Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water (page 3 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service for everyone

Conrad Martens plumbers would be the most efficient and patient people I have dealt with as far as tradesmen. They arrive, do the work and leave everything clean. As an older customer they always explain everything and on occasions have picked up on another problem and fixed that. Tradesmen like these are one reason I am still living in my own home. I know if there's a problem I can count on them. Also must mention office staff. Wonderful and always courteous.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Belinda, It's so nice to hear our plumber fixed up your problem and left everything tidy for you. Thanks for your review. It's nice to hear feedback on our office staff too - it's really appreciated.

Belinda
Belinda

Good realiable tradesmen can be hard to find. I have used Conrad Martens for years and still the same service. Thank you.

Perfect service

Our old hot system was leaking water so I phoned Rheem Hot water for advice. They connected me to Conrad who sent a plumber to investigate. The plumber arrived within an hour and determined the it was beyond repair and suggested a replacement which I agreed. The new hot water system was installed two hours later. We are very happy for their prompt service. Definitely will contact them again for any future plumbing service.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Peter, it's great to hear we provided same day service with your Rheem hot water problem. Thanks for your comments.

They came, they checked, they fixed my drain!!

2 guys came promptly, i pointed them to the problem drain.They saw the problem and fixed it inside 20 minutes. Very happy

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Great to hear we were able to quickly fix up the problem with your drain. Thanks for your review.

Avoid these plumbers

Julie

JulieBrisbane

Excellent company that stands out from the rest!

From first phone contact with the courteous, helpful and efficient admin staff to the successful resolution of my aging and troublesome solar system problem, I was pleasantly surprised. The plumber assigned to my job arrived on time, was professional and efficient and unwavering in his attempt to find a solution to the problem. I am so grateful that this company provides such an excellent service. I have been a client now for several years and have always been happy with every transaction.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thanks for your comments about our plumber and the office staff too - we really appreciate it. If the need arises, we hope we can be of service to you in the future.

very professional

The service man came on time and fixed the problem in just one hour. Strongly recommended Conrad Martens ! It is a relief that you know when they come, they will do a great job and you can just focus on other things.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

We're glad our plumber was able to efficiently sort out your plumbing problem. Thanks for your comments.

Pierre

Pierre

Great Plumber - excellent service.

We had a hidden water leak and the plumber worked very hard until he found the problem. We were kept notified as to when he would arrive and even arrived earlier than expected which was great. The office staff are friendly and efficient and the plumber was friendly, knowledgeable and did a wonderful job. We are extremely happy with the service and the account and would not hesitate to recommend Conrad Martens Plumbing. Thank you - we are most grateful for such an excellent service.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thanks for your review Pierre. Glad to hear we were able to sort out the water leak to your satisfaction. Thanks again.

Professional, proficient, perfect plumbers

I called in with a burning issue, my call was returned during the weekend with immediate advice and a plumber attended first thing in the morning. in 15 min he fixed my problem.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Tali, It's great to hear from you regarding our service. Thank you for your comments.

Conrad Martens was fantastic

Arrived on time, did a great job, came back and completed perfectly. They have been our plumbers for years and we would not hesitate to recommend them

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Beth, Thanks so much for your comments. We're happy you've been pleased with our service over the years and hope we can continue to be of service to you in the future. Thanks again.

JAP

JAPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service - Thank you!!!

We were very impressed with the service provided by Conrad Martens. The Plumber was on time and very efficient. He was thorough in his investigations and exceeded my expectations. The bill was also reasonable which made it even better. Highly recommend.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi 'JAP'. Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate it.

Dan H

Dan HBrisbane

exceptional workmanship

Here at Heat On electrical, we would strongly recommend Conrad Martens to anyone seeking plumbing work of any kind. We have recently worked alongside them and have been very impressed with their work ethic, professionalism and experience in all situations. Look no further!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thanks for your comment on our service Dan. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Murray

MurrayRedbank Plains

Very Professional Plumbing Service

Very impressed with the service provided by this company from start to finish. I had Mitch and Tim come out to replace a section of my rusted gutters, I was impressed with the workmanship of these two tradesman, they also cleaned up after them selves and left the area in a neat and tidy condition. The tradesman's were on time, very polite and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this company to others. Best plumbing company I have used.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Murray, We were so happy to read your comments about Mitch and Tim. Nice to hear you were pleased with their workmanship and that they left everything neat & tidy for you. Thanks for your review.

Jann

JannSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXPENSIVE Hot water system instillation

On 10.02.17 my rental management agent engaged Conrad Martens Plumbing at Indooroopilly to replace the leaking hot water system. A Dux 50 litre hot water system costing $358.25 was installed in an easily accessible linen cupboard. I was emailed the account totalling $1556.60 for this instillation. BILL SHOCK!! I rang the company and spoke to a Mr Martens. I said I had received 2 independent quote for the same
Job one for $1150 and the other $1100 from a unit owner in the complex who had the same replacement a few months ago. No happy ending will now pay this exorbitant cost.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

We ensure our prices are extremely competitive within our industry and stand by our guarantee to price match any written quote on a like-for-like basis. We provided a breakdown and specification for labour and materials for this installation.

Not happy at all EXPENSIVE

Dented our brand new fridge then expected us to pay for half of the repairs. And then we got the bill...
Over $700 for a waste water pipe for the dishwasher and plumbing in the fridge.
Requested an itemised bill which never arrived which makes me think they jacked the price of the work up to include the whole price of the fridge repairs!
Never using them again.

Best plumbers 10/10

I've been using Conrad Martens Plumbing for many years now, friendly plumbers with same day service. Would definitely recommend to somebody who's trying to find a professional plumber. Thank you guys, you rock!!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thanks for your review Bridgette - it was great to hear from you.

Excellent Service

I had a blocked toilet and needed a plumber urgently, found this company through google and when I spoke to the admin staff they were really sufficient and polite, they took down my details and advised a plumber will be there within the hour, sure enough plumber showed up on time did the work and left the area neat and tidy. The plumber and the office staff were polite, courteous and will definitely be using Conrad Martens Plumbing and will be recommending to my friends and family.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear our plumber was on time and fixed up your blocked toilet for you. We hope to assist you with any plumbing problems you may have in the future. Thanks again.

Very quick!

Had a blocked toilet Christmas Eve afternoon. I'd already called someone else and they couldn't come till after Christmas. I call Conrad Martens Plumbing and they told me they'd get there the same day (and they did!). So thankful to have a functioning toilet over the Christmas break!.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Martin, That really is great to hear we sorted out your blocked toilet just in time for Christmas! Thanks for your review.

Stormwater drainage

Very pleased with our recent experience with Conrad Martens. Angus and Trent completed some storm water drainage on our property and in doing so were prompt, professional and very courteous. They were clean workers and left the area spotless. Highly recommended as good tradesmen aren't always easy to find.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thanks for your comments Vanessa. It's nice to hear your positive feedback about Angus and Trent & we're glad you were happy with the job they did for you. Thanks again.

KAR

KAR

Excellent service and workmanship

A leak from my old shower recess could have been extremely costly however a more economic solution was found saving me hundreds of dollars. Thanks Conrad Martens and team for looking after me again.

February 24th 2017 Update: Excellent workmanship

I was very impressed with the workmanship of Nathan. He worked in extreme hot weather conditions to complete the plumbing and gas for our kitchen renovation. He was fast, efficient and explained how everything worked at the end of the job. Thank you to Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water for providing such great service and a terrific tradesman.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thank you for your comments on our service regarding your shower recess and plumbing/gas work for you kitchen renovation. We're pleased you have been happy with our service and hope you contact us again if the need arises. Thanks again.

Quick Service

Had a plumber come round to take a look at some downpipes. Very nice guy, knew what he was talking about. Very glad the problem was fixed before the storms hit!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your comments on our service. We're happy you were pleased with our repair of your downpipes.

See all Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water reviews