• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Viny - Cathy

Viny - CathyQueensland

DONT RECOMMEND AT ALL

Obviously overcharged. Charging me $500 for replacing 4 flexihoses, and they asked me to pay $200 material costs for those hoses which I could get same stuff in Reece with no more then $30. What an ez money to make during the pandemic.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

BrittineeQueensland

Unlawful and Unprofessional Behaviour

I would not recommend this company after an experience with them recently. Two plumbers from this company decided to let themselves into my apartment to investigate a leak in the building WITHOUT permission from myself or the real estate. As a young woman, coming out of the bathroom to see two strange men standing in my closet was obviously quite traumatic and upsetting. It has now left me feeling unsafe in my own home. This type of behaviour is unlawful and extremely unprofessional, as it is basic practice to give notice and have permission before entering ones home. I encourage people not use this business and to keep themselves safe, I would hate for this to happen to someone else.

Wallygator

Wallygator

Avoid if you can.

Expensive, messy and aren't upfront with their prices. After an expensive exercise, I've lost my faith tradesmen. The leak is still not fixed and I got a large bill because they couldn't detect and fix leak. Then came time to negotiate a bill and they tried the pay by this date or else routine. I can not recommend them to anyone who wants a reasonable plumbing job done at a reasonable rate, an actual fix and on time.

Plumbers

Find out how Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Kay

KayBrisbane

Blind Faith

Avoid these plumbers

Not happy at all EXPENSIVE

Dented our brand new fridge then expected us to pay for half of the repairs. And then we got the bill...
Over $700 for a waste water pipe for the dishwasher and plumbing in the fridge.
Requested an itemised bill which never arrived which makes me think they jacked the price of the work up to include the whole price of the fridge repairs!
Never using them again.