outfit together .

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Connor compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Viktor
ViktorSydney, NSW

Great value for money

I bought 3 shirts for work. I washed them many times and they are like new. Also soft fabric.
Customer service experience was good as well.
The store has a nice website and it sends all deals with discounts to my email.

Watch out retail world, Connor is here.

Nice cool cotton; good supply of various sizes; excellent fashion designers, who have tailored from young to progressive (I being 52yo).
To customer service: Jennifer, the fashion consultant at Forest Hill, Vic. was great; no sales pressure, when I was ready Jennifer was ready to help.
A 20% discount for my next shop has certainly inspired me to return.

SarahG
SarahGSydney

Very helpful, great range

I took my (rather surly) teenage son to Connors at Hornsby yesterday afternoon to be outfitted for his school formal. He HATES trying on clothes, but the girls in Connors had him smiling and cooperative in no time. We actually came away with an outfit that he is very happy with and looks good in (a first for us). I was very impressed with their attitude and ability to deal with him. The size range was great too - he is very skinny, and it is difficult to find him clothing in a menswear store. We'll definitely be going back.

Aleesha
AleeshaCanberra

Amazing customer service!

I just had the most amazing service for an employee called Nick in the Belconnen store!
I went in looking for a present for my brother and had no clue what I was looking for. He honestly went above and beyond in order to help me find the perfect top with the added idea of a gift card in the shirt pocket.

He was so enthusiastic, so courteous and overall genuinely cared about helping!

excellent customer service

Capalba park store, couldn't be happier with the staff. Ended up with a couple,of pairs of jeans, the staff members were super helpful

Really impressed

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Connor compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Amandeep Singh
Amandeep SinghMelbourne

Good Variety and helpful Customer Service

My wyf bought me shirt and it was small and we 've been to Northland store and they happily changef the size and also they got extensive variety of casuals and business shirts etc....
I bought 2 polo and Jean at very good price.

Customer service is very helpful...

My Favourite store....

February 22nd 2015 Update:
Everything at connor is so awesome including customer service.

Connor stores have almost everything u need for ur fashion needs.

amazing customer service

My husband and I shopped at knox city last Sunday at Connor. The service from a very helpful and friendly young man the name of Rick. Thankyou so much for all your truly above service and patience with our purchases. Wow I wish every store had a "Rick" to deal with. Thanks connor for great range of clothing at affordable prices.
Everything, range quality sizing at affordable prices